Thank You, Ms. Carlota

One of the first people I met online is Carlota. She has been very helpful to me when I was just a beginner here. Now, she has even shared her time and talent as she made my new blog design and layout. I am so grateful to her for the new header, button and new look of The Mommy Journey. I just love it! What do you think?

For those of you who grabbed my button previously, I have a new button!

Aside from that, she has made me a button for my new site, Inspirational Insights!

So many blessings from a wonderful person!

If you are looking for someone to give you a blog make over, I suggest you contact Ms. Carlota. She not only has great talent, but a really good heart in helping others. Visit her sites now!

Comments

1. Clarissa says:

Congratulations to your new header!!I love it!!\(^0^)/ Akala ko nawawala na naman ang lola mo^_^ thumbs up to Carlota!!Great job!

2. ~wickedlysexy c",? says:

wow! lalong gumanda ang "mommy Journey" ah…

great makeover!

~AnnaVille

3. Looks really good.

4. The new look is lovely…love the color combination. I might ask somebody to do my site too. Hindi ko kasi alam paano. Hape you can share with me some tips.

5. wow, nice layout mommy chris!love it!..si ate carlota din ngdesign ng The Baby in Between ko..ang galing niya tlga tsaka very open kung ano gusto mong kalabasan ng layout…

6. Very nice layout for Mommy Journey and awesome buttons for your two sites. I will grab them ha.

7. Love love LOVE!!!! the new look of your blog.

I have been wanting a new look for mine. I was wanting to try to do it on my own, but donΒ΄t have the time to try to figure it out πŸ™‚ so I may check her out

8. aw love it!! congrats dear!!

9. Momma Bams says:

i like this even better.. neat and bagay sayo =)

10. mommy jac says:

I love the new layout Chris and the badge is wonderful.Actually I will grab the new badge after I post this comment.

Have a lovely day.

11. Very nice! Will have to change the badge I stole yesterday, lol.

12. onlinemommy says:

Wonderful template πŸ™‚
    You are really blessed πŸ™‚

13. wow nice =) pink na pink =) love it! ho wmuch bayad mo? =0

14. Sweet Serendipity says:

Hi, I love your new design!

I left you an award on my blog πŸ˜€

Have a great day!

15. sweet_shelo says:

I love your new header sis. As well as the new layout. It's perfect sis. Congrats!!!!

16. czaroma says:

great blog layout and badges!

17. It looks great!

18. momstheword says:

It's beautiful, Chris. I love it!!!! I will remove your old button and put this one in it's place.

19. mommy chris kala ko ibang site napunthan ni me.:) hehehe… Nice ng new lay out mo. Congrats πŸ™‚

20. wow, nku naman na-late ako! ang ganda naman dito! i love the new look!!!

I received nga pala your email, Chris, pero di ko pa naa-apply kasi mejo busy pa asikaso sa school and everything. thanks so much ha? I'll let you know agad pag gumana.

Thanks and ingat lagi! πŸ™‚

21. LOVE the new look! ako kaya, kelan magka blog makeover? sa palagay mo mommy, posible?

22. chris is this for free? =)