Homeschool Help : Accredited Homeschool Providers

Note: This post is updated as of October  11, 2016.

If you are considering homeschooling in the Philippines, you might be wondering about accreditation of your child’s homeschooling endeavor with the Department of Education. Well fear not, since there are a number of accredited homeschool providers in the country where you can enroll your child.

Angelicum College Home Study Program
(Year Round Enrollment)
Address: 112 M.J. Cuenco St. Sta. Mesa Heights Quezon City, Philippines
Contact Number: (2) 732 4243,
Website: http://www.angelicum.edu.ph/Angelicum/index.php/academics/home-study-program
Email: admissions@angelicum.edu.ph

Blended Learning Center Manila
(Alternative Learning System,)
Address: #56 Lantana cor New York Sts. Cubao, QC
Contact Numbers:  (2) 410 3912, (0906) 295 2265,(0926)401 6141,(0917) 621 2167, (0998) 531 7949
Facebook: http://www.facebook/blendedlearningcentermanila
Websites: http://www.blendedlearningcenterph.com/
Email: blendedlearningcenter@gmail.com

Bright Young Minds
(You can choose your own curriculum either DepEd accredited or U.S. curriculum)
Address: Unit 304, Venture bldg. Prime Cor. Market St. Madrigal Business Park, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Contact Number: (2) 774 3747, (0920)417 3070, (0917)817 0321
Facebook: ttps://www.facebook.com/byminds.muntinlupa

CAL Academy International
Address: President Villa, West Service Road, Sucat, Muntinlupa City
Contact Numbers: (2) 655 9121,( 0947) 718 8282
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CALAcademyInternational/
Website: http://www.caleducation.org
Email: email@CALeducation.org

Catholic Filipino Academy
(Catholic Homeschool using local textbooks, June to March calendar, Pre-school to High School)
Address:8th floor Obispado de Cubao, 41 Lantana Street, Cubao, Metro Manila, Quezon City, 1109
Contact Numbers: (2) 721 1088, (0915) 668 8577
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/catholicfilipinoacademy
Website: http://catholicfilipinoacademy.com/
Email: Preschool – cfakinder@gmail.com, Elementary – cfainquiry@gmail.com, High School – cfahsinquiry@gmail.com

Colegio de San Juan de Letran Home Study Program
Website: www.letran.edu.ph
Contact Number: 4042958 loc. 214

Harvest Christian School International
(US based program with year-round enrollment, DepEd accredited program with prescribed local books or Open Curriculum, Preschool to High School)
Address: 24-B Tres Borces Street, Mabolo, Cebu City, Philippines 6000
Makati Virtual Office : Level 22, Tower One and Exchange Plaza, Ayala Triangle, Ayala Avenue Makati City
Contact Numbers: (32) 232 9608, (32) 231 0208, (32) 514 6063, (0943)270 5616, (0921)589 8232
Website: http://www.hcsinternational.org/content/distance-learning
Email : info@hcsinternational.org

Homeschool Global (formerly TMA Homeschool )
(Christian Homeschool, Open Curriculum, with US Accreditation, Pre-school to Highschool)
Address:Upper Ground Floor, Fun Ranch Frontera Verde, Ortigas Ave., Pasig City
Contact Numbers: (2) 234-0432, (2) 502-7027, (0917) 800-8257
Office Hours: Tuesday to Friday 8am-12pm; 1-3pm
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HomeschoolGlobal/
Website: http://www.homeschoolglobal.com
Email:  info@homeschoolglobal.com

Homeschool of Asia Pacific
(US based program with year-round enrollment or DepEd accredited program with prescribed local books June to March calendar, Pre-school to High School)
Address: Level 5 Richville Tower, Madrigal Business Park, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa
Contact Numbers: (2) 809 4742 or (2) 809 5412 loc. 10, (917) 855 1316 (915)549 3883
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Website: http://homeschoolofasiapacific.com/

