Mommy Moments – Encounter with Pets or Animals

Today’s theme has been suggested by one of our mommy moments participants. Encounter with pets or animals is quite common for our kids. As kids, they are quite fascinated with animals. We have fish as our pet at home.

Kyla rode on a horse when we went to Tagaytay Highlands last December. It was her first time. She was really brave… and she enjoyed it!

Of course, Toby wanted to ride too. So I accompanied him. This photo was taken after we rode around in circles for half an hour. I went down already so he can have his picture taken!

We also went to a farm a year and a half ago to celebrate Kyla’s birthday… Here are some of those moments…

How about you? Does your kids have any memorable moments with animals? Join us this week at mommy moments! We are excited to hear about it!

Comments

1. haha! I always look forward to seeing Toby's pictures every Friday..it's as if I'm looking at my son kasi. Nice to see your kids having fun. Tama ka, for some reason kids are always fascinated with animals. 🙂

2. Momma Bams says:

lovely photos… esp kyla's horse backriding..
    sayang wala ako ma-ishare for this week =( Nwei, i love the pics

3. They are so adorable.Kyla and Toby is so cute while riding the horse brave kids!!!,Anyway,I love all the pictures especially the first one so cute=).
    Here is my MM for this week http://emotemylife.blogspot.com/2009/07/mommy-moments-encounter-with-pets-or.html

Have a blessed Friday and good night Chris.

4. Allowing our kids to have pets in the house is really really good.They will learn how to take good care of them,a step to learn the importance of life.I love the pics of Toby & Kyla,especially the one in front of the aquarium…I felt them giggling.
    I'll post mine the soonest.God Bless!Hugs!

5. Twinkie says:

Chris, ayaw ko namimiss ang MM. Promise I am doing my best not to miss out again. Super init dito. Nakakapagod na init.

Anyway, cool ng photos ni Kyla and Toby with the animals and their pet fish. I bet that's one her most memorable birthdays.

6. JesuLalaine says:

Wow! i love the carabao ride.. it must have been fun for you and the kids.. I enjoyed this week's theme!

God bless!

Lalaine's World
    From Asia and Beyond
    Day to Day Miracles
    Trying to be Fit
    Not a Shopaholic

7. Your kids are adorable!

I have tagged you here. Please stop by my blog to grab it. Thanks.

8. Evan's Mom says:

I love this week theme mommy Chris, you're right kids got fascinated with animals. Great pictures btw, I like the farm photos. Have a good weekend 🙂

9. Those are great pictures of your kids with animals! So cute! I am a huge animal lover and it appears that my son will be, too (he seems interested when we've gone to the zoo and is best friends with our two dogs). I can't wait to capture fun moments like this with him!

I'm glad you liked my post on attachment parenting!

10. momstheword says:

Oh, love the pictures. Your kids are so adorable and it looks like you had fun. Love the bunnies!

11. Fantastic Photo's

12. Riding a carabao seems fun. I like Kyla and Toby's first photo, they are really cute. 🙂

13. Their smiles in the picture #1 is so priceless!

14. kakatuwa mga pictures!! andami heheh. 🙂 mine is up at yena's blog! see u!

15. What cute picture — I love the one with them on the pony. TFS

16. great pics! Kyla is brave to ride a horse kasi I'm afraid LOL Maybe I can ride if it's a calesa but other than that…

Happy Weekend!

17. my daughter haven't seen a carabao yet. iyan ang hirap pag nasa city hindi nila kilala farm animals. noon kaseng last naming punta sa zoo at farm maliit pa sya. tingin ko kailangan naming magpunta ngayon.

happy mommy moments!

18. I like the farm pics Chris! I want my kids to experience that carabao-pulled cart ride too! 🙂

19. Mauie Flores says:

Wow! I would love to have my son experience a carabao ride. Nice photos by the way.

