Homeschool Help : Accredited Homeschool Providers

If you are considering homeschooling in the Philippines, you might be wondering about accreditation of your child’s homeschooling endeavor with the Department of Education. Well fear not, since there are a number of accredited homeschool providers in the country where you can enroll your child while you are homeschooling him.

We are currently enrolled with The Master’s Academy.

The Master’s Academy (TMA) Home School Department
(Christian Homeschool, Open Curriculum, with US Accreditation)
Address: 2F Fun Ranch, Frontera Verde, Ortigas Ave., Pasig City
Website: http://www.tmahomeschool.org
Email: info@tmahomeschool.org

Kids World Integrated School, Inc.
(Under Alternative Learning System, Open Curriculum, Elementary level, Follows DepEd School Year)
Address: North Greenhills Association, Johnson Park, San Juan Metro Manila
Contact: Ane Palaruan
Email : anepalaruan@yahoo.com
Website: http://kidsworldintegratedschool.com/Home.html

Kids Ahoy Playshop
(Creative Play dates, after-school programs, Mentoring Program with I.E.P. [Individual Education Program], Blended HomeSchool Learning Program, Computer-mediated Homeschool, Accreditation, Testing and Evaluation)
Contact Person: Joanne Parsons
Address: #56 Lantana cor New York Sts. Cubao, QC
Websites:http://www.kidsahoyshop.com

Catholic Filipino Academy
(Catholic Homeschool using local textbooks, Elementary only)
Website: http://www.catholicfilipinoacademy.com/

Victory Christian International School
(Open curriculum)
Telephone: 817-1212
Mailing Address: 32nd St Parkway Ave, Bonifacio Global City
Website: http://vcis.edu.ph/
Email address: vcis.homeschool@gmail.com

Philippine Christian School of Tomorrow – Home Education Program
(Christian Homeschool using PACES of School of Tomorrow, USA
Accepts Elementary to High School Enrollees
Enrollment is all-year round)
Address:SOT Blvd., (former MJS Ave.)
Levitown Executive Village, Brgy. Don Bosco, Parañaque City
Phone: (02) 822-4433 (direct line)
Website: http://sotphil.net/

International British Academy
Address: Imus, Cavite
Telephone: 046-4715922
Website: http://iba.edu.ph/
Email: info@iba.edu.ph

Bright Young Minds
(You can choose your own curriculum either DepEd accredited or U.S. curriculum)
Address: Unit 304, Venture bldg. Prime Cor. Market St. Madrigal Business Park, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Telephone: 774-37-47
Website: http://www.byminds.com/

Note: To be sure if the schools are accredited,  please contact them directly. I do not have personal knowledge as some of the schools have just asked to be included in the list.

Comments

1. Martine says:

Hi, Chris!

Your readers can find out more about accredited homeschool providers and homeschooling in the Philippines during our Roadshows, happening this April 9 and April 16!

April 9: Medela House, 1st St, New Manila, 9:30AM-12NN.

April 16: McDonald's El Pueblo, 9:30AM-12NN

Thanks!

2. Rachel Joy says:

Chris! Thanks again for stopping by CoolBeanMommas! I just moved here to PI from the US, and I homeschooled in the US and wanted to continue doing so here. But nobody is familiar with the homeschooling programs, kasi nga hndi uso dito. But I'm so glad I ran across this post of yours. Very very helpful! I will definitely stay tuned to your blog…am now a Follower!

• daisy says:

Hi Rachel Joy! I am going to start homeschooling for my daughter nasa 2nd grade dito sa Texas kami. Any ideas or recommendation ng curriculum? And also being there in PI, ano ang gamit mong curriculum dyan na pwd rin dito sa US? Hope to hear from you. Thank you!

• Rachel Joy says:

Hey daisy,
        I’m actually using an independent study curriculum while here in the PI. Although its not accredited in the PI, it is in the US. Unfortunately we don’t meet the requirements for homeschooling in the PI, so we’re continuing our US based curriculum. I use tons of different resources such as LIFEPAC, Complete Curriculum, Brain Quest, Saxon, etc. I suggest you see what curriculum is approved for whatever county you’re registered in as far as homeschooling, otherwise any of the above are good.

