Successfully managing the family’s finances is crucial to the well-being of the entire family. Attending seminars and workshops can be a big help to achieving this goal.
Manilaworkshops, together with Fitz Villafuerte of Ready to be Rich, will have a re-run of the Ready To Be Rich: Family Finances Workshop on November 9, 2013.
Ready To Be Rich: Family Finances is an innovative workshop that involves hands-on and interactive activities on how attendees can properly manage and balance a family budget, plan for their kids’ education or their parents’ retirement while ensuring that they still have money left to invest for them to achieve their financial goals.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include the zero-based budget system for households, money lessons for kids, personal finance strategies for married couples, sandwich generation survival tips and many others.
Who attends the Ready To Be Rich: Family Finances workshop?
While anyone can join the workshop, it is designed for
• Couples who are finding it hard to budget their income to sustain the needs of their family
• Breadwinners who are taking care of their parents, or involved in elder care at home
• Single parents who are finding it hard to achieve work-life balance
• People who have relatives who depend on them financially
• Newlyweds who would like to know how to become financially independent from their parents.
This workshop will be held on November 9, 2013 (Saturday) from 10am to 4pm. The venue will be at Studio SnR, 3/F Millenium Plaza Building, Meralco Avenue, Ortigas CBD, Pasig City.
For the readers of The Mommy Journey, you can use the code TheMommyJourney when you register so that you can get 200 pesos off your registration fee! Register early to get the early bird rates! Click here to register.