We Are Going On A Trip!

We are planning a short family vacation with some friends on the end of November. We weren’t able to take a summer vacation this year so hopefully, our trip this November would push through. We are planning to go to Baguio. It would be the first time for the kids to travel to go there. I am not sure if they can handle traveling that long. I want to ensure that our vacation would be baby safe and memorable for all of us! So I browsed through BabySafeTravel.com and was delighted to find many tips about traveling with babies and kids. They even have recommended lists of things we should bring. As you can see, even as early as now, I want to be prepared for this trip!

Comments

1. oh if you are going to Baguio I can recommend a place to you.. It's not a hotel but apartment type, two bedrooms and you can cook there, the best part about it is walking distance lang sa market, er, climbing distance pala kase you have to go through stairs.. pero super tipid kase nga you can cook your own food.

Make or Break

2. Wow, Baguio! For sure the kids will enjoy their vacation there! Post mo pics pag natuloy ha? Sna nga, tuloy kasi you all deserve a much needed vacation!

Thanks for the good words, Chris! I really depend na lang ke Lord πŸ™‚ I know He won't leave us. πŸ™‚

3. Michelle says:

Sounds like fun times ahead for you and your family. I'm so jealous you are going on vacation. I sure could use one myself. It's always great to get away. Thanks for adding me to your blog. I'll make sure and add you to my blog roll. Thanks for stopping by Chris.

Hugs
    Michelle

4. That sounds like fun! Have a wonderful time. Take lots of pictures.

5. looking forward for the pictures during the trip on November.Have fun!:)

6. Have fun in Bagiuo. I heard Bagiuo is a cold place. And November is a cold month. I guess cold will be part of the adventure. It's great of you as a mom to start preparing for the trip as early as July. Kami rito kung Linggo aalis, Sabado ng gabi nag-vivigil sa kakapack-up lol

7. onlinemommy says:

Wow mommy this is exciting. Your kids will surely enjoy this trip.

Pictures ha πŸ™‚

8. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

9. Sweet Serendipity says:

I hope things go as planned and that you get to have a wonderful vacation. I am still clinging to a hope that we'll manage a family vacation this summer. Other than to visit our parents we've never been anywhere in nearly 8 years!

Thanks for coming by and for the congrats. I can't believe I won McKLinky…woo hoo!

10. That's great news Chris! Which, reminds me to consider having a vacation too πŸ˜€

11. Vacation in Baguio wow that's great for sure your kids will love the place.Have a fun :))

12. momstheword says:

Good for you! You are smart to plan ahead. Chris, will you please email me? For some reason I can't find your email address and I need it in order to mail you my post.

It's not finished yet but I'm working on it, so if you'd email me I'd appreciate it. Thank you!

13. oi baguio.. please share your experience ha.. we might visit the place soon din with yena this time.. i will wait for ur baby traveling tips na rin! πŸ™‚

14. it's good to be prepared this early kase ang daming kailangan kapag kasama ang kids. for sure mage-enjoy sila.

15. This is great, Chris. Wish you all to have a safe and enjoyable vacation together.

16. hopeful says:

Hi, I just want to say enjoy for the planned vacation. Baguio is a nice place dipa ako nkapunta dun, sana someday.

Good luck!

17. Maricel says:

Hiya! I was here! πŸ™‚ blog roll visit time! ^_^

Baguio is definitely a nice place for a vacation. Make sure to stay there for at least 3 days – we did a 2 days 1 night vacation, and it wasn't enough! LOL!

Maricel — Momhood Moments

18. oh, wow, i love out of town trip especially baguio, dami ako good memories sa baguio. kaka miss..