3. will bookmark this moms…but we’re in bacolod, what can you suggest?

• chris says:

You can try to inquire at TMA Homeschool. They have “remote” program for homeschoolers who are located outside of Metro Manila :)

4. Love Rebosa says:

Wise Kids School of Muntinlupa offers Home School under School of Tomorrow :-)

5. teacher-K says:

Bright Young Minds in Alabang, Muntinlupa.
    774-37-47
    You can choose your own curriculum (DepEd accredited or U.S. curriculum).
    Located at Unit 304, Venture bldg. Prime Cor. Market St. Madrigal Business Park, Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
    Check also their facebook fanpage.
    ^_^

6. Hi guys!

I’m offering homeschool assistance (tutoring) at an affordable rate in Paranaque. I specialize in Math! If you’re interested and want to know more, please visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HomeschoolAssistance

Information about me and my services can be found in the ‘About’ section!

Thanks!

7. Kaye says:

hi…i would like my kids to start homeschool…does TMA have distance program?…their website does not give enough information…can you also give me an idea of the fee strustuce?…thanks!

8. Bonn Michael S. Canoza says:

Good afternoon, just want to ask if their is available homes schooling program in the Philippines specifically for Moderate Development Disabilities?

9. Stephanie says:

How much does home schooling cost?

10. Sonia says:

Yung Bright Young minds po ba ay sure na accredited ng DepEd? Thanks!

• chris says:

I am not sure since I only got a message from them to be included in the list. Better to get in touch with them to be sure. Thanks!

11. Claire says:

Hello parents, I have come accross this very special tutorial place which is not commercialized and the tutor is very smart, passionate, and loving mom too. This place really helped me with my 2 homeschooled children, maybe it will help you too. Try.

Books and Laughter’s
    Where fun and literacy begin

55 Kabesang Segundo St., Fortunata Village, Sucat, Parañaque City, Philippines
    Mobile Numbers:
    +63916-456-9168, +63920-555-66-21
    Landline:
    +63 2 -379-4730

We offer fun, like-home environment, low-cost, yet very informative and quality academic tutorial for home-schooled children and currently enrolled students ages 3-12 who are having academic difficulty, as well as to those who want to improve their skill or knowledge in preparation for a test, daily home-works, and even school projects, or even those children/toddlers showing interest to learn academically at a very early stage.

ACADEMIC TUTORIAL AND LITERACY
    Php2,000 monthly

***UNLIMITED HOURS OF STAY
    ***Sessions are held at Tutor’s Residence.

12. Claire says:

Also, they accept special children and they are very patient and friendly sa mga special childre. I can guarnatee you parents out there that this place is somewhat a blessing to me being a single mom, hands-on mom, at the same time a working mom. I noticed that my children are a bit advanced in their lessons the last time I checked. And they would always tell me that the tutor is very kind and sweet.

13. dimple says:

hi pls help me learn more about home study program. Do you know of a school within Novaliches/Fairview area with this category. I have a daughter who is in grade 2 she always get sick maybe due to long hours she in school and she goes home wet all over. Her doctor adv me to check a home study school . Many thanks

• chris says:

Hello! I am not very sure what is closest to your area but you can check with the schools I’ve listed here since you don’t have t frequently visit the schoool anyway. :) Hope this helps!

14. Zanx says:

Thank you for all this information… : ) this will surely help me in looking for a good and affordable home schooling program for my son. : )

15. Marianne Salvador says:

Hi.. I just want if AlternativeLearning of Asia is DepEd accredited. We’ve been thinking of homeschooling are 3 year old daughter, she incoming preschooler next school year. Kaso we are living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Filipino schools kasi dito malayo sa place where we live ten I’m a full time mom and a graduate in education din. I contacted CFA until now no response, then I also pm TMA but same no response. Then I found the page of Alternative Learning of Asia under sila ng International Academy of Asia Pacific but not sure if accredited ng DepEd. I hope you can help me or you can advise me regarding homeschooling. hanks in advance. You can reach me at my email address its iane0412@yahoo.com, thanks! blessings!

