Mommies… Let’s Meet Up Soon!

Hello everyone! Just would like to know if you guys would be interested to attend a mommy moments get together sometime in December or January! It would be fun to finally meet you face-to-face! Aside from celebrating the holiday season, we would also celebrate the 1st anniversary of Mommy Moments!I need to know which date would be best for you… As early as now, please choose among the dates below and leave me a comment. Let’s see which date would be best to schedule a meet up… If you have any other suggestions, let me know.> > December 5> > December 12> > December 26> > January 2I’m still cooking up the details and other activities we can do on the get together. But I am quite excited to meet you all in person!

Comments

1. life's journey says:

It is nice but wahhh I am very far 12k miles away…

2. ☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ says:

I would love to visit but I am to stinky far away =(

3. that's a very good idea and i bet super saya… too bad m not based in manila, but if ever id definitely join… hopefully by december '10, kung merong part two.

aabangan ko pa rin ang details and makikibalita sa happenings.

4. How i wish makapunta ako hehe :9..

5. Wow excited na ako to see you guys! Sana makarating din ako well depende sa venue at sked na rin. 😀

6. Good morning, Chris! I would love to join this. I've met a few mommies I first encountered through blogging and they've become my good friends. We actually formed a group, Filipino Mom Blog.

Meeting other bloggers is such a nice experience so far. I would like to meet you and other mommies as well. You're a very gracious host and an advance planning is great. I'll wait for the date that everyone will agree on. Gotta run now.

7. grace fancubit says:

December 26 would be great. We will be in MM on that day… sa metro manila ba? hehehehe

8. Bambie dear ★ says:

wow MM EB.. exciting.. if ever man matuloy kami uwi sa dec, id definitely attend

9. Upstatemomof3 says:

I wish I could come – but I live FAR away. 🙁

10. wow, i would be so glad to attend. just let me know when and where. Basta po pala within manila lang..hehehe

11. This is great. ; ) December 12 is okay for me.

12. sweet_shelo says:

Wow that must be exciting sis.. Kaya lang too bad.. huhuh kasi I am not sure if I would be able to meet you mommies .. I am about to give birth in December,…. but we'll just see..

13. I would love to be there. December 5 and 12 are my preferred dates.

14. gusto ko yan.weekends ba yang dates?kung weekend pwedeng-pwede ako.excited na ako.

grabbed your mommy journey badge too.

15. earthlingorgeous says:

Naku fully booked ang december ko. Sana makapunta nalang kayo dun sa 1st Costume Party sa October 30, 2009 …

16. any date would do.. weeekend naman e. maybe we can set the place somewhere in the middle like MAKATI 🙂 weeeeeh

seee u all soon mommies!

17. This is nice…:D Im ok around dec. 12 but still depends on the venue.

18. wow looks fun. wish i was in the philippines but we don't have any vacation date yet. would love to meet mommy bloggers 🙂

19. gosh, this is exciting! If my boss had not given me extra hours at the University I could easily jump on a plane and in three hours I am there.

I have never been to a social event like this. I look forward to your pics.

20. I wish I could join too for I do love to meet other mommy bloggers din naman
    I'll let you know kung makakauwi ako.Mukhang exciting nga ito.

21. Mauie Flores says:

Dec 5 or Dec 12 is good for me. Wag lang masabay sa company Christmas party ng husband ko. Depende rin sa venue.

22. saya naman ng mga Mommies at magkakaroon ng EB!