Living in our house here in Santa Rosa Laguna for the past 8 years, we haven’t really had any major renovations. The only major change that we have done is turning our front lawn area which used to be grass into cement.
If we had the extra money, we would certainly renovate major parts of our house.
– The changes in the living area would include making the area more spacious. When awake, this is the place where our family spends most of our time together. We spend family time here by reading together, watching movies or sports together.
– We would change the windows to wide ones like those from the denver window companies to utilize the solar power more efficiently. This would also help the breeze to enter allowing more ventilation in the house.
– We would construct a small garage area where all the bicycles and its accessories would be kept. It can also serve as a storage room.
– We would construct a fence for additional security.
– Fix the drainage around the lawn area. This would eliminate flooding especially when there is heavy rain.
– Install walk-in cabinets in both rooms.
Major house renovation takes a lot of planning. It also entails major expenses. I pray that the Lord would provide the provisions we woould need for the completion of this prohect.