One of my goals this year is to cultivate thankfulness in our family. And I realized that being thankful should start with me so I decided to do my best to write what I am thankful for every Saturday. It is my prayer that through this, may you also be encouraged and be thankful as you see life’s little blessings.
- the opportunity to earn a little through my writing. God you never cease to amaze me. Your provision is always just on time.
- the growth group that I attend in. The genuiness and the fellowship of knowing that we are all learning and dying to ourselves as we seek the Lord Jesus together.
- our 13th wedding anniversary. It is only by God’s grace that we have a harmonious and loving relationship all these years.
- my favorite PBA team winning in their games.
- the Word of God which reveals my heart, guides me towards the right path and enlightens me on dark days.