Mommy Moments – Before and After

Our theme for today is Before and After… You can choose to share any before and after pictures of your kids here…
Toby is 2 months old on the first picture and 3 years old on the second picture 🙂

Kyla is 1 year old on the first picture and 6 year old on the second shot.

The kids grow up so fast, don’t they? Join us this week at Mommy Moments, and let’s reminisce together!

Comments

1. korek ka marce. ambilis lang tlaga nila lumaki noh???

graber nauna ako.. dami ko daw namiss na fridays eh 😀 yaay

happy weekend!!

2. aaww..so cute naman ng mga babies pa sila and look at them now, ang bilis ng panahon talaga..

3. Back to Mommy Moments heehee! Been busy at work kasi. Musta na kayo Mommies?

4. ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ says:

I'm back! I agree ang bilis ng panahon. I could still remember the day I gave birth to my son heheeh

5. they are so cute when they were little…but even more now 🙂

6. sinabi mo pa marce..he..he..ang bilis talaga ng time ..we can't believe that our once chubby babies are now so big and can talk to us..he..he…we're blessed to have such wonderful kids..Toby and Kyla's so cute:)

7. kids are our jewels, our legacy…let's enjoy and love them everyday of our lives.
    favor pls, can u pls try joining tomorrow for my meme? hehe
    thanks…lots:)

8. I'M BACK!!!! ang tagal ng nawala ako sa serkulasyon.. sorry mommy chris!

9. ☆♥Shydub♥☆ says:

Once a princess always a princess and thats kyla hehe. cute talaga mga baby ano

10. Ang bibilis nga nilang lumaki!!

11. They really grow up so fast…Like the chinky eyes of your babies 🙂

12. Kids really grow up so fast! Before we know it, we have teenagers in our midst already. I love looking at your kids' transformation, Chris! They're so adorable!

13. La Bella Vita says:

Participating in Mommy Moments!

Wow, same age pala mga boys natin! 🙂

14. Mrs. M @ TLC says:

Hi Chris!
    I'm so glad to be back and joined you again for Mommy Moments. The theme is a perfect timing!

You are blessed with 2 adorable little darlings!

Blessings!

15. Mom-Friday says:

great theme for today! sayang didn't prepare any for this one…nice to reminisce their baby years! 🙂

16. awwwwww…ang cute! time indeed really flies so fast….:)thanks for telling me mamiChris na pede mag suggest sa theme….tapos naba yong birthday cake na theme? how about favorite toy or cartoon character?

17. cute ni baby toby at kyla! ang tataba ng kids pag bata pa ano? pag lumaki n ng onti naku pumapayat n ;(Happy MM!!www.jeslising.com

18. it feels so good to see how much they’ve grown..

19. Mommy Liz says:

katuwa naman mga pictures, parang kailan lang noh?

20. Habol lang ako mare kahit alam kong late na late na heheAng cute ni Toby & ang tabataba pa nung babay pa sya.Si Kyla din :)Masyado ko ng namiss ang MM na ito mare 🙁

21. hahpiness says:

I just joined! thanks for sharing, sad the linky is already closed. anyway, sharing my post to everyone. see my precious daugther.http://hahpiness.blogspot.com/2010/11/before-and-after.html