Thursday 13 – Because of my Kids…

My list today are TV shows or movies that I have watched over and over again because of my kids!
– Diego
– Dora
– Bob the Builder
– Veggietales
– Barbie
– Toy Story
– Ni Hao Kai Lan
– The Lion King
– Ice Age
– Thomas and Friends
– Elmo’s World
– Wonderpets
– Blue’s Clues

For more lists, visit Thursday 13!

Comments

Bi Hao Kai Lan lang di ko napanood Chris hehehe..

2. His Unfailing Love says:

wow daming tv shows ang hindi namin napanood, we missed it.

I joined for the first time..

4. I guess your kids fave channels are Playhouse Disney and Nick Jr. 🙂 Those are my kids fave channels too.. I don't let them watch other cartoon channels because some 'words' they use are not suitable for very small kids.

Lalaine's World
    From Asia and Beyond
    Day to Day Miracles
    Trying to be Fit
    Not a Shopaholic

5. Hay naku, Mmy Chris minsan ako na sumusuko sa panonood. Mga kids kc kahit paulit-ulit okey lang sa kanila hehehe.

6. Hootin' Anni says:

I like Lion King myself. LOL

Mine is posted…HERE You'll need to scroll down below my Thursday Thunks Meme answers to find my THIRTEEN.

Have a TERRORific Halloween.

7. Crayons n Pencils says:

Mas mabili si Blues Clues at Dora kesa sa iba. Nakalakihan na ng mga bata ang Veggie Tales, pero they like the songs and we still play "God is bigger than the Boogie man"

Bago lang ang Wonderpets no? First time kong marinig.

8. a boy's mom says:

haha, we love veggietales, ice age, lion king, thomas, and dora too! 😀

9. I am Harriet says:

I have so been there- over and over…

Have a great Thursday!
    You should join us on Monday for Monday Mayhem.

10. I relate to this list!!! The Veggie Tales I actually enjoy, but most of the rest of them drive me crazy after a while! 🙂

Happy TT!

11. The Lion King is the best!

Mariposa's T13!

12. Miss Sarah says:

I nanny for four kids and they LOVE diego and dora. I know all the little jingles from that show and probably have half the episodes memorized. haha, at least it helps me practice a few spanish words 🙂

Is Arthur not popular anymore? All my friends and I were OBSESSED with him. I still watch episodes every now and then if I'm having a rough day… I'm not ashamed to admit I still love that aardvark.