For most growing families, it is difficult to save money for the future. With daily expenses, monthly bills and unexpected expenses mounting, savings sometimes takes a back seat in a family’s monthly budget. If one doesn’t intentionally save, at the end of the year, most probably, your coin banks and savings account would be empty.
Here are some small ways to be able to save up for the rainy days:
– Be on the look out for savings coupons before making purchases. If the purchase is not urgent, it is best to use coupons like sally hansen coupons to buy items at a cheaper price.
– Buy bulk rather than retail. Buy bigger sizes and just transfer to smaller containers for more savings.
– Instead of indulging on your favorite snack or treats impulsively, schedule buying your favorite snacks.
– Write out a budget for the month, so you can set how much you are spending and saving for that month.
– Use % for setting aside your money for savings. Example save 10% of your income every month. This way the amount will not be too heavy for you to set aside.
Money saving is very practical but it takes a lot of discipline to accomplish it. Be proactive and start saving now, before the rainy days come!