Mommy and Me Monday : Family Time at the Beach

My sister, my kids and I went to Laiaya White Cove in San Juan Batangas yesterday and our 3 hours drive to the place was definitely worth it. Laiaya White Cove greeted us with kind and attentive staffs. We were only in their resort for the day and the price was affordable. We immediately liked the atmosphere as the whole resort was quiet and very relaxing. They offer meals but we opted to bring in food to make sure my picky kids would eat.

The sand along the beach was a winner and the kids had fun playing and swimming! They also picked up lots of corals!

The kids loved the sand…. they were building a mountain and didn’t want to leave.. unfortunately the rain drizzled!
We had a great time at the beach yesterday and would love to go back someday real soon!

Comments

1. That was fun! You've already fulfilled one summer plan: to go to the beach!

2. Yey! I hope we could go to the beach, too. And I hope it's not too hot.

3. Ang agang summer outing nito ha πŸ™‚

It looks like the kids really had fun.

4. mommy jes says:

yey welcome mommy chris!! πŸ˜€

thnks for joining! mukhang amsaya ang family time nyo!! Inggit ako..miss ko ang beach!! πŸ˜€ my kids would love to swim in a beach dn sana pero wala ata beach dito pero may sand sa mga parks :)) SAli dn ako Mommy and ME mondya heheheh gawa muna ko…sunday night plng kasi dito nakalimutan ko :))

5. Mom-Friday says:

looks like you really had lots of fun! Kids really enjoy the beach! good thing it's not too hot lately… πŸ™‚

6. DadEngrMommmyLES says:

ay.mukhang maganda ah..sayang ang layo from our place..check out my entry for Mommy and ME Monday

7. Lulu Post says:

great pictures… love ko yong last pic ni kylat at toby!

my entry is here: http://www.mydailysnippets.com/2011/04/cold-treat.html

8. Jadeingua - 01.20.11 says:

Wow! Summer na talaga! I'm sure enjoy kayong lahat πŸ˜€

Happy MMM!

9. Looks like the kids did have lots of fun :). With sun and sand, you can never go wrong.

10. ok… a day at the beach looks like so much fun. can't wait for summer to hit ohio! πŸ™‚ although we sure don't have beaches like that lol πŸ™‚

11. nice time chris:) i miss beaches in pinas:) mine is up by the way:) see yah!

12. sHeNgKaY says:

obviously teo kiddos enjoy mommy chris..
    Visiting from Mommy and Me Monday πŸ™‚ Have a nice day!
    My MMM
    *****************
    Shengkay’s Journal
    Shengkay Random Nest

13. wow summer na summer na talaga sa inyo noh kami dito wala masyadong getaway kasi my daughter is on daily training na, morning and in the afternoon btw here's mine thanks http://www.sahmsdiary.com/2011/04/11/mommy-and-me-monday-we-missed-staying-at-the-beach/

14. Mel Cole says:

What a fun day! am drooling coz its been a long time havent been in a beach. My Mommy and Me Monday

15. carinamodella says:

ganda ng beach! enjoy din ang mga kiddos πŸ™‚

16. sHeNgKaY says:

From Faily time mommy…
    My Family TIme

17. hi mommy chris! i miss going to the beach! visit our family rain party at http://rayainthailand.com/2011/04/13/ok-no-party-lets-make-one/

18. What a pretty place…and a special day at the beach sounds fun.

19. gene of corbitoness says:

I love Laiya and it's my dream to bring my family there to enjoy the summer. Sadly, we can't go this summer. πŸ™ The kids looked like they had fun playing in the sand. I miss the beach!

join us in our family time: a walk along the riverbanks