I haven’t actually posted much about me and after reading this on Candy‘s and Martine‘s blogs. I think it would be fun to post something about me for a change! 🙂 Then don’t forget to leave a comment: 1) Answer one of my 25 questions with an answer about you, and 2) ask me another random question, which I’ll answer. I hope to meet you! 🙂
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Ludwig Van Beethoven
2. What’s on your playlist right now? Blessings by Laura Story
3. Where did you meet your husband? In Makati, at church.
4. How many children do you have? Two.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yes, many times. I used to join singing contests and high school programmes back in high school.
6. Was it love at first sight when you saw your husband? Nope.
7. What’s your favorite food? Baked Macaroni
8. What do you order at Starbucks? Banana Loaf and Chocolate Chip Frappucino
9. If you could buy one thing for the house right now, money aside, what would it be? Sofa set, bookshelf and some nice boxes.
10. As a child, what did you want to grow up to be? A writer.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I was first hospitalized at 9 years old because of Hepa-A.
12. Do you watch X-Factor? Yes.
13. Did you have braces? No.
14. Favorite Social Network? Twitter @christineamador
15. Where’d your husband propose to you? Over the phone.
16. Why is your blog called The Mommy Journey? I wanted to blog about my journey as a mom.
17. Do you speak any other languages? Chinese (Fookien, Mandarin) and Filipino. Though I would love to learn more!
18. What’s your favorite pastime? listening to music
19. What magazines do you read? Parenting magazines
20. Name one of your useless skills. I remember people’s birthday.
21. Do you drive? Nope.
22. What are your top five TV shows at home this fall ’11 season? Criminal Minds, X Factor, Revenge
23. Can you dance? Nope.
24. What’s your favorite place in the world? Home.
25. If you could have a super power, what would it be? To be able to go back in time and teleport!
Now, I’m gonna ask you to do two things in the comments: 1) Answer one of my 25 questions with an answer about you, and 2) ask me another random question, which I’ll answer. I hope to meet you!