Parenting is no easy task. Thankfully, there are several good books, blog sites and the Bible to help me in my parenting journey. Aside from these, there are a few seminars here and there whose aim are to help parents become better parents!
“Yes Mommy” : How to Talk so Your Child will Listen and Understand is a one-day workshop or sharing session as Jayme would like to call it. There will be practical tips about communicating with our young children. Topics include:
- Self Talk for Mommies: Why positive communication begins with you
- How to understand your child’s personality
- How to adjust your communication style based on your child’s personality
- The Three Elements of Positive Communication: Crucial factors to encourage your children to listen and understand
- How to say “no” by saying “yes”
This will be on Saturday, December 15, 2012 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Venue will be at COWO – Ground Floor, Suntree Tower, #27 Sapphire Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
- Regular rate of Php 1,400 / participant
- Early bird rate of Php 1,200 / participant (PAID before Dec. 1, 2012 or via Okayokay.com until Dec. 10)
- Group discount of Php 1,000 for 3 or more participants *Lunch and afternoon snack are included
Payment may be via Okayokay.com or deposit to a UnionBank or BPI Account or via Paypal (Please add Php 50 for Paypal charges).
For registration, please visit signup page at OptiMommy.