As I celebrate my first year anniversary in blogging this month of September…
My post today would be about thirteen things about my blogging experience:
1. When I started blogging, I had no clue whether anyone would be reading my blog at all. Just wanted to share my experiences as a stay at home mom.
2. I wanted to exchange information and stories with other moms, so I decided to create a weekly meme name Mommy Moments. It started with around 20 moms who joined the weekly meme. Now, we average around 50 participants weekly! WOW!
3. I didn’t realize you can earn so much from blogging and advertising through your blogs. It is also fun to write reviews.
4. I gained a number of online friends… thanks guys for being there!
5. I enjoy blog hopping and reading different posts daily. I enjoyed having guest bloggers too! Anyone interested to be a guest blogger?
6. Memes like Thursday Thirteen help me to write creatively!
7. Parenting journey is still my main focus here on The Mommy Journey.
8. Tags and awards help me gain more friends and exposure.
9. I started another blog called Inspirational Insights. This is where I write my thoughts and pondering.
10. I am amazed that I have 155 followers as of the moment.
11. I am having a blog contest in celebration of my 1st year anniversary! The contest is still on and will end on September 10. Thanks to everyone who joined already!
12. I have posted 555 blog posts already for The Mommy Journey! I can’t believe it!
13. I didn’t expect that I would still be blogging after one year in the blogsphere!