Mommy Moments – Outdoor Fun

Good day to everyone! It is Friday once again. Our theme for this week is Outdoor Fun. My kids love to go outside the house! When the weather permits, we usually go outside the house in the late afternoon. We go to the playground, or they ride their bike, or take a walk around the village!

Sometimes, they go swimming either on our inflatable pool or in the club house.

Please click on the Mister Linky image below and add your name and URL if you are joining us this week on mommy moments! I am looking forward to seeing your photos and reading your stories! Join us at mommy moments!

Comments

1. Mommy Phebie says:

ay ang saya nila mommy chris…tuloy napaisip ako na sundan na c danielle ko para may kalaro na xa gaya ng mga anak mo…

sis…ako ang first participants mo dito sa MM…my entry is up now!

God Bless and Happy MM!

2. So sweet.

3. ♥Rocío♥ says:

Great Shots! We also love the outdoors!

4. Twinkie says:

What fun!:) Ganda naman sa village ninyo! I especially like the swimming pool. Anytime, pwede "mag-outing". 🙂

5. The joys of living in a subdivision. I miss it! Your kids are lucky that they can enjoy the outdoors anytime.

6. Sweet pictures! TFS

7. Thank you for the visit, Chris! Till nest MMs!!

Happy Friday too!

8. Michelle says:

Looks like so much fun. Your kids are just so adorable. Thanks for sharing their fun time. Also, thanks for your kind comments yesterday.

Hugs
    Michelle

9. Aww.. Look at those treasured smiles.. :] kahit minsan nakakapagod sa paghabol habol sa kanila, worth it naman makita pa lang natin ang mga smiles na yan no mommy chris.. :]

10. Tarasview says:

looks like fun! It isn't quite warm enough yet here for an outdoor pool- hopefully soon though!

11. Kristen says:

Lovely pictures ~ such cute kiddos. Our spring/summer is on hold due to weird weather, so we haven't gotten to go to the park as much as we would like.

12. they are so close! nakakatuwa!

13. Fun indeed! I'm jealous! 🙂

14. Mauie Flores says:

How I miss living in Laguna!

15. ~wickedlysexy c",? says:

Hay, sana magkaroon na rin ng kapatid ang Jian ko para hindi malalaki ang kalaro nya…
    mines up na rin;
    Mommy Moments: Outdoor Fun

~AnnaVille

16. Hi mommy chris..ang saya nmn ng kids mo diyan…Gab loves swimming din..kaso mga pics namin nung ng-swimming kami andun sa digicam n nanakaw sa Baguio..kaya eto n lng ang share ko for this Friday's Mommy Moments..

17. Photos that make me want to go out there and be a child again! 🙂 My favorite is the swing shot. Happy Mommy Moments, Chris and fellow Mommies.

18. Clarissa says:

Playing with kids brings back the youth in you!What a fun scene there!!Lahat na yata ng outdoor activities namin ay nai-post ko na so I posted yung di ko pa nai-post.here's mine:

19. Such precious moments sis! My Aj loves outdoor too so much!

Btw, mine is here:

Lahat ata ng kids eh outdoor fanatic noh… Your lovely angels are so cute..

Mine is here

21. The outdoors will always be a good experience as they grow…Late uli ako Mommy Chris!

22. BoufMom9 says:

They are just adorable! What great pictures and so lovely to see kids enjoying the great outdoors!

Happy Friday!

23. Hi Chris you have a lovely children and I like all the pictures especially the 1st one cute.Btw done posting the MM for this week here http://emotemylife.blogspot.com/2009/06/mommy-moments-outdoor-fun.html

Have a great weekend Chris.God Bless

24. Hello Mommy Chris. Glad to be here again. You're kids are really enjoying… this one is nice. It's really fun to play outside.

my link:

25. Hi Chris! My can stay outside all day if I let them!!!

Your kids are soooo cute!!!