20. great photos…
    naku gusto din ng anak ko ng fish pet at home. 🙂

21. Really cute.

22. Kyla looks like little Mikee Cojuangco. Toby's encounter with the bunnies is cool!

23. djtammy says:

cute naman nyan sis… Buti pa mga baby mo laki na…sakin ksi 10 months lang… dami ko na missed na mommy moments ksi wla pa maxado ginawa..lolz…wala rin daddy kaya wla daddy moments..but i have an entry for the pets or animals..

24. jeezz..i lost my internet connection, thought I already submitted my comment..anyway, nice cool pics mommy chris…

happy friday!

25. SASSY MOM says:

You're right, kids are so fascinated with animals. Lovely photos Mommy Chris!

26. Chris, you got good shots here! Kids just love to be near with animals, don't you think so? 🙂

27. My daughter and my husband love cats and dogs but I prefer pet fish in an elaborately designed aquarium. It has a calming effect on me.

28. AnnaVille says:

i love the third pic….makes me wanna go live in the farm!…dream namin ni Hubby yan eh…

Mommy Moments: Encounter with pets and Animals

29. talagang excited pa sila pag nakakakita ng animals. :]

30. ~ Mhay ~ says:

These are cute pic that you shared. Kids are really fascinated by pets 🙂

31. great moments to remember by :-); thanks for sharing dear :-! very cute photos of your kids…

32. my little faith was fascinated and amazed with the eagle fronting her when we took a picture of it. Mj want to experience to ride in a horse though, maybe someday when we go to a park with many horses. nice pics… heres my entry http://annebianca.com/2009/07/mommy-moments-encounter-with-pets-or.html

33. I love your kids' experience in the farm. I have stories to share, but no photos. I hope those will do.

34. The Bumbles says:

Hahaha – my hubby always gazes fondly at our fish while trying to forget about the furry cats jumping at the aquarium. He says fish are the best pets ever! I can see why they are popular for moms.

35. Genejosh says:

wow ang saya!!! Horseback-riding..Love it..Wala muna akong maishare this week…the picture i have with Hyzyd is he's so busy picking up ants!!! he..he..pwede kaya to???LOL!!! Have anice day!

Her and History/
    Our Adventures Together/
    Her and History/

36. Oh, my pic is about horseback riding too. Kids really love visiting the Zoo.

37. the horse ride is an awesome experience for the kids! they are very lucky to have you as parents!

my entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2009/07/mommy-moments-encounter-with-animals.html

38. Hi Chris! na una post ko kesa link 🙂 A horse backriding experience would be great! Pag napunta kami ng Tagaytay will try it 🙂

39. Toby and Kyla both look so cute on that horse! and toby still looks adorable even if he is afraid of the bunnies!

40. ღ pinaymama ღ says:

they have so much fun! Nice one mommy!!!

41. Beyond Motherhood says:

Nice pictures.

42. Wow so brave of Tobi to go horseback riding. Joaqui is still afraid to go near a horse. ; )

Mommy Chris, I am working in the same company I used to work with in Ortigas. Actually even if I'm working from home, it is still the same company that gives me work. I'm thankful that they allowed me to work in the office for a week.

Have a great weekend!

43. First time to join here. Already posted my entry and hope I did it right 😉

Thanks a lot Mommy Chris for inviting me!

44. Hi Momi Cris,

Better late than never, hihi

great theme this week 🙂

45. Hi Cris, late din ang post ko, busy kaya hindi nakapag post earlier. 🙂 Si Sean din nakapag horse back riding na. May pet dog kami pero wala pala silang pics ni Sean together, haha.

46. Oh I forgot about horse rides!! my kids have a lot of photos with a horse.. naku Mommy you should bring the kids to Avilon 🙂

Thanks fro visiting my entry

Make or Break

47. Aw super cuties.

48. Clarissa says:

Awww…they're so cute on those carabao-pulled cart!!I wanted my kids to experience that ride,too!!\(^0^)/