Email: homeschoolofasiapacific@gmail.com

International British Academy
(Elementary students only)
Address: Gen. Aguinaldo Hi-way, Anabu ll-D, Imus, Cavite

Contact Number: (046) 471 5922
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/International-British-Academy/159580310914272
Website: http://iba.edu.ph/
Email: info@iba.edu.ph

International Christian Academy Elementary Home Schooling
Address: 4505 Extra Extension Street Fourth Estate Subdivision, Sucat, Paranaque, Philippines
Contact Number :820-4521, 820-4524
Website: http://www.ica.edu.ph/
Email:  ica_manila@yahoo.com

Kairos Homeschool Academy
Address: 45 Gov. Pascual Ave., Potrero, Malabon City 1475 (near Monumento)
Contact Number: (2) 448 2504
Facebook: www.facebook.com/kairoshomeschoolacademy
Email: kairoshomeschoolacademy@gmail.com

Kids World Integrated School, Inc.
(Under Alternative Learning System, Open Curriculum, Elementary level, Follows DepEd School Year)
Address: North Greenhills Association, Johnson Park, San Juan Metro Manila
Contact Number : (2)726-6563, (2)631-9842

New Era University
(Preschool to High School)
Address: No. 9 Central Ave., New Era, Quezon City 1107, Philippines
Contact Numbers : (2) 906-6327 (0917) 315 7531
Website: http://www.vem.edu.ph/?page_id=241
Email Address : hip@vem.edu.ph or neuhip@gmail.com

Peniel Integrated Christian Academy of Rizal

(Open Curriculum, Preschool to High School, June to March school year )
Address: Phase I, 42 Burgos St. Vista Verde Executive Village, Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
Contact Numbers: (2) 682 7942, (0936) 182 1391
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PenielIntegratedChristianAcademy
Email: penielintegratedca@gmail.com

Proverbs Ville Christian School
Address: Km. 7 Central Park Road, Bangkal, 8000 Matina, Davao City, Philippines
Contact Number: (082) 298-03-23
Website: http://proverbsville.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ProverbsVille/
Email: victoriasupan@yahoo.com

The Learning Place Homeschool
(Open curriculum, Preschool to High School, Year round enrollment)

Address: 10966 Kanluran Rd.Faculty Hills, UP Los Banos Laguna
Contact Number: (049) 5368316
Email : vqarioder@gmail.com

Philippine Christian School of Tomorrow – Home Education Program
(Christian Homeschool using PACES of School of Tomorrow, USA, Accepts Elementary to High School Enrollees, Enrollment is all-year round)
Address:SOT Blvd., (former MJS Ave.) Levitown Executive Village, Brgy. Don Bosco, Parañaque City
Phone: (2) 822 9663
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sotphil
Website: http://sotphil.net/
Email: information@sotphil.net

VCIS HomeStudy
(Christian Homeschool using BJU Press materials,  Elementary to High School)
Address: 3rd Floor Rodil Bldg. 326 Capt Javier Dr.  Oranbo Pasig City
Contact Number: (2) 775 5705, (2)584-6092, (0917) 813 2862
Website: http://vcishomestudy.edu.ph/
Email address: homestudy@vcis.edu.ph

Westfields International School
(Open curriculum: Elementary to High School)
Address: 21-2 Friendship Highway, Cut-cut, Angeles City
Contact Number : 045-887-4966
Website: http://westfields-is.com/

Note: For further information, please contact the schools directly.

Comments

1. Hi, Chris!

Your readers can find out more about accredited homeschool providers and homeschooling in the Philippines during our Roadshows, happening this April 9 and April 16!

April 9: Medela House, 1st St, New Manila, 9:30AM-12NN.

April 16: McDonald's El Pueblo, 9:30AM-12NN

Thanks!

