Mommy Moments – Summer Outing

Hello everyone! Summer season has officially begun here in the Philippines. What better way to start this summer by sharing with us some of your past summer outings with the kids! Here are some pics taken from our family outing last year at Aguila Beach Resort in Batangas.

It was the first time of the kids to be able to play on the sand!

They love to swim…whether it was on the beach or at the pool!

Hopefully, this summer vacation we can go to the beach or any resort. We still don’t have any plans yet as of now. How about you? Any plans?

Now, its your turn! Join us at mommy moments!

Comments

1. nice pictures πŸ™‚ i haven’t brought matt to the beach yet. i am a bit scared that he might try to eat the sand πŸ˜€

2. Elizabeth says:

I joined na uli Chris! Dami mong summer pics a! Enjoy kasi di ba? πŸ™‚

3. here’s mine mommy Chris i still joined pa din thanks kids love to swim.

4. Chris, kahit taranta ako, I can’t afford to miss a week.

Inggit kame sa mga swimming props ng mga anak mo. πŸ™‚ Hay, saya ng summer outings sa Pinas! Lang tatalo! Hehehe!

5. Love talaga ng kids ang swimming kahit beach or pool. Have fun this summer!

6. Great shots sis! Tlagang happy moments.. mine is here btw..

this entry is kinda a different u know hehe πŸ™‚

7. very refreshing pics at the beach, I missed the beach. have a fun summer to you and your family chris.

8. SASSY MOM says:

Syempre, hindi buo ang summer vacation pag walang swimming or beach trip. I just posted mine. Hope you can visit.

9. ang cute naman! ako naman kase I already posted a lot of
    summer outing moments namin form my previous entries kaya I posted my favorite na alng πŸ™‚

Make or Break

10. Wow, what fun fun fun! The mom and dad are enjoying the outings too. May we all have a great summer with our kids this year!

11. I am sure nag enjoy ang mga kids mo btw I added your page to my blog list thanks thanks

12. sweetytots says:

cute ng babies mo, i like your sons reaction to sand.. parang nagdidiri pa sha.. ganyan din si jea nung una.. tpos after a few minutes kulang nalang.. lubog nya sarili nya sa san..

13. Mommy Phebie says:

talagang walang tatalo sa summer outing sa pinas…they really enjoy this kind of moment…

Happy MM!

14. Laine's Cutie Abode says:

mommy chris nice summer outing pix. ang saya-saya nilang tingnan. enjoy na enjoy sila kyla and toby. Likes ko yong pix ni toby na naka upo sa sand, very cute….:))

heres my entry:

Happy Mommy Moments :))

15. This is the good idea para maishare nman nating yung mga moments with our kiddos

16. Now that I’m a mom, I realized that summer outings are much, much more fun now that I’m spending them with my husband and son. πŸ˜‰

17. so sweet naman nila, playing together :-), nice pictures, chris:-)

18. earthlingorgeous says:

Waaaaaaah pehpot told me my entry did not came up at my blog probly because of the outage. It’s up now! Looks like your kids love the sand so much!

19. Upstatemomof3 says:

No fair that it is already summer there. πŸ™ We are planning a beach vacation this summer. I cannot wait. Baby Sister hasn’t been to the beach yet. I think she will love it.

20. sweet_shelo says:

Hi mommy, I will join this too..This is so fun.. I will posting mine soon.. thanks..

21. Genejosh says:

mukhang nag-enjoy talaga sila…cute naman..

Chris, I tag you with the Mom and Wife tag but I saw your entry over “there”…he..he..have a happy weekend…

22. How I wish we’ll be able to go to the beach this summer too…the kids loves the water and playing with the sand too.kahit wala pang plan gusto ko na bumili ng pail and shovel hehehe!

23. sweet_shelo says:

Hi Mommy Chris..

My first posting for Mommy Moments,

Thanks for coming over to my blog sis..

24. I visited some of the mommy moments member and most of your oics guys are really happy moments, love the beach. Mine is different hehehe kitchen sink beach waaa here’s my entry http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommy-moments-summer-outings.html

25. posted my mommy moments… my son hates the sand but he loves splashing water in our swimming pool! have a happy weekend!

26. Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) says:

Such great pictures! Makes me want to go to the beach today! πŸ™‚

27. ღ pinaymama ღ says:

mine is up! planning to go to a waterpark next month! so excited here…

28. This is great photos of your kids summer outing. Mine is up,

29. naku Chris mukha ngang rainy day.. ang ulan this past few days no..

Make or Break

30. I thought I wasn’t going to make it for this week’s theme. As usual, photo finish from the other side of the world. :o)

31. such a cutie babies you got there. I’m late hehe but please check.

32. Hi Chris ,, medyo na late ako,, busy lang,, but I love to share my Mommy Moments here http://whenmomtalks.com/2009/03/mommy-moments-summer-holiday.html

33. hehhehe..thanks Mommy Chris…muntik ko na tong malimutan….hehhe:0

woi great photos…Akesha loves water as well…:) some kids are scared of water…buti nalang si Akesha she got used to it….thanks for sharing the pics….:)

34. Hi Chris! Better late never. I posted mine on Thursday and Friday kept me busy for house hunting. Really, Batangas is a fabulous place for summer. my entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com

35. mine is up…so late =) thnks! sarap nmn nung laro ng mga kids sa beach…sana maka pag beach dn kme d puro pool heheheh

36. i’m excited when the kids will go to the beach. they haven’t seen and been to one.
    my entry’s up too!

37. Hi, Chris! It’s nice to watch your kids play in the sand. My son’s first summer outing was not that fun for him, but it was a much better experience when we had our summer outing in Bataan yesterday and today. I will post about that this week.

38. mommy jac says:

hi I love the idea of mommy moments summer outing. I already miss the Philippines and of course the halo-halo wow sarap anyways wanna exlinks? I already put your blog in my blogroll. thanks in advance…Have a fun and safe summer ^-^

39. Thanks for dropping by! Looks like your kids are having fun, too πŸ™‚ mag-swimming lessons na lang sila, habang wala pang takot πŸ™‚ ako kasi, I learned too late, so kahit marunong ako, takot pa rin ako pumunta sa malalim hehe