Mommy Moments – Dear Baby

Valentine’s day is just a few days away and what better way to celebrate it for moms like you and me than to write a love letter for our kids. Share your love notes with us this week!

Kyla

Toby

Dearest Kyla and Toby,

I am so blessed to be your mom. I am so grateful that God gave me the opportunity to nurture and guide you. You have both brought color and joy to my life. I pray that each day that we spend together, may you learn what you need to learn from me. I know that God has great plans for both of you. Always remember to love the Lord with all your heart. I love you always!

Mommy

Comments

1. so cutie!!!

thankful din ako Marce that God entrusted me with a son…my life won't be complete without him…

Happy day to you:)

2. ang cute nila…me too im thankful for having my kids in my younger age,,,atleast now big an sila old na rin ako

3. wah! ang kucute naman mommy chris! 🙂 same here, am thankful for my 2 biggest blessings in life from God. and i love them so much!

4. our children completes us 🙂 touching letter mommy!

5. Parang kelan lang, they're just babies. Look at them now! Kyla's growing up to be a beautiful young lady, and Toby is starting to assert his independence. Am I right, Mommy Chris?

6. ang cute!

7. It's so adorable to look at our little angels. Sis, na double entry ko, i don't know how to remove the first one.

thanks.

8. They are so alike. Magkapatid na magkapatid talaga, I am sure if they will be able to read this letter, they would remember you as being the good and kind mom to them

9. I have just joined Mommy Momments. Hope you guys will enjoy my entry too. 😀

10. Mauie Flores says:

Cute babies! And a touching letter, too. Your kids are also lucky to have you.

Precious!

12. supermommyjem says:

Hi Mommy Chris,

I will create my Mommy Moments later tonight. I love this MM theme.

13. don't you just love the way they way when they new born? how i wish we can have the rewind button. Oh well – i suppose this baby picture will do. they are God's angels indeed.

14. carinamodella says:

sorry, mali yun nalagay kong link.
    click the link below instead:

15. your babies are super cute! your message to them are very, very touching. They're really a blessing!

16. I was told before that having a child would complete me and indeed it is true. Touching letter, Mommy Chris!

17. oh..look at them how cute they were;) My entry is in now mommy chris:) tejan

18. so sweet so cute..

My Mommy Moments

19. We just had a beautiful day in the snow and I am sharing the photos with all of you! I look forward to seeing your photos as well.

20. DadEngrMommmyLES says:

cute little boy. I guess all moms are proud of their children. And we are so very lucky to experience motherhood because not all women are given the chance.

21. Mom-Friday says:

Beautiful!
    have a love-filled weekend 🙂

22. children are the best blessings from God!

23. I really like your message mommy… They are lucky to have you.

Happy MM 🙂

24. Hi Mam Chris, I'm joining this week. huhuhu, pasensya na ha at on and off ako dito. Just passed my first trimester lately, so my morning sickness has not been attacking me so much. But want you to know, I did not forget you. 🙂 So touched by your theme this week. The baby pictures are so darling. 🙂

25. jared's mum says:

love your letter, mommy! thanks for this meme and thanks to the all for all our wonderful babies^^

26. Sorry I'm late but better late than nothing!

Pwede na sundan si bunso hehe!

27. ~wickedlysexy c",? says:

i hope i am still welcome to share my mommy moments (after being absent for more than a year, I wanna say I am back!)

sana ako soon maging dalawa rin ang kids

28. Mommy Trish says:

posted my entry na, mommy Chris. sorry it's late. 🙂

nakakamiss pag may baby. so sweet and innocent pag newborn pa lang. 🙂

29. short yet very meaningful letter for your lovely angels, Mommy Chris.

Happy valentine's day!

30. oh… is it just me or thy really look so much alike when they were babies? because they do in the photos lol!

31. I wasn't able to join last week's MM! But I've read entries from other Moms and they all touched my heart, like your entry.

32. Jadeingua - 01.20.11 says:

Hi mommy Chris! Ang cute ng mga babies! The message is very touching!
    Di ako nakahabol makalink, but I still made my entry 😀

Happy Mommy Moments!