Homeschool Help: DepEd Curriculum Guides

If you want to homeschool independently, meaning you don’t want to enroll in a homeschool provider, you can do so by purchasing your own curriculum or do a DIY curriculum by researching through the internet and creating what you think is best for your children.

As a guide, you can get curriculum guides from DepEd’s website. Curriculum Guides for K to 12 is readily available and is segregated by subjects.




  1. Angelina Pobre says:

    Hi Mommy Chris! I’m Angie, mother of 2 boys (Grade 7 and 10month old baby). I’m very much interested to homeschool my Grade 7 son, but as a first timer, I really do seek help about how to and how much since this was really one of my concern. My Grade 7 son had really having a hard time learning his lesson, which he has a suspected dyslexia symptoms. So my husband and I decided to homeschool him. I find it more interested in DIY curriculum based. What are the risk factor here? Does my child will also received transcript of records and diploma once he will complete all the necessary requirements for this? Please help me Mommy, I’m really seeking advice and guidelines for this. Thank you Mommy Chris! God bless more!

    • Your child can take exams with DepEd at the end of the school year to have his work accredited by DepEd. I also sent you an email.
      Hope this helps!

      • I have the same problem too. My son is suspected to have adhd and is recommended for homeschool. May i know how and how much for this DIY curriculum? What is the first step for homeschooling? Thank you

        • Hello!

          It is best to attend the upcoming Homeschool Convention so you can have an idea what to do. There are many options. You may go independent- meaning not enroll under a provider. You may research on DepEd curriculum and then, buy materials you can use.

          Another way to is to enroll in a provider and let them help you in your homeschool journey. There are many providers and they have their own homeschool intro classes so you’d get an idea which fits your family.

          Hope this helps!

  2. Hello.i am leaning towards unschooling my son after homeschooling him for 2 years.can you please share with me the requirements and tests he has to take should he decide to transfer to conventional school system? Thank you so much

    • Thanks for visiting my blog. Your son would need to take exams in DepEd so the 2 years that he studied would be credited by the school you want to enroll in. You would need to contact DepEd for more details about which exam and when they give it. Thanks.

Speak Your Mind


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.