Mommy Moments – Dear Daddy

Our theme today is “Dear Daddy”… It can be your letter or your kids letter to their dad.

Dear Daddy,
Thank you for being there for me and for our kids, for working hard to provide for us, for doing your best and being a good example to our kids, for loving the Lord with all your heart, all your soul and all your mind, for being my inspiration and for just being you! We love you!
Always,
Chris

Share your letters with us today at Mommy Moments! 🙂

Comments

1. Mauie Flores says:

Your daughter got her looks from your hubby 'no? The little boy naman looks like you. Happy Mommy Moments!

2. That's very sweet.

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for your kind comments 🙂

3. So sweet and loving message! I sent the PC na Mommy Chris, sowi natagalan.

4. Your husband is a good role model for your kids.

5. We are all so lucky to be blessed with great husbands!

6. Linked my entry! Thanks for hosting this again. 😀

7. You are lucky to have a good husband like him.

8. I agree with ms. mauie flores. aren't we blessed to have our hubbies? 😀
    MM: Dear Daddy

9. Jadeingua - 01.20.11 says:

Late ang comment ko,and first time to be first 😀

Happy Mommy Moments!

Jheng

10. awwwwwww…sweet!

11. We are truly so blessed to have such wonderful husbands!

Happy Mommy Moments!

12. thank you mommy chris for this theme. i have finally let the whole world know that I so love my hubby! hehehe…

13. what a lucky wife you are to have been married to such a devoted and good example father to your kids!

14. sweet wife and beautiful mom

15. ang sweet naman. you're both lucky to have each other.
    submitted my entry in this blog 🙂

16. So consist but so sweet. Our family is truly our inspiration in every way/

17. (sigh)
    happy for everyone who has daddy in thier family..

Mine is up..
    My MM Entry

18. so sweet letter mommy chris! you're hubby is so lucky to have you.

xo
    caroline

19. that really was sweet..

20. supermommyjem says:

that was so sweet mommy Chris. 🙂

21. ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ says:

this is a very sweet theme mommy…..I have to send a link to my husband…to let him know…:D

22. ☆♥Shydub♥☆ says:

Aww that is really sweet. Mine is up now chris

23. You're blessed for having such a good partner in life who can share his unique fatherly role to your children.

24. my first entry after a long time of hiatus here at MM.

Have a great weekend momi chris

25. Sweet Heaven says:

you had such a wonderful family happy for you. have a good weekend chris, we are all blessed for having husband always with us no matter what.

26. Mommy Chris, wonderful family you've got there! Inggit much ako, may boy and girl ka na. 2 boys sa akin, eh.

I've linked my entry na. teary-eyed ako while writing. Hahahaha!

27. DadEngrMommmyLES says:

Your little boy looks like you talaga 🙂 You seem to have a very good family and a prayerful one too 🙂

28. hi..chris..happy MM:) entered my entry! Godbless!

29. ang sweet mo naman mommy chris hehe…you have a beautiful family!

Thanks also for dropping by 🙂

30. jared's mum says:

my post was up quite belatedly, but it's better late than never, right? happy mommy moments^^