Mommy Moments – Give Love on Christmas Day

It’s a few days before Christmas and our theme this week is all about gifts. What are the gifts that we are planning to give to our kids this Christmas. Now that my son is 3 years old, he has learned to be excited when Christmas comes because of all the gifts. He has correlated Christmas with gifts. He wanted to receive all sorts of toys this Christmas. Here are some of the toys they are hoping to get…

Chuggington Trains for my son

Barbie bedroom set for my daughter

Now, being a kid at Christmas, it is so easy to be absorbed in what we want to receive but I hope that as they are growing up, we are able to instill to them that Christmas time also means being able to give and share what we have with others. It is not only giving our left overs but it is in giving the best that we have to others that Jesus Christ is most glorified. I want them to grow up excited to give and share what they have. So how are we doing this? Aside from the yearly donation of used clothes, books and toys, I plan to involve my kids in other social awareness activities in the coming year. Visiting orphans and being involved in community outreaches are some activities we plan to do in the coming year.
Do you have any tips to share with us how our kids can learn to give more love especially on Christmas day?

Comments

1. Mrs. M @ TLC says:

Hi Chris,
    I'm happy to participate again in your beautiful meme. Thanks for hosting.

ang cute naman ng barbie set.

3. Andrea-Memories As A Mom says:

That is great that you are teaching your kids how to appreciate Christmas. I hope that as my son gets older he, too, will enjoy giving even more than receiving!

Thank you for stopping by my blog the other day!

4. ang ganda ng barbie bedroom set

5. Happy Birthday to you,Mommy Chris!Wishing you more birthdays to comeand may God bless you more!^_^

6. I love what you have said mamiChris…:) I like the bedroom set for kyla…:)

7. carinamodella says:

ang ganda ng toy for your little boy pero mukhang very expensive din hehehe

8. it's nice blog….. i like it..
    pleased to meet your blog…
    please VISIT ME…OK…thank u very much

9. Tama ba ang nabasa ko kay Mam Clarissa? Happy Birthday Mam Chris! I am not sure if I can join MM this week but I will visit the others. I don't want to spoil gifts to be given to friends coz they gonna read my blog.

The toys and the bed set that your kiddos wants are so cool! That Barbie bed set is super. Have fun Christmas shopping and giving!

Merry Christmas!

10. ☆♥Shydub♥☆ says:

I like the chuggington. ang cute ng barbie collection pong girl talaga

You may view mine here Give love on Chrixtmas day

11. We keep a tradition in the family of which we collect all our clothes that can be handed down and we distribute it to homeless kids and families.

12. jared's mum says:

glad to be back here…and happy birthday mommy chris!
    yup it will be wonderful to take part in such activities of generosity, i would love for me and my son to do that when he is a little older…happy mommy moments:)

13. That's a lovely Barbie bedroom set; I hope Kyla gets her wish this Christmas. Like Toby, my son loves Chuggington trains, too. He already has Wilson and Brewster.