Mommy Moments – I am a Daddy!

Since June is the month where we celebrate Father’s Day, dads will be the main characters of our themes for this month. Today, we will share about how the dads found out that they will be dads and what was their reaction. You can also opt to post dad’s photo with the newborns 🙂
Well I was a few days delayed in 2003 and we bought the pregnancy test kit from the drugstore. When the results came out, I left the kit at the CR and called my hubby to take a look at the result and he was all smiles when he saw that the positive result. He was very supportive all through out my pregnancy! 🙂
Here is his first photo with our eldest.
He enjoyed playing with our newborn baby. Though he doesn’t like changing the diapers! LOL
For our second baby, I was also a few days delayed when I suspected that I might be pregnant so we bought pregnancy kit and the result was indeed positive. Daddy was happy and he said, right on, he knew that our 2nd baby was a boy! And he was right! 🙂

Share your daddy stories with us this week at mommy moments! 🙂

Comments

1. I love the topics for this month! So happy to be joining today. 😀 Advance happy father's day to your hubby!

2. Rachel Joy says:

Great post! I'm going to get working on mine soon so I can join the topic as well. Thanks again for the award…I mentioned you here!

A Proud Daddy!

4. MommyLES says:

Most hubbies hate changing diapers..lol..you can rely on them on taking care of the baby but not change diapers 🙂

5. gusto ko magjoin but i can't find pictures of my hubby holding our baby born bunso..hayz!

happy MM po!

6. wow, buti pa sila my pictures.. hubby at anak ko wala eh heheh….

7. carinamodella says:

buti na lang i have photos of daddy with our babies in our archives 🙂

happy moommy moments everyone!
    here's my entry:

8. He is a beaming first-time Dad on the first photo and a proud father of two on the third. : )

9. Hi, Chris! I'm guessing from the first picture that Kyla cries so loud when you gave birth to her. LOL! You're also lucky to have a husband who is always there for you and your kids. Happy MM! Here's my entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2011/06/mommy-moments-i-am-a-daddy.html

10. good thing i dug out some pictures of "papa" with our babies.

thanks for the chance to share…

11. ♥♥♥ PRETTYMOM ♥♥♥ says:

posted my entry for this month. nice topic 🙂

Cheers to all the proud dads!

12. ang cute naman ni chek with his babies 🙂

thanks for making the daddies the star for this month 🙂

13. Tintin.Tetay says:

An entry from the latecomer is here. LOL

14. Witchy Crazy Mommy says:

Hi Mommy Chris, I super like the topics for this month. It gives me a chance to let Hubby know how much he is appreciated.

By the way thanks again for the award!

15. Hi Mare. I'm glad I was able to join this week. By the way, thanks for the encouragement the other day. 🙂

16. it's very nice to see a daddy holding a baby…

MY ENTRY is up!

17. sHeNgKaY says:

as much as i want to join..siguro past na ako dito..hahaha..la namang daddy anakis ko..I mean yeah he has a father pero not a dad..