16. Gabrielle says:

Does International British Academy really offer home study program? I’ve studied there(regular) but as far as I know they don’t have. I want to study in an International school that offers home study program? Thanks a lot!

• chris says:

I was able to talk with a representative from International British Academy last homeschool conference, and they mentioned to me that they just started offering homeschooling this school year. I suggest, you talk to them again for verification. Many thanks!

17. Gabrielle says:

I called them already just this morning and they said they only offer home study/school for Elementary. :) Thanks!

18. Mitch says:

Hello Chris! I have a daughter who had a traumatic brain injury and had learning disabilities due to the accident. We tried putting her in a progressive school and then tried mainstreaming but the cost of her education is too costly and inappropriate for her needs. We are looking into home schooling or home study and have contacted her previous tutor to be her teacher since I don’t have the time to do it. We figured she could benefit from a one-on-one home schooling program instead. Would you have any suggestions on a home schooling institution that has a curriculum for children with learning disabilities? My daughter by the way is in Grade-2 now but is having difficulties in her Math classes.

19. Jane says:

Hi, My family is soon be going in Qatar and I have 2 kids studying in a regular school as of now and we are thinking of having an option of homeschooling since my husband’s work place will be quite away from the filipino school but I have no idea on how to start and where to enroll the kids. Can you please help me where to start like schools accredited by deped where we can enroll the kids? Would it be best option since we might stay there for a year or more? I would highly appreciate any reply… Thanks and God bless…

• chris says:

Hello! I have replied to you via email. I hope you have received it. Just let me know if you have any other questions.

• Armand Viterbo says:

Hi Chris, I want my son to enrol for home schooling, He is in 2nd year high school, I appreciate your reply.Thanks

• chris says:

I have sent you an email already. Thanks

• Joel says:

Hi Chris,

I have 2 kids with me who stopped going to school after their mom and I got separated. They are having hard time coping and I wanted themt to be enrolled in home schooling. Grade 3 and grade 8. Can you recommend a home school that would be able to accept them and not too costly as well.

Hello Joel!

It would be best if you can inquire with homeschool providers. Each family has a different setup and it will depend on you as the parent teacher how you want to homeschool your children. I would also recommend attending the upcoming homeschool conference on Sept 6. It would help you know more about homeschooling and the different providers.

Best regards,
            Chris

20. K van Avery says:

I am new to Manila from the US. I have been homeschooling for 7 years, but am just getting acquainted with the situation here. I have three boys (ages 9,11 and 13) ; the younger two will continue to homeschool. We are Interested in hearing from other homeschoolers in Manila and getting connected.

• chris says:

Hello! You can join the Facebook groups and see if you can find a group in your area you can connect with. From which area are you? By the way, I have sent you an email reply a few days ago already. Hope you received it.

21. Ma. Charisma Ver-Carson says:

Hi Chris,

I have a seven year old daughter and we are currently residing overseas. Schools here are so expensive but not worth its level of education. Me and my husband have just decided to have our child undergo homeschooling instead. We contacted(emailed) most of the home schools on your list, however, they not quite consistent with their response to us. We would possibly like to know if assessment can be voided or can be done online(email/skype) for we do not really have any idea how our child can have an entrance exam since we are not in the country. We really hope you could help us.

22. Angela Celeste says:

Hi Cris! I really need help in choosing a home study program for my son, he graduated in a regular school, however when he entered high school that’s where the big big problem begun, that is the reason why many are telling me to consider home study, but im shock when i inquired all the fees are more than a regular private school offers, my location is in Edsa, Caloocan.

I really need some referrals, for an affordable home study program for my son, please help us

23. Nigella says:

Hi! I just want to ask kung how much yung tuition sa Highschool sa PCST, ayaw na kasi ng daughter ko sa GTBA which is ACE school din kasi daw na pre pressure sya sa demand ng supervisor nya sa learning center an lagi syang inuutusan ng classmates nyang gawin yung project nila sa convenyional class so im planning na i-home study sya. Please reply and GOD BLESS!