2. Rachel Joy says:

Chris! Thanks again for stopping by CoolBeanMommas! I just moved here to PI from the US, and I homeschooled in the US and wanted to continue doing so here. But nobody is familiar with the homeschooling programs, kasi nga hndi uso dito. But I'm so glad I ran across this post of yours. Very very helpful! I will definitely stay tuned to your blog…am now a Follower!

• Hi Rachel Joy! I am going to start homeschooling for my daughter nasa 2nd grade dito sa Texas kami. Any ideas or recommendation ng curriculum? And also being there in PI, ano ang gamit mong curriculum dyan na pwd rin dito sa US? Hope to hear from you. Thank you!

• Hey daisy,
        I’m actually using an independent study curriculum while here in the PI. Although its not accredited in the PI, it is in the US. Unfortunately we don’t meet the requirements for homeschooling in the PI, so we’re continuing our US based curriculum. I use tons of different resources such as LIFEPAC, Complete Curriculum, Brain Quest, Saxon, etc. I suggest you see what curriculum is approved for whatever county you’re registered in as far as homeschooling, otherwise any of the above are good.

• Gianna Yap says:

Hi 🙂

I want to home school my Daughter, She is in Kindergarten. We are from Tacloban City, after Yolanda palipat lipat na kami. Can you suggest a Homeschool Pragram na affordable? Thank you 🙂

3. will bookmark this moms…but we’re in bacolod, what can you suggest?

4. Wise Kids School of Muntinlupa offers Home School under School of Tomorrow 🙂

5. Bright Young Minds in Alabang, Muntinlupa.
    774-37-47
    You can choose your own curriculum (DepEd accredited or U.S. curriculum).
    Located at Unit 304, Venture bldg. Prime Cor. Market St. Madrigal Business Park, Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
    Check also their facebook fanpage.
    ^_^

6. Hi guys!

I’m offering homeschool assistance (tutoring) at an affordable rate in Paranaque. I specialize in Math! If you’re interested and want to know more, please visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/HomeschoolAssistance

Information about me and my services can be found in the ‘About’ section!

Thanks!

7. hi…i would like my kids to start homeschool…does TMA have distance program?…their website does not give enough information…can you also give me an idea of the fee strustuce?…thanks!

8. Bonn Michael S. Canoza says:

Good afternoon, just want to ask if their is available homes schooling program in the Philippines specifically for Moderate Development Disabilities?

9. Stephanie says:

How much does home schooling cost?

10. Yung Bright Young minds po ba ay sure na accredited ng DepEd? Thanks!

• I am not sure since I only got a message from them to be included in the list. Better to get in touch with them to be sure. Thanks!

11. Hello parents, I have come accross this very special tutorial place which is not commercialized and the tutor is very smart, passionate, and loving mom too. This place really helped me with my 2 homeschooled children, maybe it will help you too. Try.

Books and Laughter’s
    Where fun and literacy begin

55 Kabesang Segundo St., Fortunata Village, Sucat, Parañaque City, Philippines
    Mobile Numbers:
    +63916-456-9168, +63920-555-66-21
    Landline:
    +63 2 -379-4730

We offer fun, like-home environment, low-cost, yet very informative and quality academic tutorial for home-schooled children and currently enrolled students ages 3-12 who are having academic difficulty, as well as to those who want to improve their skill or knowledge in preparation for a test, daily home-works, and even school projects, or even those children/toddlers showing interest to learn academically at a very early stage.

ACADEMIC TUTORIAL AND LITERACY
    Php2,000 monthly

***UNLIMITED HOURS OF STAY
    ***Sessions are held at Tutor’s Residence.

12. Also, they accept special children and they are very patient and friendly sa mga special childre. I can guarnatee you parents out there that this place is somewhat a blessing to me being a single mom, hands-on mom, at the same time a working mom. I noticed that my children are a bit advanced in their lessons the last time I checked. And they would always tell me that the tutor is very kind and sweet.

