Mommy Moments – Love You Dad

Today we will feature your kid’s letters, artworks or their expression of love for their dads!
I am featuring my son and his dad today on today’s Mommy Moments. They say that when you talk about LOVE regarding your children, it means spending quantity and quality time with them. For my son, he really looks forward whenever daddy comes home and spends time with him. Just by playing with him or reading a book with him.

I love it when I see my son enjoying his time with his dad! I can definitely see how much he loves his dad! 🙂

Can’t wait to see your posts! Join us at Mommy Moments!

Comments

1. ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ says:

I guess boys tend to be more closer to their dads than girls. I think. MIne is up too! Surprisingly, I was early this week for my entry 😀

2. ♥♥ Willa ♥♥ says:

I will be back to submit ng entry.

Thanks for visiting my GT:My Favorite Subject's entry.

3. It's really nice to see how the children adore their dads, right? I lost my dad when I was 7 so I guess I'm sabik just like my daughters.

4. MommyLES says:

aw. those photos are very sweet..you have a lovely family.

5. they are so closed with each other

6. so adorable and very precious photos… they seemed close together… happy MM!

7. mne is up will try to visit other posts

8. Tintin.Tetay says:

A child's love is indeed very precious. My share for the week is up here.

9. It's really nice to see dad-and-son's bonding moments. Happy MM!

10. Im back..
    Nice picture of your boys

Very sweet. Late bloghopping..

12. Ellen Joy says:

Your Ate looks much like her dad 🙂 Ganun din ang babies ko, they are always eager to play with their Tatay.

13. Witchy Crazy Mommy says:

Naku,I'm late again, this is beginning to be a bad habit. Your family is adorable 😉

14. Help For Families says:

Like father like son. They're so sweet with the pictures. Those moments they shared are worth to treasure with.

Advance happy father's day for your husband Chris.

God bless your family.

15. Father and children moments are truly priceless.
    Mine’s up here.