24. Hi!
    I just want to ask if the teacher is the one who will come to our house or yung student yung puounta sa house ng teacher? Im busy kasi with my company and Ayoko sanang ipagkitawala sa mga drivers nya yung daughter ko so ummm… I just wanna ask if that is what gonna happen. Hope you reply!

Its my pleasure and God Bless you!

25. Ray S. Temporas says:

Hi Chris. I am an OFW working in Qatar. Just recently my family (my wife and sons) joined me here, and they will be staying here for a year or more. I am considering to homeschool my kids who are in elementary grade. Will appreciate if you can help me find DepEd accredited home schooling provider. Thank you.

26. Jong says:

Hi Cris. I am and OFW and was looking at homeschooling as temporary option for me so there is a possibility that my children will continue in normal schooling. I am just curious about the significance when we say “accredited by DepEd” what does it really mean? What I mean to ask is, kids who finished the school year in accredited homeschool, if in case they will continue the next school year in a normal schooling, will they no longer take the “validation exam”? Please advise. Thank you.

27. Dannah says:

What if i’m from Marikina City?

• chris says:

you can choose any of the homeschool providers of your choice. you don’t have to regularly visit the homeschool provider anyway…

28. Carmela says:

Hi everyone,

I’m a newbie as a homeschool single mom of an incoming grade 1 in Every Nation Leadership Institute (formerly VCIS). Is there somebody here same school as my child? Pls share your experiences.

Thanks,
    Carmela;)

• chris says:

You can try to join the Pinoy Homeschool FB page so you can find other members who are enrolled in the same school as your child :)

29. anne says:

Hi! Im planning my son to go toa homeschool program this year. Actually i had inquired on a homeschool already but only to know that we were late for the enrolment. Any homeschool you can suggest which is also affordable? Hoping you could reply back.

30. Nalyn says:

Hi! I’m planning to home study my 6 year old daughter too. Could you give me a list of accredited schools that is near our area in las pinas that is affordable too…

31. elmer c. de ocampo says:

i would like to know if we can possible homeschool our child even if we are in Cebu City. Do we need to bring our child to the school physically to be enrolled…

• chris says:

You can inquire from your preferred homeschool provider. With TMA, I think the child has to take up Diagnostic Test first. I am not sure if that can be done online. Do call them for more information. Thanks!

32. Sherry says:

Hi Chris! I wonder if you may know a homeschool that’s offering ABEKA CURRICULUM?
    Kind regards..Thank you and God bless!

Hello Sherry!

I am sorry but I don’t know if any local homeschool providers offer ABEKA. You would have to contact them to inquire.

Best regards,
      Chris

• t.k. says:

Hi Ms. Sherry! Bright Young Minds can help you facilitate the homeschool program of your child using ABEKA curriculum

33. Dominique says:

Hi, Chris!
    My daughters are currently enrolled in PCST. They find the paces hard and wanted to move to a new homeschooling program. Im considering the Master’s Academy but im still undecided. I was just wondering, do TMA use paces also?? If not can you please tell me what they use??:)

Thank you!

• chris says:

TMA doesn’t use PACES, but they recommend Alpha Omega Life Pac’s. But you are also free to use other materials if you want.

34. leen says:

hi! i have a problem with my 6 yrs. old daughter… she’s now in grade 1 in private school near in our place… but this july she dont want to go to school anymore… we tried everything for her to go back schooling but she still refuse…that’s why were considering her to go to home study program… Do you know a school here in Las Pinas that offer home study program and accredited by DEPED?? And what are the advantages and disadvantages of home study program? thanks :)

35. evalyn mae niosco says:

need help, currently residing in sg, planning to homeschool my kids CFA is not accepting enrollees this time of year my eldest should be in grade 1 independent hoemstudy may had advance her for grade 2 level, but we are not sure, we need to know if TMA is accepting late enrollees they seemed to reply late to inquieries we, I am desperate for help, we change our mind of trying our daughter for school here, quite expensive and only got 2 subjects for here level, they will also cater 25-45 kids in a classroom public school type mahal p din, so im afraid d effective, plus we only plan to stay here not more than 5 yrs, homescchooling is the best choice i guess, but I am feeling helpless, HAP also would not answer been waiting for couple of days for the replies. Thanks po would ge a great help tlga.. mom from sg

36. LEIZEL CAUILAN says:

hi chris, is there any homeschooling available for mentally handicapped children. i have a child studying in jasm under mainstreaming program.I want to try the homeschooling. can you give me aphone number if there’s any?

