Mommy Moments – Motherhood

Today is the last Friday of May and today marks the end of our celebration of mother’s day! It has been a blessing to read great posts about your moms and our kids. Our theme this week is MOTHERHOOD. You can share any post, experience, poem or picture which describes motherhood to you.
I know that God has blessed me when He allowed me to bear 2 children… I never thought that I would be a mom myself, but God is so good. Even before I became a mom, I had always wanted to be a stay at home mom, because I wanted to raise my kids personally. And indeed, being a SAHM has really changed me and shown a side of me I have never known.
Motherhood is a great responsibility and a job that will never end. I don’t know what tomorrow brings but I am glad that I am a mother.
How about you? Share your thoughts on motherhood!

Comments

1. Mommy Rubz says:

Yehey! Ako ang nauna today. 🙂

Mine is up!

2. Ellen Joy says:

Mommy, your smile shows how happy you are to be a mom 🙂 I'd like to see that smile always 🙂

3. You're right, Chris, motherhood is indeed a great responsibility, but not without rewards, too. It can be the most fulfilling profession women can have. We are blessed to become mothers.

4. Chris, am sorry for I put four links to my entry because I was trying to correct the link…but to no avail…I kept receiving the same message every time I check it…..so please would you mind erasing the three links? thanks :-)…

5. Truly motherhood is a blessing from the LORD..

6. Clarissa says:

mahirap na masarap maging Mommy!Ang gaganda ng mga smiles nyo,Mommy Chris!!^_^

7. we are lucky indeed to have known the joy of motherhood!
    i wish puede rin akong maging SAHM in the future 🙂

8. i love your photo…kakahawa yung mga smiles nyo….sweet kasi eh.

9. By MelCole of PA says:

I love your photo Te Chris! You are indeed very inspiring on sharing your Mommy moments to us. I admire your mommy ways 🙂

10. Gaya nga ng nasabi ko sa entry. isang noble na profession ang pagiging isang ina… the joys of motherhood!

Ang tagal ng absent ko. i was able to join today, but I can't promise fellow mommies here na makapag-bloghop ako. bawi ako pag di na busy. 🙂

11. Agree that Motherhood is a blessing from God and has a great responsibility too.Btw I'm happy because finally I'm back =). enjoy your weekend =)

12. Bambie dear ★ says:

so glad nakahabol ako for this week =) thanks for sharing mommy chris =) i love this post..

13. awwwwwwwww….so cute….love the pics….:)

14. i love the theme for mommy moments this week. thanks, mommy chris!
    nice pic po, you look so happy.

15. *♥Shydub♥* says:

Totally agree with you Chris. There is no better job than to be a mother and SAHM. Thanks for sharing. Mine is up already mommy.

16. Im here! =) miss you guys! =P

17. judys424 says:

What a nice photo! You are so lucky to be given a chance to be a stay at home mom! 🙂

18. I so agree w/ Mommy Tetcha.It's rather not a burden but a gift.

19. Ladynred says:

Yes I agree. I got married so late and now I have 2 angels. I'm very blessed!

Trackbacks

1. […] theme this week is MOTHERHOOD. You can share any post, experience, poem or picture which describes motherhood to […]