Mommy Moments – Orange

For the month of March, we are posting about our kids with different colors! This week, our featured color is orange. You can be as creative as you want! πŸ™‚

My kids in an orange vest while they were riding a boat at Nuvali πŸ™‚

By the way, do you have any themes for Mommy Moments that you would like to suggest?
Let me know your ideas.

Happy mommy moments to you!

Comments

1. caroline says:

they are so cute! and better safe than sorry – always wear vest when in water; safety first! πŸ˜‰

turknoy

2. I was supposed to post the same picture, also at Nuvali. πŸ™‚ Looks like they both enjoyed the boat ride. Have a wonderful Friday!

3. lyzacruz88 says:

ang cute ng orange color…esp with kids πŸ™‚

4. Why are most life vests orange? πŸ™‚ I mean the vest itself, and not just the color gives a mom a sense of comfort while kids engage in activities like these. Happy Friday, Chris. Hugs for Toby and Kyla. Once again thanks for hosting this great meme.

They look so cute!

6. Jadeingua - 01.20.11 says:

Dropping by for todays MM! Cute talaga ng mga bagets, hoping to visit Nuvali, haven't seen the place!

Thanks Mommy Chris! God bless!

Jheng

7. wow! they looked excited for their adventure! Happy MM!

8. Clarissa says:

How about birthdays?meron na bang birthday theme sa MM?

9. Simply Dyes says:

nice! they did not violate safety regulations. (i always hear something like that from my preschooler)

Here is my entry πŸ™‚

happy weekend!

10. hhe..may ganyan din sana kami e popost ko nung punta kami palawan underground river naka vest ng orange..meron na dito kaya hindi ko na sinali..ahhehe! mine is in mommy chris!

Happy Mommy Moments!

11. carinamodella says:

i have this kind of picture with vest, too πŸ™‚
    see my entry here:

12. Looked fun! What are other things that could be done in Nuvali? I think we're going there this weekend. πŸ™‚

13. coincidentally, my entry is also about Nuvali πŸ˜€
    my MM is here
    Heartifying!

14. Sarah A. says:

Safety is #1! πŸ™‚
    They're cute, cute! πŸ™‚

Sarah A.
    sarahalconcel.com

15. yay! I'm joining again. I missed so many weeks of Mommy Moments.

16. DadEngrMommmyLES says:

grabe..ang cute talaga ng mga eyes ng kids mo..very chinky πŸ˜›

17. I'm back mommy chris! I'm still alive!

i am joining todays mommy moments.

owww whew! your kiddos are grown ups now especially your little girl.

18. supermommyjem says:

kids become more lovelier and cute with orange colors…

Mommy Chris,

May I suggest a theme for Mommy Moments for the other months? A month all about mommy bonding moments with kids like Mommy and kids swimming, playtime, eating together and sunday bonding photo. Thank you.

19. hey! we've been to NUVALI last October but we didn't have a chance to ride a boat or anything. we just fed the fish, lol!

20. Mommy Liz says:

Wow! that's an adorable life jacket. mga kids ko nagsusuot lang nyan kapag mag fishing silang mag aama..

21. cute naman nila…geared up talaga!

22. Tintin.Tetay says:

my 1st mommy moment entry is up at http://parpolised.blogspot.com/2011/03/mommy-moments-orange.html.

my son's first fave color was orange. πŸ˜‰

23. Jennifer T says:

colors will be fun! I am exited to join this meme.

24. Life vest is important when engaging yourselves in water especially children!
    Nice orange for your precious children Marce Chris!
    Happy weekend! :))

25. we have more or less the same photo! also in Nuvali. Hahaha!

26. Almost summer time na, will hit the beach very soon yahoo!!

27. β˜†β™₯Shydubβ™₯β˜† says:
  28. Ellen Joy says:

so cute kids πŸ™‚ Happy weekend πŸ™‚

*Hope you can visit my new blog:
    A Blogerrette's Online Adventure

29. they are so precious!

30. posting so late, my MM is up too

31. Β gmirage says:

We would love to visit Nuvali! Yaay! hope you enjoyed it there!

32. Those orange vests look cute on your kids. We've never taken our son to Nuvali; I guess we should one of these days.

33. jared's mum says:

here's my quite late entry..well, better late than never, right?
    happy MM^^

34. sweet heaven says:

sorry for late entry, better to be safe while in the water they look enjoyed