37. arlene says:

Hi! I’m interested in homeschooling my youngest child (6 yrs old) do you have any idea how much the tuition fee cost in TMA or SOT?

38. Leanna Louiza Lopez says:

Greetings!

I am Leanna Louiza F. Lopez from St. Scholastica’s College – Manila and I am taking up BEED major in Special Education. I’m currently working on my thesis paper entitled “A Case Study on the Attainment of Target Competencies and Positive Class Behavior for Children with ADHD in a Home-School Setting”. The goal of the study is to see how effective homeschooling is for children with ADHD. This will help parents to see if homeschooling their children will greatly be effective for their child’s education.

I would like to ask if you have students enrolled in your home-school program who has ADHD around Grade 4-6? I would like to ask if I can use them as participants for my study. I will just observe their class and do some interviews. Thank you very much and hoping for a favorable response. :-)

Leanna Louiza F. Lopez
    BEED – SPED
    St. Scholastica’s College-Manila
    (0906) 775-1999

39. bai says:

Hi. I was born and raised as a Muslim and my husband as a Catholic. We’re both non-practicers so my 3 year old-son will most likely grow up like us. My husband and I do agree that he has to grow up with an open mind. My search for a truly non-sectarian school, as in no prayers before and after classes, including recess, has lead me to look into international schools and home schooling. Seeing that IS will cost me 2 legs, an eye, and maybe a vertebra, I am now trying to convince myself and my husband to homeschool. May I know the range of the costs of homeschooling by the providers that you know of? Do you know of anyone who was homeschooled all through high school and was able to get into UP Diliman (sorry for my made-up standard)? Thank you for your time.

• chris says:

Hello! Range of costs varies. It can be range from 10,000 pesos to 25,000 pesos. Unfortunately, I know UP Diliman doesn’t accept homeschooled high school graduates as of now. But other universities do accept them. You can attend You Can Homeschool conference to find out more about homeschooling in the Philippines. Hope this helps!

• heart says:

Hello Chris, I have a friend she is a mother and under graduate of high school and she wants to continue her study,she leaves abroad and she is a muslim. do you know a good homeschool that you can recommend? shes is interested in paces please let me know .thanks

• chris says:

Hello! You can inquire from School of Tomorrow since they offer Paces. You might need to purchase the books and enroll for her since I don’t know if they accomodate students from abroad. Hope this helps!

40. Cha Mamuyac says:

Hi,

I would like to ask if you have a list of book suggestions to use for homeschooled grade 2 and grade 4 students? I am planning to use my own books instead of those fiven by IAAP this year.

Thanks,
    Cha

• chris says:

Hello! about your inquiry, well it actually depends on what curriculum you want to use. There are a variety of curriculum out there. I’m sorry but I am not familiar with the books from IAAP. I have a grade 4 student now and we purchase some of our local curriculum from our homeschool provider (The Master’s Academy).

41. Yen says:

HI Chris, need your help please. I need to home school my 12 year old daughter that I had to pull out of her current school in the middle of the school year. Can you recommend a good but affordable school near Las Pinas area? If I choose to get her back to regular school environment next year, how are we going to go about it?

Thanks!

42. Michelle says:

Hello, can you suggest less expensive homeschool provider? I’m looking for a cheaper one coz I believe that that would be more practical since I, the parent would be the teacher, and I can teach my kid better without having to pay too much for schoo, right? :P Also, I’d still enroll my kid into other program like Kumon, or Art school etc.

You can message at mic

Thank you.

• Michelle says:

Hello, can you suggest less expensive homeschool provider? I’m looking for a cheaper one coz I believe that that would be more practical since I, the parent would be the teacher, and I can teach my kid better without having to pay too much for school, right? :P Also, I’d still enroll my kid into other program like Kumon, or Art school etc.

Thank you.

43. Beck says:

I interested to send my 10 year old daughter to homeschooling. Can you send me information? THough not new to the concept, I am unfamiliar with the process. Thank you.