13. hi pls help me learn more about home study program. Do you know of a school within Novaliches/Fairview area with this category. I have a daughter who is in grade 2 she always get sick maybe due to long hours she in school and she goes home wet all over. Her doctor adv me to check a home study school . Many thanks

• Hello! I am not very sure what is closest to your area but you can check with the schools I’ve listed here since you don’t have t frequently visit the schoool anyway. 🙂 Hope this helps!

14. Thank you for all this information… : ) this will surely help me in looking for a good and affordable home schooling program for my son. : )

15. Marianne Salvador says:

Hi.. I just want if AlternativeLearning of Asia is DepEd accredited. We’ve been thinking of homeschooling are 3 year old daughter, she incoming preschooler next school year. Kaso we are living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, Filipino schools kasi dito malayo sa place where we live ten I’m a full time mom and a graduate in education din. I contacted CFA until now no response, then I also pm TMA but same no response. Then I found the page of Alternative Learning of Asia under sila ng International Academy of Asia Pacific but not sure if accredited ng DepEd. I hope you can help me or you can advise me regarding homeschooling. hanks in advance. You can reach me at my email address its iane0412@yahoo.com, thanks! blessings!

16. Does International British Academy really offer home study program? I’ve studied there(regular) but as far as I know they don’t have. I want to study in an International school that offers home study program? Thanks a lot!

• I was able to talk with a representative from International British Academy last homeschool conference, and they mentioned to me that they just started offering homeschooling this school year. I suggest, you talk to them again for verification. Many thanks!

• Hi Gabrielle!

This might be a long shot since it has been 2 years since your post but I’ll just take a shot at it, hoping you’d get this message. I came across this site because I am considering homeschool for my twin girls when saw International British Academy. I went to their page and it looks very promising. Since you mentioned that you studied there, and studying in a regular international school is not out of our options either, I was wondering if you could spare some time to let me know how you feel about IBA. Also, where you able to find an international school that offers homeschooling?

17. I called them already just this morning and they said they only offer home study/school for Elementary. 🙂 Thanks!

18. Hello Chris! I have a daughter who had a traumatic brain injury and had learning disabilities due to the accident. We tried putting her in a progressive school and then tried mainstreaming but the cost of her education is too costly and inappropriate for her needs. We are looking into home schooling or home study and have contacted her previous tutor to be her teacher since I don’t have the time to do it. We figured she could benefit from a one-on-one home schooling program instead. Would you have any suggestions on a home schooling institution that has a curriculum for children with learning disabilities? My daughter by the way is in Grade-2 now but is having difficulties in her Math classes.

19. Hi, My family is soon be going in Qatar and I have 2 kids studying in a regular school as of now and we are thinking of having an option of homeschooling since my husband’s work place will be quite away from the filipino school but I have no idea on how to start and where to enroll the kids. Can you please help me where to start like schools accredited by deped where we can enroll the kids? Would it be best option since we might stay there for a year or more? I would highly appreciate any reply… Thanks and God bless…

• Hello! I have replied to you via email. I hope you have received it. Just let me know if you have any other questions.

• Armand Viterbo says:

Hi Chris, I want my son to enrol for home schooling, He is in 2nd year high school, I appreciate your reply.Thanks

• I have sent you an email already. Thanks

• Hi Chris,

I have 2 kids with me who stopped going to school after their mom and I got separated. They are having hard time coping and I wanted themt to be enrolled in home schooling. Grade 3 and grade 8. Can you recommend a home school that would be able to accept them and not too costly as well.

• Hello Joel!

It would be best if you can inquire with homeschool providers. Each family has a different setup and it will depend on you as the parent teacher how you want to homeschool your children. I would also recommend attending the upcoming homeschool conference on Sept 6. It would help you know more about homeschooling and the different providers.

Best regards,
            Chris

• Hi Chris, we reside in Abu Dhabi, UAE and presently, our 6 yo daughter is enrolled in regular School. We are thinking/ planning to home school her. Can you please help me where to start like schools accredited by deped where we can enroll her? Thanks for your help in advance. Godbless.

