Mommy Moments – Farewell!

After almost 4 years, I am closing the weekly meme that I hosted every Friday, “Mommy Moments”. It was through Mommy Moments that I met several bloggers who became friends offline. God gave me wonderful memories that I always looked forward to sharing with everyone. But as they say, all things must come to an end. I have been thinking of stopping these meme for some weeks now, because few are participating but moreso, because it is time to end it. I am grateful to everyone who participated in the weekly meme and hopefully, we will still be able to visit each other’s blogs. Remember to always cherish every moment that you spend with your loved ones.

Thank you everyone. I leave you with this…

“The Lord bless you
and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace. ”

Comments

1. Tetcha says:

Na-sad naman ako, Chris! I just finished posting my Mommy Moments’ entry for this week, which means that will be my last MM post. Anyways, I hope you can still visit it, and good luck on your future endeavors!

2. Hazel says:

Mommy Moments has been a very fun meme, and among the first memes that I joined in when I began blogging in early 2009. Thank you Chris for hosting. I enjoyed this meme very much. Well… see you around, and don’t forget to let us know if you’re hosting a new meme later :)

Awwww nakakalungkot nga Chris, this is one of my favorite memes every weekend. I will miss this for sure. Join ka na lang sa Color Connection ko if you have time, it’s every Friday din so we could continue to connect with each other.

4. janakidiary says:

It’s sad but it was fun while it lasted. Hope moms of Mommy Moments still get to connect and visit each other :)

5. Jhan says:

aaaawww…some good things never last.
    yes…I’ll be visiting still.

Take Care Mommy Chris!

6. Pepper Tan says:

That’s so sad. But I guess all good things must come to an end. I’m glad to have joined even for a short
    while.

7. jared's mum says:

this is really quite a sad news, i’ve just linked up my latest mommy moments post, but am sure better things are yet to come. although i have not participated recently, mommy moments will always be one of my favorite memes + the one I loved to post about. when i was just starting, this is where i found out about a lot of other mommy bloggers.

am sure you will come up with something new real soon, + this early i hope you count me in on it! ;)

8. Jona says:

Andaming naghahanap sa mommy moments Chris…..and I’m one of them. If you think of putting it back in the future, you can’t go wrong coz you have lots of supporters with you.
    But youre right. It ended good with lots of good memories and friends gained from online and offline. Mommy Moments is a legend in the blogging meme world :) thanks Chris!

9. denzki says:

i’ve enjoyed mommy moments too! been looking for it, retired na pala. but i’m sure you’ll think of a new great meme again! :)

10. i just gotten back from a few months of blogging hiatus, mommy chris. and i was checking all of the memes that i’ve joined before. it’s sad that most are not there anymore, and sadder that mommy moments is gone na pala since july pa. thanks for the memories, mommy chris. MM is the first meme I joined, I think after I saw your blog in EC, which sadly is gone na rin. Hays, all the memories and the friends I met here at MM and at EC too. God Bless you always. Know that I’m a fan who’ll be supporting you always. :)