• chris says:

What sort of information do you need? You need to decide if you want to enroll with a home education provider or will you be doing it on your own? what is the learning style of your child? what curriculum will you use? Hope this helps.

44. joey says:

hi. I came across your website as I have been doing a lot of research about homeschooling lately. our province was severely affected by Yolanda. we’re now in Manila to spend the Holidays with relatives. my daughter is no longer keen about going back to the province. the typhoon was too traumatic for her (and for me as well!). and since it will definitely take a lot of time for that place to recover, we no longer find the environment very suitable for learning especially for a child as young as my daughter. she’s just 6 years old and a grade 1 student. She’s an honor student and that alone is the only reason why there’s a part of me that wants to go back to the province, just so she can at least finish the school year. but she really doesn’t want to go back anymore. it’s going to be just a few more months to graduation. I’ve always wanted to homeschool my daughter. CFA was my first choice before but she was too young then and they said she could only qualify for their early reading program. If I homeschool, at what level will my daughter start? Will she start at grade 1 again? I want to have better understanding of the homeschooling process. I called TMA but no one’s answering the phone. I called CFA but they said enrollment’s closed already as they follow the regular school year of June to March. Please help me.

• chris says:

TMA usually offers a diagnostic test for the child before they let you enroll so you will know what grade level you should begin homeschooling. Hope this helps.

45. Jong Poblador says:

Hello Chris,

How are you?

It’s great that I have found your web page. I am from Bacolod and like the mums on your forum, I too want my 5 1/2 year old son home schooled. You mentioned TMA as having remote home schooling program. Would you have any idea how much are the fees ?

Thank you for your help! You’re doing a great job supporting the parents on here :)

Regards,
    JP

46. Kharen says:

My son is in 6th grade and I am thinking of homeschooling him for grade 7 and if things goes well the whole high school. Please pm me the list of the cheapest home school provider. Thanks a lot.

47. guend de guzman says:

hi ms. chris,

i just want to share my case. my son was formerly enrolled to one of the branches of OB located in marikinalast school year . i need to drop my 5yo kid out of the school dahil doon at doon lang sya nagkakasakit ng ubo at sipon. there came about in 2 mos alone thrice sya naconfine that almost led to primary complex. i told their teacher if they can clean the whole area dahil nagkakahawaan ang mga bata. i don’t know if they did. his pedia suggested a home school/study. so to speak, my child is already late of the k-12 learning. is there an affordable school here in marikina that caters home study program for my 5yo boy? i am a solo parent and i do not earn big as much as the managers do. also, just to clarify, i read one of your answers na sa home school parents ang teachers, but for my case ako po ang nagtatrabaho for our living. yung home study po ba teachers yung magpupunta sa bahay para sa pagaaral ng bata? bago lang po saken ang homeschool or home study. please advise.

thanks,
    guend

• chris says:

Hi! The usual teacher of a homeschooling family is the mom or the dad. There are some families who hires tutors to do the teaching but it can be counter productive. Since you have a kinder student, you only need to have formal lessons for an hour or so each day. Maybe you can see if it fits your schedule. I also sent you an email reply. Hope this helps!

48. Tania P. Avecilla says:

Hi,

I’m considering to homeschool my 2 boys aged 6 and 7 yrs old. Can you recommend a provider in Subic?
    Thank you very much.

Tania

• chris says:

I know you can inquire with providers like The Master’s Academy (TMA) they offer remote services to families who are located outside Metro Manila

49. Kristine Lacanilao says:

Is their a homeschooling program for pre-school accredited in ateneo gradeschool.. We are based in the province and i don’t think the current education system in our province is enough for my son to pass in ateneo. I plan to hire a licensed pre-school teacher that will teach my son at home.. Thank you :)

• chris says:

Hello Kristine! I know that DepEd accredited homeschooling programs from CFA, TMA and School of Tomorrow shold be accepted by Ateneo gradeschool. You can inquire from these homeschool providers for more infomrmation. God bless you!

50. Sol Santiago Castor says:

Hi, Chris..

