Thursday 13 – Crafts To Do For Kids

Its summer time and my kids love doing art projects and crafts at home. Its been a challenge for me to have something for them to do everyday. With the help of some great internet sites, we have made several art crafts. So if you are facing the same challenge, this list is for you!
1. Book Diorama
2. Ocean Diorama
3. Fire Truck Box
4. Paper Plate Fish
5. Rabbit Face Mask
6. Mini Books
7. Origami Cat
8. Treasure Bottle
9. Paper Dolls
10. Frog Prince
11. Build A Skyscraper
12. Name Frame
13. Paper Jewelry

For more lists, please check http://thursday-13.com/

Comments

1. Thanks for sharing! You will have to share some of these Saturday during my Kids Corner. Our summer is just beginning here. TFS

2. Kristen says:

My 10 year old loves doing origami. The other day, he made a tank and a spaceship just by watching an online tutorial. There are so many wonderful crafts available online. Thank you for sharing these.

3. We would love to try the paper plate fish ; )

My T13 is up at http://jengspeaks.blogspot.com/2009/05/thursday-thirteen-quotes-on-kindness.html

4. wow kc yung ibang bata puro laro ang ginagawa

5. Justin’s summer class ends tomorrow, and I need to find ways to keep him busy for the rest of the summer vacation. I will surely look into this list to keep my son occupied.

6. Very cool kids’ list!!

7. Nos. 9, 12 and 13 look interesting to me. I joined T13 for the first time today. Happy Thursday.

8. Carleen says:

I like the paper plate fish, too! Happy TT to you!

9. Hootin' Anni says:

I remember all these projects from way long ago…my kids are now 37 and 40 in age, but all the ‘quality time’ spent with them make great memories for us all.

My 13 is posted. Either use the link provided at the top of my Thursday blog or scroll down to the bottom of the entry. It’s English for Dummies!…..fun. Have a great day.

10. Adelle Laudan says:

Fun list! I wouldn’t mind checking out a couple of these myself!
    Happy T13!

11. What a nice blog you have. So many useful ideas. I have copied this list for this summer. Thanks for such great ideas.

12. I am Harriet says:

Great list!
    I think they’ll like it.

13. Brenda ND says:

I like to do crafts with my kids too. Thanks for sharing.

14. My daughter loves crafts – I’ll have to check some of these out. TFS

15. It makes me wish I had kids to play with these days. I can remember doing crafts with my kids in Girl Scouts. That was many years ago. 🙂 Happy Thursday!

Thursday 13 – edition 7
    101 Things About Me

16. Auntie Q says:

We love crafts around here. Thanks for the ideas!