WFW: Ephesians 4:26-27

In your anger, do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold. Ephesians 4:26-27

What a reminder for us all. When we are angry, it is so easy to lose control over ourselves. Most of the time, we hurl angry and hurtful words. This verse reminds us we should be watchful over ourselves.

For more Word Filled Wednesday, check out The 160 Acre Woods.

Comments

1. Mariposa says:

I love this verse! And I have to remind myself of this always…

2. crittyjoy says:

An awesome reminder….I work with teens…maybe I should print this out and give it to them 🙂 Anger is such an easy emotion for them…it breaks my heart sometimes.

Have a blessed WFW 🙂

3. Mommy Phebie says:

yeah…this is really true mommy chris….

anout ur question…dati nag church po ako sa Assembly of God’s church here in CDO…but now nasa Jesus the Shepherd na ako since it is still a small church in which I can involve wd the ministry that I want to..

4. Such a powerful reminder.

5. hip chick says:

Yes…a good reminder. With teenagers, that is a good verse to keep in mind.

6. Pilar Stark says:

Great verse and a great reminded, especially dealing with our husbands.

7. Oh this was powerful. It’s so easy to get angry and sin!!!

I’ll meditate on this today♥

8. Wow, very powerful. Thank you for that reminder!

9. Amydeanne says:

we know this verse very well!

10. Laurie Ann says:

Great verse and wonderful reminder. Anger is an emotion that brings such potential to sin…I wish it didn’t flare up so quickly. We need to really take time when we’re angry so that it doesn’t lead us to sin. Happy WFW to you!

11. This verse keeps coming back to me. Thanks for sharing it and being the vessel the Lord used to speak right to my heart!

12. Love the verse thanks for sharing!

13. Oooh, this really makes you think! Happy WFW!

14. Beth in NC says:

Perfect angry picture for that scripture!

Happy WFW!
    Beth

15. A very powerful image to enforce this verse. Well done

16. An awesome photo and verse pairing. Have a blessed weekend.

e-Mom @ Chrysalis