20. K van Avery says:

I am new to Manila from the US. I have been homeschooling for 7 years, but am just getting acquainted with the situation here. I have three boys (ages 9,11 and 13) ; the younger two will continue to homeschool. We are Interested in hearing from other homeschoolers in Manila and getting connected.

• Hello! You can join the Facebook groups and see if you can find a group in your area you can connect with. From which area are you? By the way, I have sent you an email reply a few days ago already. Hope you received it.

21. Ma. Charisma Ver-Carson says:

Hi Chris,

I have a seven year old daughter and we are currently residing overseas. Schools here are so expensive but not worth its level of education. Me and my husband have just decided to have our child undergo homeschooling instead. We contacted(emailed) most of the home schools on your list, however, they not quite consistent with their response to us. We would possibly like to know if assessment can be voided or can be done online(email/skype) for we do not really have any idea how our child can have an entrance exam since we are not in the country. We really hope you could help us.

22. Angela Celeste says:

Hi Cris! I really need help in choosing a home study program for my son, he graduated in a regular school, however when he entered high school that’s where the big big problem begun, that is the reason why many are telling me to consider home study, but im shock when i inquired all the fees are more than a regular private school offers, my location is in Edsa, Caloocan.

I really need some referrals, for an affordable home study program for my son, please help us

23. Hi! I just want to ask kung how much yung tuition sa Highschool sa PCST, ayaw na kasi ng daughter ko sa GTBA which is ACE school din kasi daw na pre pressure sya sa demand ng supervisor nya sa learning center an lagi syang inuutusan ng classmates nyang gawin yung project nila sa convenyional class so im planning na i-home study sya. Please reply and GOD BLESS!

24. Hi!
    I just want to ask if the teacher is the one who will come to our house or yung student yung puounta sa house ng teacher? Im busy kasi with my company and Ayoko sanang ipagkitawala sa mga drivers nya yung daughter ko so ummm… I just wanna ask if that is what gonna happen. Hope you reply!

Its my pleasure and God Bless you!

25. Ray S. Temporas says:

Hi Chris. I am an OFW working in Qatar. Just recently my family (my wife and sons) joined me here, and they will be staying here for a year or more. I am considering to homeschool my kids who are in elementary grade. Will appreciate if you can help me find DepEd accredited home schooling provider. Thank you.

26. Hi Cris. I am and OFW and was looking at homeschooling as temporary option for me so there is a possibility that my children will continue in normal schooling. I am just curious about the significance when we say “accredited by DepEd” what does it really mean? What I mean to ask is, kids who finished the school year in accredited homeschool, if in case they will continue the next school year in a normal schooling, will they no longer take the “validation exam”? Please advise. Thank you.

27. What if i’m from Marikina City?

• you can choose any of the homeschool providers of your choice. you don’t have to regularly visit the homeschool provider anyway…

28. Carmela says:

Hi everyone,

I’m a newbie as a homeschool single mom of an incoming grade 1 in Every Nation Leadership Institute (formerly VCIS). Is there somebody here same school as my child? Pls share your experiences.

Thanks,
    Carmela;)

• You can try to join the Pinoy Homeschool FB page so you can find other members who are enrolled in the same school as your child 🙂

29. Hi! Im planning my son to go toa homeschool program this year. Actually i had inquired on a homeschool already but only to know that we were late for the enrolment. Any homeschool you can suggest which is also affordable? Hoping you could reply back.

30. Hi! I’m planning to home study my 6 year old daughter too. Could you give me a list of accredited schools that is near our area in las pinas that is affordable too…

31. elmer c. de ocampo says:

i would like to know if we can possible homeschool our child even if we are in Cebu City. Do we need to bring our child to the school physically to be enrolled…

• You can inquire from your preferred homeschool provider. With TMA, I think the child has to take up Diagnostic Test first. I am not sure if that can be done online. Do call them for more information. Thanks!

