Mommy Moments – Blue

Today is a BLUE day here at Mommy Moments! Share any pictures of your kids with the color blue…

Here are Toby’s BLUE moments!

I can’t seem to find any noticeable BLUE pictures of Kyla 🙂 So Toby is the star this week! 🙂

Now, its your turn! Join us at Mommy Moments!

Comments

1. Mrs. Kolca says:

i love the superman photo.. ang gwapo ng kiddo mo sis 🙂

2. yup, am early this week :-); i couldn't find Jake's picture wearing superman shirt just like your son has 🙂

3. Your son is so cute with his Superman costume. He also looks great in the pool with his floater.
    Thanks for being the host of this fun meme.

4. Bambie dear ★ says:

so cutie naman ni Toby.. bagay nya ang color blue =)

5. Cuteness! I bet superman will be the bida for this theme!

6. oppps, di ntapos linking at name ko, ako yung M sa taas…:D

7. Cool superman shirt! 🙂 Aori had a costume like that when he was a toddler 🙂

8. Ellen Joy says:

Yana will surely love that spongebob shirt pero i like the superman shirt more, bagay kay kiddo mo 🙂

Tagged you here…

9. Toby's so cute in his Superman costume!

10. SASSY MOM says:

Love the super man shirt!

11. Clarissa says:

Cool superman!!Bagay kay Toby maging superhero!!^_^

12. sweet_shelo says:

hi mommy, I miss joining here. But joining now again.. Toby is so cute..

Mommy, please change the url of my blog back to my blogspot address. na expire na kasi domain ko, di ko pa na update.

My url add is : http://shelo-sweetme.blogspot.com/

Enjoy na enjoy si Toby ah.. Bakit ala si Kyla hehehe..

Nostalgic Blue

14. Hi ken can you fly me to the moon hehehe wahh cant post a comment this time I am in a hurry mine is up na din pala mommy chris.

15. awwwwwwww….so cute naman! love the second pic….:)

16. naku, kilala ko na kung sino magiging next superman! si toby! he is just so cute! pag lalaki talaga, di mawawala ang BLUE. ung entry ko naman, older photos pa ni sam in blue. wala kasi cyang blue clothes lately na. hehe!

17. toby is so serious on the first photo. love the one with the skinhead. cool!

18. kung me boy din ako, naku, i'm sure me superman na din ako.. cute naman ni Toby!

19. yihee i'm on time this time..heheh.. Happy MM mommy Chris!

20. Toby must really like blue ; ) No pictures of Kyla Mommy Chris?

21. Hi Mommy Chris! panalo ang mga boys for this week's theme… actually, too many something blue to post, so I decided to enter my latest for pic for this one. Anyways, cutie ng superman pic ni Toby =D luv it!

22. Super adorable ni Toby I like the superman photo =)So cute!!
    Happy weekend Chris!

23. how cute! talagang blue is for boys no 🙂

24. hello mine is up here, love the theme its my fave color.. you have adorable son.

25. Hi Mommies sorry I'm kinda late cos I'm followed our timezone =)

You've got a handsome superman up there hehehe. I'll get back to you all mommies after my errands.

Have a great weekend!

26. Tatapilla says:

cute..

27. meretrisha says:

is the linky already closed? for some reason my entry won't show up. anyway, i think i'm late for the mommy moments

28. By MelCole of PA says:

hehehe, wala si Kyla? hehehe, blue theme for boys talaga nu? Love the Nemo salbabida 🙂

29. Sayang walang kuha si Kyla this week.
    I like the photos of Toby in here ang cute!!Especially the superman costume.
    Sorry Marce always late ako.Happy weekend!

30. Mommy Liz says:

Gusto ko ang room ni Toby, daming stickers, hehehe.. He's cute in blue..