A Day of Celebration!

the mommy journey

Happy 1st Blogiversary to me! I can”t believe that it has been a year since I started blogging. What a journey it has been! God has blessed me with lots of new friends and opportunities to know other stay at home moms who are on the same journey as I am! I am grateful to all of you who constantly leave comments, follow my blog and read my posts.Now, this day of celebration wouldn’t be complete if I didn’t announce the winners to my contest. I am overwhelmed by the support you guys have shown! Thanks to all the sponsors for making this celebration a success. There were 79 entries. If I could only give as much prizes, I would have given all of you but unfortunately, I only will pick 5 winners.Here are the winners…. Congratulations!1st winner: BM 3 blogspot makeover by Momgen Designs 4000 EC credits from Nishas world and baby Alisha2000 EC credits from Dorothy’s Vineyard1000 EC credits from Blog Fusion1000 EC credits from Worth’s Road1000 EC credits from Mouth’s Delight125 x125 ad space for 1 month from There is Happiness125 x125 ad space for 1 month from Twins Happiness2nd winner: ficklemindedblogspot customized template by Web Blog Designs$5.00 from Thoughts and Obsessions5000 EC credits from Simple Happy Life2000 EC credits from Bitz n Pieces of My Life2000 EC credits from Empowered Mom125 x125 ad space for 1 month from Also Mommy125 x125 ad space for 1 month from TH Corner3rd winner: jes5000 EC credits and 125×125 ad space for 1 month from The Mommy Journey2000 EC credits from Inhale… Exhale…2000 EC credits from Just the Tip of the Iceberg$5.00 from Inspirational Insights 125×125 ad space for 1 month from iluvcontest125×125 ad space for 1 month from another contest4th winner: yashiro 23000 EC credits from Chuchie’s Hideaway2000 EC credits from Honeysweet Learning Center2000 EC credits from WhereAbouts$5.00, 1000 EC credits and 125×125 ad space for 1 month from Just About Anything125×125 ad space for 1 month from Sherry Contest125×125 ad space for 1 month from Sherry Rambling 5th winner : kikamz$5.00 from Our Family Story5000 EC credits from a housewife’s journal and an extraordinary path to parenthood 2000 EC credits from Dharlz Creations125×125 ad space for 1 month from That Blog 4 Me125×125 ad space for 1 month from Travel BlogTo the winners, please contact the sponsors directly. Let me know if there are any questions or problems.again, a big thanks to everyone!

Comments

1. congrats to the winners!

2. whoa!!!nanalo ako! ahahhaha wow!!!naniniwala na akong nde ako malas ahahha coz this is the 2nd time na nanalo ako via random org eheheheh =) buti nlng sumali ako! ahahha! thanks chris will post it soon!

3. Pinay Mommy says:

Congrats to all winners!

Till next time. ^_

4. Wow, Happy Blogoversary!
    Congratulations to the winners too.

5. Pinay Mommy says:

I forgot to say Happy Blogversary! ^_^

6. happy blogversary mommy cris congratulations to you and to all the winners!

7. *mrsMartinez* says:

awwwwwwwww…. sayang di ako nanalo! in your next contest maybe lol Congrats to all!

8. congrats winners πŸ™‚

9. Congratulations to the winners!!!

10. sweet_shelo says:

Happy Blog anniversary sis!!! Congrats for a year of blogging journey!!!!

11. Happy anniversary to you Chris! and congratulations to all the winners! πŸ˜€

12. Happy 1st anniversary to you and your blog!

13. Congratulations to the winner and to you Ms. Chris!

14. Congratulations to the winners!!Happy Blog Anniversary to The Mommy Journey!!More power!!^_^

15. WOW naman congrats sa mga winners..

happy blogversary momma chris =) til next time

16. Congratulation to all the winners :p

17. onlinemommy says:

Congratulations to you Mommy Chris for a year full of blessings!

Congrats to the winners!

18. CONGRATS! happy BLOGVERSARY CHRIS:D Let's celebrate! wheheheh!

19. Congratulations to the winners!

20. β™₯Willaβ™₯ says:

wow!! I cannot believed my eyes when you leave a comment about me being one of the winners because I know how many entries you got.Thank you so much for this contest Mommy Chris!!
    and congrats to the other winners too! and also Happy Anniversary to your blog!!

21. congratulations to all winners…
    and happy anniversary sis…

22. ღ pinaymama ღ says:

congrats to the winners!

23. MOMMY DHARLZ says:

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY…

Sent 2000 ECs to the winners except the 1st and the 5th.. I am having trouble sending.. will send their ECs tomorrow..

Congratulations

24. Congrats to the winners! And more anniversaries to come!
    To Be, To Be. Tutubi.

25. congrats winners πŸ™‚

pls let winners email their ad code to me at

twinshappiness at yahoo dot com πŸ™‚

26. Ouch na late ako. Happy Anniversary and Congrats to all the winners!

27. this is a very lovely surprise ate chris!!!! to think i only joined at the last minute. i am so lucky!! wheeee!!! thanks for this! hugs! will make a post about my winning. will let you know once im done. and it has been a pleasure to be a sponsor. congrats to all the winners too!

again, happy blogversarry! hugs!

28. Once again happy blogversary & congrats to the winners!:D

29. hi chris, pls let winner email me their ad code πŸ™‚

jes unable access blog πŸ™

30. yay jes ad is up πŸ™‚ lucky see her post bout winning

31. Chris sorry I haven't greet you a happy anniversary I was so very busy with things that I loss track of the date. Anyway again happy anniversary and congrats to the other winners.

32. wow! first prize .. ansaya naman.. To all the sponsors please send the EC @ http://entrecard.com/details/96021

I posted about this @ http://qt.makemoneyonline-x.com/2009/09/another-win-first-prize-winner-mommy.html