We will be moving sometime this year in Calamba Laguna and I am considering a home schooling program for my only kid. She will be in grade 4 next school year. Please help me find an affordable yet accredited school for her since we are not rich. Thank you so much. I love your blogs. :)

hi Sol!

I don’t have the current rates of the homeschool providers but you can contact School of Tomorrow to inquire.

Thanks
      Chris

51. John says:

Hi Chris,
    Since homeschooling here is accredited by DepEd, is Filipino/Tagalog class a must subject/course in high school? My child is not versed in Tagalog as he grew up overseas. In addition, I have plans to relocate the family to other countries in the near future. Will my child be accepted at regular schools overseas after they complete or partially complete locally based homeschool programs? Thanks.

• chris says:

Hello John! If you enroll in Local Homeschool Dep Ed accredited homeschool providers, they wil require you to study Filipino or Social Studies. If you have plans to relocate to another country, why don’t you try to enroll in foreign homeschool providers like HomeLife Academy? Hope this helps.

52. Mitch says:

Hi Ms. Chris!
    Been thinking of homeschooling my kids, an incoming grade 4 and kinder 2. And I’m considering TMA, do you have idea how much will it cost us all in all (tuition fees, books, misc.,etc)? And what is the payment scheme? And what is their curriculum? Do they have mandatory activities or meet ups for the homeschooler?
    Pardon me for so many queries. Appreciate a lot your answer. Thanks and God bless!

53. Frankie says:

Hello, I am planning to homeschool my 4-yr old daughter. We are currently based in Singapore but we do not plan to stay here for good. We are still unsure if we’ll be coming back to Manila since there’s a chance for us to relocate in the US because of my husband’s job. I am leaning towards a US-based homeschool program like Seton or Sonlight but I’m just worried if she’ll be accepted in Manila’s traditional big schools (like Assumption or Poveda) should we decide to go back there. I hopeyou could enlighten me. Thank you.

Hi Frankie!

Most traditional schools do accept homeschoolers as long as they can provide the necessary documents and pass the entrance exam. If you have specific schools in mind, it is best to contact those schools to ask them their policy regarding accepting homeschoolers. :)

Chris

• ina says:

hi Frankie :) i’m currently a home school teacher. We are using a US curriculum and its been working well. Let me know how I can be of help.

54. Jinnie says:

hi ms. chris,
    Is there a homeschooling program for my son with ASD. I need to do some research and inquiries while waiting for his next assessment on his developmental pedia. He already spent 4yrs. in an intervention program with pre-academic program too. Will appreciate if you can send me the list of schools and their contact nos.. thank you so much for helping us.

Hi Jinnie!

I have heard of parents homeschooling their children with ASD, but I am not sure which providers they are with. You can contact each provider to check with them instead.

Sorry, I don’t have much info about that. Will probably write about that soon to have more information.

Chris

55. laksmi says:

Hi.
    I was a homeschooled kid and now that I am a parent I am homeschooling my children too.

To help homeschooling families and would be homeschooling families
    My husband and homeschool family friends opened up GOPALA PLAY CENTER

We help families with curriculum and accreditations.
    We also provide activities and workshops.

Thanks for helping other homeschool families.

Laksmi

56. froilan says:

Hi,

I contact Philippine Christian School of Tomorrow about deped accreditation and they told us, they are not. Will there be a problem if my child will return to onsite school after a few years of home schooling using PCST? Will she needs to have the validation exam from deped to continue to local schools? I just want to clarify what is means to be deped accredited for a home school provider?

thanks,

• chris says:

Hello! I didn’t know that PCST Homeschool is not accredited by Dep Ed. If your child is not enrolled in DedEd accredited homschool provider, your child would need to take validation exam from DepEd before being enrolled in a conventional or public school. If they are enrolled in DepEd accredited homeschool provider, ther should be no need to go to DepEd to get certificates or exams anymore.

57. Mary Ann Fernandez says:

Hi, we are residing in Las Pinas. I want to enroll my children in a homeschool program accredited by DepEd.
    How much is the tuition fee? Pls. reply thru my email. Ty.

• chris says:

Yo may contact School of Tomorrow, but I am not sure how much is their fee. But I think they have lower rates.

