I am an Xtraordinarymom!

I am an xtraordinarymom!

Enchie from Sweet Nothings has created a new meme for all mommies!

Here are the rules:

1.Grab the badge
2.Share your story as an Xtraordinary Mom!
It may be through pictures, videos, poems, letters. Anything that your heart desires.
3.Let other moms know where they can grab the badge

I have been blessed by God to be the mom of two kiddos who has turned my world upside down. They have touched my heart with a very special love that only a kid can bring into a mom’s life. They have changed my life and my perspective in a lot of things. They showed me how to love unconditionally and they made me realize that I can be selfless and sacrificial too. God has truly given me wonderful opportunity to grow as a person through these bundles of joy. I truly enjoy and love every moment that I get to spend with them. It has made my life colorful, meaningful and joyful!

Comments

1. Enchie says:

selfless and sacrificial—key words in being xtraordinary. You inspired me once again…Thank you for sharing your life’s inspiration with us.

2. momstheword says:

Aw Chris what a precious picture. I love your son’s face! My son used to make faces like that when he tried to smile, lol!

3. Having children forces us to re-evaluate & revise the selfish element of our personal agendas,& we have a chance for personal growth,you're really Blessed for havin' two kids that can turned your world into upside down..What a lovely pic you have here…this is awesome & I like this!..God Bless & have a nice weekend!grin!

4. Cecile says:

this is nice, too will join it for sure :-)! thanks for sharing yours.

5. Loren Christie says:

Hi,
    This post is so great. You and your children are just beautiful!
    Best wishes,
    Loren

6. Anissa says:

Your post was great — TFS

What a sweet picture..

7. kikamz says:

very well said mommy chris! motherhood indeed does that!