26. Thanks for sharing these cute photos. I always believe that ourdoor play is healthier than being holed up at home playing with gadgets. 🙂

27. Finally I joined again 🙂

nice pics! saya dyan sa lugar ninyo, ganda mamasyal 🙂

28. Cute nila. I've posted mine. Please visit

From now on dyan ko ipo-post Mommy Moments entry ko kase mas bagay dyan. bago lang kase yang site ko. Hope you could add it also to your blog roll.

Happy Mommy Moments!

29. kids really love to be outdoors! there is never a dull moment pag nasa labas sila ng bahay.. i guess they love the independence and the adventures and the new discoveries that being outdoor brings.

your kids really enjoy each other's company mommy chris kaya they are so lucky to have each other. a dip in the pool is always a treat! sam love water too and she gets fascinated with fountains, pools, man-made lakes and boat rides!

30. Ang sarap maging bata muli. they have all the time in the world and they continue to bring happiness to us parents.

Here's mine:

31. Sweet Serendipity says:

Such cute photos. Great smiles!

32. Life's Journey says:

yep such pretty pictures for your kids Chris. Your blog looks pretty I like it. My entry is up sorry ngayon lang…

33. Evan's Mom says:

Playing outdoor is always fun for kids. I had to skip this week Chris, will be back again next week. Have a good weekend 🙂

34. Outdoor is really fun,hindi ka magsasawa na dalhin sila specially seing those heavenly smile on their faces,iba talaga ang hatid ng ngiti ng mga bata sa atin & your kids are incredibly lovely.Have a great week end to you & your family.
    Btw,I'm done posting mine too..regards & thank you.

35. hi Chris, it's my first time to join Mommy Moments. Buti pa sa lugar nyo may pool. Kung meron lang dito sa amin baka laging nakababad si Sean haha.

36. Shari@aPsychMommy says:

Looks like your kids are having a ton of fun! Yeah for summer!

37. Ang saya ng mga pics chris, they both look happy and had great time being together outside playing on their own.
    happy moments ng mga chikiting.
    mine is up http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2009/06/mommy-moments-outdoor-fun.html

38. Rita T. says:

They look like they're having so much fun!

39. hi chris, how you doing? ni hao ma?

do you check your paypal account? I check mine and saw I got $5 from ppp 28 May, then 11 june $5 is reversed. 🙁 not sure why, have this happen to you before?

40. wow so many wonderful pics!

41. lots of nice and enjoyable pix here :-); thanks for sharing.

mine is up here: http://www.mcrjk2008.com

42. Genejosh says:

ganda ng layout! I’m sure your kidz love their outdoor play…haven’t able to join last Friday..too busy..i have an award for you: Best Blog Award. Hope you like it…Too busy and my baby boy is not feeling well kaya late ang pag-inform ko..Have a nice weekend!Our Adventures Together/Her and History

43. Babette @ LifetimeMom says:

I hope it’s not too late Chris. Mine’s up.

44. heheh na-late ako ngayon. Pero aliw ako dun sa isang pic ni Toby yung nasa monkey bars. Hawig sila ni Asher diyan. 🙂

45. Momma Bams says:

Hello.. better late than never =) i love the pics.. hugs to your kiddos =)

46. Cute look likes they are having fun.

47. your kids are so lucky to be able to play outside your house…

48. cpsanti says:

a day out in the pool can never fail to lift my spirits 😉 your kids look like they had fun! 😉

49. opps i forgot this meme…im out last friday, nag swimming ehhehe nakalimutan ko tuloy =) habol ako maybe sa monday =)

50. a boy's mom says:

it’s great to see siblings bonding together…have a great week ahead, chris 🙂

51. CHE-CHE says:

hi mommy chris! your kids look like they’re having a great time! here’s mine http://mommychechemd.blogspot.com/2009/06/mommy-moments-outdoor-fun.htmlhumabol na lang ako, I didn’t finish mine on time hehe

52. wweee ang saya hheeheh 🙂 i have mine scheduled last friday at yena;’s blog.. silip mo rin when u have time dear..ingat lagi!!

53. better late than never 🙂

here's my entry for Mommy Moments – Outdoor fun

went to Cebu last June 12 for a long weekend vacation.

will post in time for the next one!