58. momathome says:

Hi,

I’m a single and a work at home mom.
    and since it’s hard to monitor my kids when they’re outside I preffered to home school them.

We lived in Las Pinas, i have a grade one and 2 highschool students (1st year and 2nd year)

I’m looking for an accredited homeschool program and probably the cheapest around the area.

Thanks :)

59. Nicole C. says:

Hi Chris!! It’s Nic from COG remember?! i’m trying to decide whether to homeschool Arianna.. she spent 1 year in Nursery in a Catholic preschool and this year we’re transferring to the North, thinking of homeschooling her, kaso i’m also working full time!!! :( what do u think?

• chris says:

Hello! Nice to hear from you Nic! :) She will still be in preschool right? What time is your work? I think it is doable but requires lot of effort from you :) If you are ready for it, you can try to attend orientation so you can assess your situation better and whether you can commit to homeschooling her even if you have full time work. Hope this helps! :) God bless you!

60. lilibeth says:

hi,please email me the affordable schools with home study program being offered. thank you

61. isabellaimportante says:

Hi. I was thinking about going to a homeschool program instead of going to regular schooling.
    I was wondering which homeschool program will be having an affordable tuition fee and it is within metro manila. Im going to convince to transfer me into a homeschool program avoiding the pressure i get from regular schooling.

Hello!

You can check out the which school is nearer your location or you can just call the school to inquire about their homeschooling fees. I have also sent you an email. Thanks!

62. Con says:

Hi! I’ll be homeschooling my boys pretty soon and we like tma to be our provider. Unfortunately, i happened to read some bad reviews about them( staff issues) . Can you share your experiences working with them ? Did you have some problems dealing with consultants or getting materials?

Thank you!

• chris says:

Hello Con! I have been with TMA for the past 4 years and we never had any problems with their staff. Was in close contact with our academic consultant for those years and I’ve never had any problems with them. Hope this helps!

63. Anne says:

Hi Chris!

Of all the schools in this list, what are the top 4 you could recommend in terms of quality and affordability (for elementary kids)? TMA seems to be the most established and most popular but my only issue I have with them is the payment scheme. I think you either pay in full, cash basis or installment plan but through PDCs. (pls. correct me if I’m wrong) This is an issue for me because I don’t have a checking account. Pls advice.

Thanks!

Hello Anne!

TMA only acccepts: full payment or installment plan through PDCs.

As for the Top 4 schools aside from TMA, I would advise you to check out:

Philippine School of Tomorrow
      VCIS
      CFA
      Peniel

I think they are the most established. Hope this helps!

Chris

• Anne says:

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick reply and for the advice. I will look into your suggestions. I really appreciate the help. Thanks again!

64. ruth manayquee says:

Hi Chris. Would you know if School for Tomorrow is dep ed accredited? And if they have a branch here in ortigas? Thank u

65. david guloy says:

Hi chris! Pls email me affordable schools w/ home study program. We’re from sta.rosa laguna. We’re planning to home school our 8 yr old son, he has episodes of seizures that’s why we don’t enrol him this school year. Thanks in advance.

66. Era says:

Hi Chris,

I’m from Taguig city, Im planning to home school my 6 year old son, can you give me some ideas on homeschool programs that arent too expensive? Thanks!

• chris says:

You can check the Homeschool Conference on Sept 6 and try to attend! :) You can gain more insights and meet homeschool providers there.

67. Kay says:

Hi Chris,
    I was not able to enroll my son this school year for Grade 1 and planning on home schooling him to still be able to catch up and enroll him as Grade 2 in a normal school next school year. I’m from Paranaque. Can you suggest which homeschool to check and please give me ideas on how it works and about the tuition fees. It would be better if you can also include which might be the least expensive. Thanks in advance.

• chris says:

I have sent you a reply through email :)

You can start with looking around with some of the schools listed here then attend orientations so you will have an idea how everything works. :)

Trackbacks

1. [...] Homeschool Help : Accredited Homeschool ProvidersMar 28, 2011 … Well fear not, since there are a number of accredited homeschool providers in the country where you can enroll your child while you are … [...]