Just a few days ago, I saw 3 strands of white hair. It doesn’t really bother me that I have white hair but it does make reality become undeniable: I AM GETTING OLDER.
With that realization, these questions come into mind:
1. Have I done what God wants me to do ?
2. Am I still doing what God wants me to do? If not, what change should I make?
3. Am I closer to God than before?
4. Am I continuously learning?
5. What else do I want to accomplish for God?
Life is short, and with the days that God gives us, we should not take them for granted. As we age, we should number our days and be mindful of how we use the time given to us. Let’s ask these questions and truly reflect on how we want to spend the remaining days of our lives.