Mommy Moments – Snack Time!

Friday is here and we are celebrating happy and memorable mommy moments. Today we are talking about our kids favorite snacks. My daughter is not very adventurous when it comes to food (I think she got it from me) while my son loves to try different food or snacks (I think he got that trait from dad). They are quite the opposite!

The home-made pizza is Kyla’s favorite snack recently… while Toby loves to eat bread and cheese/cheez whiz!

One of Kyla’s weird snacks is ketchup!

Toby is more like the typical kid, he loves ice cream, candies and lollipops. While my daughter doesn’t like them at all.

Comments

1. oh my ketchup??? so weird marce!! kanino nya namana un?? πŸ™‚

yena loves ketchup too pero for dippping lng ng fries hehhe

2. ourlifeasparents says:

joining for the first time.. πŸ™‚

3. mjrodriguez says:

i like kyla doing the number on the ketchup. it looks like she really enjoys it.

4. wow I'm back after 2 long months of waiting for our IC:)

how are u marce?

weird nga yong ketchup snack ni Kyla..walang problem ka pala kay Toby coz he's adventurous when it comes to food..my Hyzyd is sooo picky kaya medyo nakakastress sa akin….

5. Toby with his purple delight looks so cute πŸ™‚ CJ has the same snack choice as Kyla – kechup!

I'd say kechup is more adventurous than any other 'normal' kid snack out there.

6. BastiSimonandSam says:

Ketchup! That's my Sam's favorite too. It's really hard to make him eat anything but he'll gladly eat rice with only ketchup on it. So Kyla hindi ka nag-iisa, haha!

7. Princess of CJ says:

wow, tomato sauce? hummm, i suppose kids love sauces.

8. Sipping ketchup with a straw! Weird but cute! Justin loves ketchup, too, and I usually mix ketchup with his rice if our viand doesn't have soup or sauce. He likes that combination with chicken nuggets. And Justin, like Toby, likes ice cream, too!

9. haha ketchup natwa nmn ako me straw pa =)) my ishi loves it too! pero wag mo hayaan ehheh malakas makapag pa UTI lols pero ang sarap d b? haha pati gravy talo ang mga refilable na stores sa pagkain ng gravy ng anak ko hahahah =)) happy MM!!

ishiethan.blogspot.com

10. Love Toby's last pic!

Spice Up Your Life

11. Sarap kumain ng mga kids oh. πŸ™‚

12. ketchup favorite talaga ng mga kiddos…pero this is the 1st time i saw it na ini-straw! haha! weird nga! πŸ˜›

13. pareho pala si sam at kyla.. snacking on ketchup. ang weird nga! hihi!

14. LOL! That's funny…using straw for ketchup. She sure loves her ketchup!

15. sipping ketchup! that's very new πŸ˜€ good for her supply of vitamins ;D

my MM this week
    Heartifying!

16. hhahaha…Akesha does the same thing…she suck on ketchup…lol! I find it interesting….kakatuwa kasi…ehheheh!

cute nila!

17. i love ICE CCREAM! and i like the way Toby eats it. he sure was enjoying it..

18. catsup? lol
    kids talaga, peculiar just like their moods:)
    happy weekend.

19. Hahaha! She super duper loves the ketchup and she eat it with style…:-)

20. Hahaha! She super duper loves the ketchup and she eat it with style…:-)

21. Chris! My girl LOVES to suck ketchup out from the sachet as well! LOL!
    But this Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast is my bestseller snack πŸ™‚
    Also sharing this artery-clogging Bone Marrow Snack – care to try? :)))

22. Your youngest is so cute with that ice cream around him hehehe

23. β™₯β™₯β™₯ PRETTYMOM β™₯β™₯β™₯ says:

Kids must have love ice cream so much. hehe

and oh my, sipping ketchup with a straw.. weird indeed.. hehe ang kulit ni ate ha.

24. *MrsMartinez* says:

Parang pareho kami ni Kyla ah mahilig sa ketchup and not adventurous when it comes to tasting new dishes. And I wonder why I am into food blogging lol
    xoxo
    MrsM

25. Asusual i'm late again.
    para pa lang yung bunso ko si Kyla mo mare mahilig sa ketchup.Si Toby namanγ€€parang mga dalaga ko mahilig din naman sa sweets.
    Happy weekend mare!

26. bonz @ little zoie says:

ketchup? lols! may straw pa… nakaka-amuse
    hindi gusto ng zoie ko ng ketchup eh.