Toby is 3!

We celebrated Toby’s birthday at our house. we had a simple birthday party. Our theme was Cars. We had food and a few games! 🙂 Our games were bring me, saying happy birthday to Toby and pinoy henyo for the parents! We invited a few people over… thanks to everyone who came!

the birthday boy with his gift!

playing bring me. im the game master with my little assistant, Kyla

pinoy henyo! the answers were all related to Toby.

candle blowing time!

toby with his kiddie guests

I am just real glad that my kids had a great time!

Comments

1. happy birthday toby!

2. uuuuyy, December boys pala ang mga babies natin! Andreas turned two as well.Happy Birthday, Toby! Cheers and may you have more celebrations to come.PS i love Toby’s cake. i like anything purple 🙂

3. ♥Willa♥ says:

Happy Birthday to Toby!!!

4. What a cutie birthday boy! Happy birthday, Toby. The cake is very pretty. Hi Chris, the thank you for blogging award is up on my blog. Once again I want to express my thanks to you for hosting Mommy Moments. This meme has become a significant part of my blog.Happy new year!

5. Happy Birthday TOBY!!!

Happy birthday ulit Toby. Konti lang pala ang ungos ni Toby sa edad kay EJ ano Mommy Chris. EJ will turn 3 na din on the 15th next month.

7. Evan's Mom says:

Happy birthday to Toby and many more to come!

8. Happy birthday to cute Toby! Winter celebrated his 2nd last dec. 3 naman 😀

9. oh wow, three na si Toby! yey!! maya niyan binata na siya.. :)Happy Birthday Tobby!Happy New Year tooand Thanks for all the support!

10. Mommy Diary says:

Happy birthday, cute little Toby!Mommy DiaryCelebrity Diary

11. Happy Thoughts says:

Happy New Year to you and your family. May you have a prosperous and blessed 2010 ahead. ^^Happy ThoughtsHandy Reviews

12. Andrea-Memories As A Mom says:

Happy birthday, Toby! Looks like a terrific party! Thank you for the birthday wish to me on my post last week, too! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

13. belated happy birthday to your boy..with him all the best and happy new year to all!With hugs…Khim

14. onlinemommy says:

Happy Birthday to your little boy 🙂 Good to know that he enjoyed his day :)May he grow in the knowledge and service of our Lord Jesus Christ. God bless to him.

15. awwww hope he had a happy birthday! what a cutie!

17. Happy birthday! I can’t wait for my daughter’s birthday, she’s turning one next month.

18. ☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ says:

Aww Happy Birthday to your Little Man!!!{{{HUGS}}}

19. Janette Toral says:

Happy birthday Toby!

20. Happy Bday, Toby :-)!

21. Ang saya naman ng celebration nyo…nakakatuwang tingnan..Happy Birthday ulit kay Toby!! hugs!

22. belated happy birthday to Toby Chris!!!