Mommy Moments – Rainbow Colors

Happy Friday everyone! I assume many mommies are on vacation this week so I am not sure if many will join us this week. Anyway, our theme todays is rainbow colors! You can share any photos of with many colors.

This is my daughter’s favorite thing to do this summer. We bought these drawing and colouring lessons from National Bookstore and she has been doing the lessons daily. She enjoys colouring with oil pastels.

Here is the family photobook I made from Artscow last Christmas season. I really enjoy creating the photobook with Artscow and I am satisfied with the delivery and results as well.
Happy mommy moments!

By the way, if you have any suggestions for themes for our Mommy Moments meme, I would be happy to hear it! 🙂 Please do leave a comment. Thanks!

Comments

1. aw ang galing naman…very colorful! dropping by mamiChris…:)

2. Tintin.Tetay says:

My share for the week is up here.

3. love the artscow photobook too, i better try it out myself

my entry is up too. have a fab weekend momi C

4. So colorful and so educational..love the album:)

mine is up too chris!

5. the photobook looks wonderful! Have a colorful easter!

6. MaiThreeBoyz says:

I like the Artscrow photobook! Which reminds me to go back to my digiscrapping attempts one of these days!

Happy Easter, Chris!

7. I love your photobook! Was it easy to do? would like to try it 😉

8. i want buy my kid more coloring books too…

thanks for hosting!

9. jared's mum says:

don't we all love artscow, i got my first book last march + i can't wait to get some more 😉
    happy mommy moments!

10. now, i knew it, im a bad momma…haven't had read books since school ended:)

thanks for reminding me, chris.

11. ~wickedlysexy c",? says:

loved your artscow album…thinking of doing one for my family too.

this could make a great gift for our wedding anniversary by May.

my entry is up na rin..

12. The photobook is great. I want one for my family too! ;D

13. Ang ganda ng pagkagawa Mommy Chris, I really love to also do some scrap photos or scrap album like this but geez I just don't have the skills and talents yay!

14. Ang ganda ng photobook Mare,I so love it talaga 🙂
    Mine is up na finally nakajoin din this week.

15. i love the photobook from artscrow!

16. Mel Cole says:

Oh I love the digital book. Would love to have that for our family too. 🙂

17. Those are lovely photo albums, Mommy Chris, and nice coloring books, too! My son would love to have those as well. Here's my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/04/mommy-moments-rainbow-colors.html

18. Beautiful photo book Marce! Ako yung inorder ko sa artscow di pa rin dumadating. How long did it took you to get your order?

19. Mitchteryosa says:

Many times na akong nag-attempt ng photo book kaso lagi akong tinatamaan ng katam haha!

20. hahai.ponce says:

love your photobook!!!

doing the same with my kids photos 😀

just posted my entry…Happy MM!

21. mommy jes says:

yey! im up! late n heheheh nice naman ng rainbow coloring books 😀 my kids love to color dn pero minsan kung anu anu gigawa sa drawings 😀
    here's mine – http://www.lifesmemoirsonline.info/mommy-moments-baking-session-1/

22. Mom writes for a cause says:

Ang ganda ng artscow photobook mo mare. Matagal ko na gusto matutunan paggawa niyan eh. 🙂

Happy Easter! 🙂

23. Ellen Joy says:

wow mommy chris! that photobook is so nice! Nainspire ako itry ang artscow! 🙂

24. done til #41! grabe..

happy MM everyone..

25. momi c, paano po ba makikita list ng lahat ng participants this week- di ko kasi natapos lahat. wanna visit the rest too

26. rainbow colors, indeed!

27. Cheerful says:

wow, these are beautiful photobook…i better check that artscow, been hearing good feedbacks about them! visiting late from mommy moments last week theme rainbow, done visiting all the entries—enjoyed seeing various colours! –PinayMum – Mommy's Life Around…

28. ooppssss…nagkamali ako ng post…LOL..sorry po! kinda sleepy! hehe