Homeschool Help: Homeschool Mom Blogs in the Philippines

As the new school year starts in June, it will be our 4th year homeschooling the kids. My daughter will be an incoming fourth grade student while my son will be in first grade.  The past years have not been easy. It required a lot of discipline, commitment, perseverance and grace from the Lord. There were days when I wasn’t sure if  I should continue in homeschooling or not. But then, the Lord always finds a way to speak to my heart and reassures me that this is what He wants us to do.

One of the ways that God continues to speak to me is through other homeschool moms blogs. When I feel lost, and unsure what to do, I often come across their blogs and find inspiration.

Here are the Filipino homeschool mom blogs that I read often and have been a source of encouragement to me, maybe they will be useful to you as well.

Winnie of Living and Learning

livingandlearning

Racquel of  Beyond Books and Walls

beyondbooksandwalls

Joy of  Teach with Joy

teachwithjoy

Mariel of The Learning Basket

thelearningbasket

Connecting with other homeschool moms is important in one’s homeschooling journey. It is here where you can find support and encouragement.

Comments

1. Cha says:

I read three of the blogs above and other homeschooling blogs as well. I’m homeschooling my child too and since she’s just 4 years old, we are still in the early stages of our homeschooling journey. What you said was true, whenever I feel kinda lost and doubt myself if I’m doing the right thing, reading about other homeschoolers’ experiences inspires and motivates me. I’m sure that’s how I came and followed your blog, because you are homeschooling too. :)

• chris says:

Thanks for leaving a comment. It is encouraging to know that someone out there does read my blog posts

2. Mars M. says:

Hi, Chris! I’m Mars and I’m so thrilled to have found your blog. I’m a Montessori pre-school teacher and soon-to-be mom so I’m on the look out for parenting sites these days. I’m glad to have found yours because I’m also thinking of homeschooling in the future. Looking forward to read more from you.

Mars

3. larry says:

Hi, iam a single father of a 7 yo little girl and tired of the pivate school system and wanted to get some feed back on homeschooling from those who know. I woukd like to start this journey with my daughter this year and wanted to get your thoughts on what you feel is the best homeschool for her to be enrolled in that has deped accredidationor international thanks for any help. Wlg1961@yahoo.com

4. Hi you have a very inspiring story. We’d just like to extend our help to parents needing assistance with homeschooling. We are an academic support and learning center located in Alabang. For those interested, please visit our website for more information. http://www.byminds.com/

5. Gyl says:

Hi, i’m a widow and planning to home school my seven-year old daughter. I’ve read your blogs and i would like to ask for some suggestions regarding the “best” home school program you can recommend that is Dep Ed accredited. Thank you very much indeed!!

6. rea says: