A Mommy Moments Christmas!

(thanks to Kikamz for this wonderful graphic!)

In celebration of the Christmas season and Mommy Moments first anniversary… I am inviting the mommy moments participants to come and join our 1st get together on December 26, 2009 Saturday 2-5pm at Northpark Glorietta 5, Makati City. It would be great to finally get to know each other personally!

You can expect a few games, a short talk and a raffle!

UPDATED: Food will be ordered on the spot. Payment for food would depend on your order. πŸ™‚ 250 pesos would be a heavy meal already. I have reserved a function room for us, it is good for 20 people only. If other members of your family want to come, they can dine outside the function room if many mommies attend our event πŸ™‚

Please leave me a message if you are coming! πŸ™‚

Comments

1. I wish I could join. It would be such a wonderful experience.

2. I would love to attend the event. Malayo pa naman. Would the amount cover the karay-karay na bagets? I have two kasi. If not I can leave them sa office ni hubby sa Mkti din. πŸ˜€

3. looks interesting. we might go! i’ll confirm later on. Mommies lang ba or even hubbies/kids?

4. wish I could come..

5. His Unfailing Love says:

wow parang masaya ito ah, how I wish I could come too…

6. Hi Chris. Re your question on ordering food. Sa tingin ko lang mas maganda yung isang option mo na magorder na lang whoever will attend. kasi kung may reservation sa food baka maspoil lang kapag di nakapunta lahat. kapag may occasion for sure di makakakain ng marami ang mga mommies kasi puro kwentuhan tayo niyan. πŸ™‚

7. a boy's mom says:

chris,join ako ha! πŸ˜€

8. @Vannie the room i have reserved is good for 20 people, so it might be crowded if hubby and kids come along eh.. though they can dine outside of the function room πŸ™‚

9. wish I could join u guyz…kaso malayo ako sa nyo…am sure enjoy talaga yan!

10. I wish I could come, what a wonderful idea! I hope you have a great time!

11. I would love to be there. It just depends on where we would be spending Christmas. I’ll let you know before then.

12. Ayyyy kakainggit, kung nandiyan lng sana ako, I would attend. That event is a great idea Chris to have all the mommies in the blogland meet personally. We will just look forward for the pictures and post hehehe

13. i love the idea of meeting mommies personally and if ever, i’ll bring along my kids. i’ll confirm later..

14. looks like it would be a lot of fun! i’ll see our schedule for christmas. thanks chris!

15. Wow, masaya siguro ang gathering na ‘yan. Sana makapunta ako.

16. Crayons n Pencils says:

I like. ^^

17. β™‘Grace Draperβ™‘ says:

wow good idea yan kaso layo yung ibang mommies

18. β™‘ N o r e e n says:

I wish I could come to this event πŸ™

19. onlinemommy says:

This would be a great event! I really wish I could come…

20. Hi Chris! Sorry for the late reply. Count me in! The location is perfect for everybody both coming from QC and from the South.

21. Have fun!!Kahit na nandito ako sa Japan,I'm excited too!!Post some pictures ha!!^_^

22. alam mo naman how willing I am to support you and this event, kaya lang di ako ubra, aside from wala pa kameng sasakyan, hindi ko din kayang iwan si sati πŸ™

another thing, baka binyag ni Sati on Dec 27, so busy din πŸ™‚

23. This is going to be a fun and exciting celebration. How I wish I could join nman…Kung malapi lang sana ako for sure pupunta ako πŸ™‚

24. This is gonna be a fun event. I'm excited for those mommies na makakaattend. πŸ™‚

25. Would love to attend but we have a wedding at in Antipolo where Aori is ringbearer. Maybe in the next gathering? Have fun mommies!

26. ღ pinaymama ღ says:

I wish I could come and join the party…

27. Dear, I would really love to see most MM followers like me together! We'll check our schedule this week and I'll confirm soon. Wow!

28. Id love to go Mommy and see all the Mommy Bloggers out there!

29. I'm not sure yet if I can come. We might be visiting some relatives during that time.

30. Bambie dear β˜… says:

My gosh this is exciting.. I'll really try to drive from angeles to manila kung makakauwi kami this dec. HS reunion din namin ng 26. Ill let you know =)

31. Hi Chris! I'd love to go. I'd love to meet you and the other moms of Mommy Moments. If there'll be no conflict in schedule, I'll be there together w/ my daughter probably.

32. Hi Chris. Merry Christmas!

Sis, I may not be able to attend the mommy eyeball tomorrow kasi we will be visiting some relatives. Sayang I really wish to come. I hope next time makapunta ako. Sensya na mommy ha. πŸ™‚