Mommy Moments – Moving Up Day

The first quarter of the year is already finished! And I am sure that our kids have achieved something already… today our theme is about their achievements. Whether it is moving from one grade level to another or from one skill to another!

I am posting about my daughter’s recent graduation from preparatory class.

She started going to school last year at Kindergarden class. Since then, she has definitely grown and matured in her own ways. She has outgrown her stage fright and she knows how to read already! It is such a big achievement. Through it all, I am glad that she has remained teachable and responsible. On her graduation day last Tuesday, she brought home 4 awards namely, Most Behaved, Best in Writing, Best in Memory Verse and 4th Honors.

Here are some of the pictures I took from her graduation day…

I can’t believe it that we now have a grade schooler come June! A new chapter starts in our life as we start homeschooling too!

Share your mommy moments with us!

Comments

1. Heart of Rachel says:

Congratulations to your daughter for her great achievements in school.

2. Congratulations! May she enjoy school all the more next schoolyear! Great job, dawty!

3. Wow, she made you a proud mom! Congratulations to both of you! I like the Most Behaved and Best in Memory Verse best. She really looks so behaved.

4. judys424 says:

Wow! a lot of awards to a most deserving Kyla. Congatulations to both of you, mommy πŸ™‚

5. Clarissa says:

Way to go,Kyla!!Congratulations to your pretty daughter,Mommy Chris!!I bet you're in high spirits when you all went home with medals of her achievements at school!Congratulations!!^_^

6. nyinveWow! You have a very bright daughter! Congrats!

7. I added an MM butyon on my post!

A Good Friday Mommy Chris! I have a rare chance to go online on Friday hehe. I was not sure if mine would qualify for the MM theme but since you asked, i assumed pwede hihi.

Advance Happy Easter to the family!

8. Congrats Kyla and of course to her proud parents πŸ™‚

9. Congratulation Kyla,you made your mom and dad so proud of you and to mommy Chris you did a great job I'm am proud of you sis…

10. Jarlin Paul says:

Great, convey my wishes too…

11. Mommyandmatt says:

Congratulations to your daughter for a job well done and to you, for rearing her mommy!

12. congrats to Kyla πŸ™‚ continue to MYMP!

13. Way to go!Congrats Kyla as well as to the proud parents.I'm so happy for you Marce Chris.Keep it up Kyla!

14. congrats to her medals..

15. http://momsupsndowns.blogspot.com says:

congratulations, Kyla!keep up the good work and always make your parents proud.

Topics on Earth
    Mom’s Ups and Downs
    Arts, Crafts and More
    Kitchen Essentials

16. Hazelicious929 says:

Wow! ang daming medals… Congratulations… I remember my kinder, grade school and high school days tuloy… parang ganito rin hehehehe

17. congrats little lady! way to go….:)

18. Congratulations, Kyla, and to Mommy Chris and Daddy, too! How time flies!

19. Congratulations to Kyla. Ang ganda ni kyla sa picture niya chris.

20. By MelCole of PA says:

Did you homeschool Kyla, Chris? That’s good to hear from you that your homeschooling kids. I’m planning in that way too πŸ™‚

21. Anonymous says:

Congratulations to Kyla for the awards! Galing naman. Ang ganda ni Ate sa grad photo niya. πŸ™‚

22. Ay marce ako yung anonymous ha, mali yung na-click ko. πŸ™‚

23. Uy! congrats Chris ha πŸ˜€ gusto ko rin ung most behaved. i wonder kung makakuha non mga anak ko pag nag-aral na sila hhee. Here’s my Moving Up entry.

24. Congratulations to your little girl. She’s so bright and she sure have one proud mama.

25. Great job Mommy and Kyla. I remember the preaching of a pastor last Friday, the children of Pastors are blessed because of their fathers’ πŸ˜‰