Thursday 13 – Movie Love Quotes

Here is a list of some of my favorite love quotes taken from some great movies. I just love watching movies.

The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
— Moulin Rouge

I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
— Notting Hill

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
— When Harry Met Sally

It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.
— Good Will Hunting

“I would rather have three minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.”
— Steel Magnolias

I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
–City of Angels

I love him! I love him for the man he wants to be. And I love him for the man he almost is.
— Jerry Maguire

If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?
— Casper

“If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just… passes you by…”
— My Best Friend’s Wedding

Death can not stop true love; it can only delay it for a little while.
— The Princess Bride

I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where.
— Patch Adams

“Love is like the wind.. You can’t see it, but you can feel it.”
— A Walk To Remember

A life without love is no life at all
— Ever After

For more lists, check out http://thursday-13.com/

Comments

1. KILIG!!!

2. earthlingorgeous says

Awww I love those quotes too! Yay! Thanks for compiling them for me! Hahahahaha! Can I grab it? Thanks 😀

Earthlingorgeous

3. Awww…great list – thanks!

4. Awwww! nakaka-in love naman 😀

5. momstheword says

Nice to finally “meet” you too! Although I already knew what you looked like!

Apparently some expected me to be much older, gray haired and short…hehehe!

6. Great list – and you have my absolute favorite in the number two position. *sigh* Love all of these movies, but especially Notting Hill!

7. Rasmenia says

Moulin Rouge & The Princess Bride are 2 of the best movies ever… & The Princess Bride is definitely packed full of excellent quotables.

Happy TT to you!

8. Hootin' Anni says

Notting Hill I can watch over and over! It’s a great movie.

My 13 is posted. All “icky” foods is my point to get across….come over, and take a sample bite!!

9. I LOVED the princess bride quote! That is my favorite movie of all time!

10. Daily Panic says

my favorite is “love is like the wind…”

11. The Bumbles says

This is a great post! I’m partial to Steel Magnolias – that movie was wonderful. You obviously love your movies – you should come back and visit us on Mondays when we host the Monday Movie Meme. Would love to have you participate.

12. forgetfulone says

Those are great quotes! I really like the one from Jerry Maguire.

13. Julia Smith says

The Moulin Rouge quote is my favorite.

14. Anonymous says