Mommy Moments Posts

Hello Mommies!

The 1st anniversary of Mommy Moments is a few weeks away and I need your help. Can you please reply to this post and tell me how many posts have you made for Mommy Moments?

I just might have some surprises for you!

Comments

1. It's my 28th time to join. πŸ™‚

2. This week is my 30th post for Mommy Moments. : )

3. ღ pinaymama ღ says:

I got 36 entries so far…:)

4. mine is 30 too including today's entry or post. πŸ™‚

5. Ay April lang yata ako sumali haven't counted all my entries yet. pasali rin. πŸ˜€

6. Debbie Racho says:

oh my..it's my first today πŸ™

i just joined..

7. I have 29 (tomorrow's MM is not included yet… thursday pa kasi dito)

8. This week MM would be my 32nd Mommy Moments post. I started on March 13,2009 and I missed few post also haha

9. I already got 30 entries.. so this friday will be 31st..

wow one year na? ang bilis ng panahon no πŸ™‚

I joined in May and I have 20 post including today.

11. Let's Pretend is my 42nd Mommy Moments' entry.

12. Sheila Obano says:

im on my 13th post this week!

13. let's pretend will be my 35th πŸ™‚

14. wahhh ako lang yata ang pinaka least wahhh 20 pa lang po lol

15. My Mommy Moments post last week was my 33rd.

16. i got 12 entries. thanks MM.

17. Evan's Mom says:

Today is my 29th post.

18. I think I got the lowest Mommy moments post. I just made 11 hehe. Busy me… Happy weekend Chris.

19. mommy chris nka 27 post na po ako…

advance happy anniversary MM!

20. SASSY MOM says:

It's my 26th…

21. this Friday's MM is my 27th post ate chris. di kasi nakapost religiously. πŸ˜€

22. His Unfailing Love says:

I have only 19 entries. I missed a lot. But still I'm glad to be a part of your meme. It's fun showing our kiddos photos.

23. Let's Pretend is my 33rd MM entry. Thanks for asking. Napabrowse tuloy ako ng Mommy Moments posts ko and kaaliw makita pictures ni asher from his newborn days ulit. Thanks for having this weekly meme, Mommy Chris.

24. Bambie dear β˜… says:

gosh advance happy anniversary…

i think i got 23 entries. MOre power

25. β™₯Willaβ™₯ says:

I have a Nenos Award for you.
    Happy Weekend!

26. I wish I posted more…I got 13 mommy moment post since I join back in January. =)

27. Im new here and just did my very first one last week. Hope to participate more in future, though.

28. I am new here, the "Let's Pretend" topic is my 3rd post. Love ko na mommy moments!

29. Crayons n Pencils says:

This is embarassing, I only have one… @__@

It means, I need to do more…

30. My gosh…i think i got 10th entries

31. I have 17 turning 18 entries by Nov. 13.

32. Got to Believe says:

hi chris,

counting today's entry, i've fielded 20 MM entries already. never got to thank you for this, but a BIG THANKS! it's something i look forward to every Friday.

33. I only have 4 entries so far..:) Just joined last month.

34. The first time I joined Mommy Moments was April 24,2009.And my total posts including today is 29.
    Advance Happy Blogverssary Mommy Chris!:D

35. Because of my busy schedule,I only have 26 entries.

Happy Anniversary to Mommy Moments!!^_^