Mommy Moments – Park Day

Friday is here once again! Our theme for today is park day. Parks are a great place to go to and I am glad that we have a fun park here within our village. It is a small playground but it is enough to make the kids happy!

When we went to Makati in June, we visited Greenbelt park.
One of the nicest parks we have been to, since we haven’t been to many yet, is Nuvali here at Sta Rosa Laguna!
One of its main attractions is the many kois you can feed!
So mommies, join us this week at Mommy Moments! Also, don’t forget to check out how to win Johnson’s Baby Bedtime products contest!

Comments

Parang napakapeaceful ng community nyo Mommy Chris.

2. So many fun parks to visit! I wish we could go to Nuvali one day, too! My son would surely have a blast seeing and feeding those kois.

3. Those kois look like an attraction for both children and adults.

4. SASSY MOM says:

I have heard about Nuvali. I want to visit that one of these days.

5. Mom-Friday says:

We also went to Nuvali last summer and it was sooo hot! Siguro better this season 🙂 Kids will enjoy the Water Taxi. Hope it's ok to link my old post…have a different topic for today e 😉

6. wow dami fishes!!! =)
    sarap tlga sa park…fav tlga ng mga kids yan =)

here's my entry – http://elishafreyalising.blogspot.com/2010/07/july-23-2010-i-love-parks.html

7. hahai.ponce says:

like this meme, will be joining you soon…grabbed your MM's badge 😉

8. It is very convenient to have a nearby park for kids. They have a larger place to explore and enjoy.

I pray God will also give us an opportunity to visit Nuvali. My daughter will surely love the place 🙂

9. Gift hampers Australia says:

10. i love your place where kids can go anytime they want to play outside..

11. Clarissa says:

Magandang tambayan ang mga parks–enjoy pa ang mga kids^_^

12. nakakatuwa, mali nalagay ko instead na name ko, lol..nailagay ko yung buong title sa linky, hehe…Happy Mommy Moments Day everyone!!!

13. awwwww….so cute ng mga bagets….I heard a lot of great feedback about Nuvali.

14. Late nanaman ako mare tapos I missed the event pa nung nakaraan.I wish on time na ko next week.
    Nice to see those photos of your kids at the park.Bonding w/ them habang maliliit pa sila dahil pag malalaki na sila hahanaphanapin natin ang mga moments na naksama natin sila 🙂

15. simply kim says:

wish I could take my kids to Green Belt, too. It's a nice place..

16. BLACKBERRY BOLD 9000 GIVEAWAY says:

And sarap naman magstay sa park jan. Madumi na kasi mga park dito sa amin…

17. whoa, I missed this week! where was i? I was so looking forward pa naman to post some Park pics 🙂