32. Hi Chris! I wonder if you may know a homeschool that’s offering ABEKA CURRICULUM?
    Kind regards..Thank you and God bless!

• Hello Sherry!

I am sorry but I don’t know if any local homeschool providers offer ABEKA. You would have to contact them to inquire.

Best regards,
      Chris

• Hi Ms. Sherry! Bright Young Minds can help you facilitate the homeschool program of your child using ABEKA curriculum

33. Dominique says:

Hi, Chris!
    My daughters are currently enrolled in PCST. They find the paces hard and wanted to move to a new homeschooling program. Im considering the Master’s Academy but im still undecided. I was just wondering, do TMA use paces also?? If not can you please tell me what they use??:)

Thank you!

• TMA doesn’t use PACES, but they recommend Alpha Omega Life Pac’s. But you are also free to use other materials if you want.

34. hi! i have a problem with my 6 yrs. old daughter… she’s now in grade 1 in private school near in our place… but this july she dont want to go to school anymore… we tried everything for her to go back schooling but she still refuse…that’s why were considering her to go to home study program… Do you know a school here in Las Pinas that offer home study program and accredited by DEPED?? And what are the advantages and disadvantages of home study program? thanks 🙂

35. evalyn mae niosco says:

need help, currently residing in sg, planning to homeschool my kids CFA is not accepting enrollees this time of year my eldest should be in grade 1 independent hoemstudy may had advance her for grade 2 level, but we are not sure, we need to know if TMA is accepting late enrollees they seemed to reply late to inquieries we, I am desperate for help, we change our mind of trying our daughter for school here, quite expensive and only got 2 subjects for here level, they will also cater 25-45 kids in a classroom public school type mahal p din, so im afraid d effective, plus we only plan to stay here not more than 5 yrs, homescchooling is the best choice i guess, but I am feeling helpless, HAP also would not answer been waiting for couple of days for the replies. Thanks po would ge a great help tlga.. mom from sg

36. LEIZEL CAUILAN says:

hi chris, is there any homeschooling available for mentally handicapped children. i have a child studying in jasm under mainstreaming program.I want to try the homeschooling. can you give me aphone number if there’s any?

37. Hi! I’m interested in homeschooling my youngest child (6 yrs old) do you have any idea how much the tuition fee cost in TMA or SOT?

38. Leanna Louiza Lopez says:

Greetings!

I am Leanna Louiza F. Lopez from St. Scholastica’s College – Manila and I am taking up BEED major in Special Education. I’m currently working on my thesis paper entitled “A Case Study on the Attainment of Target Competencies and Positive Class Behavior for Children with ADHD in a Home-School Setting”. The goal of the study is to see how effective homeschooling is for children with ADHD. This will help parents to see if homeschooling their children will greatly be effective for their child’s education.

I would like to ask if you have students enrolled in your home-school program who has ADHD around Grade 4-6? I would like to ask if I can use them as participants for my study. I will just observe their class and do some interviews. Thank you very much and hoping for a favorable response. 🙂

Leanna Louiza F. Lopez
    BEED – SPED
    St. Scholastica’s College-Manila
    (0906) 775-1999

39. Hi. I was born and raised as a Muslim and my husband as a Catholic. We’re both non-practicers so my 3 year old-son will most likely grow up like us. My husband and I do agree that he has to grow up with an open mind. My search for a truly non-sectarian school, as in no prayers before and after classes, including recess, has lead me to look into international schools and home schooling. Seeing that IS will cost me 2 legs, an eye, and maybe a vertebra, I am now trying to convince myself and my husband to homeschool. May I know the range of the costs of homeschooling by the providers that you know of? Do you know of anyone who was homeschooled all through high school and was able to get into UP Diliman (sorry for my made-up standard)? Thank you for your time.

• Hello! Range of costs varies. It can be range from 10,000 pesos to 25,000 pesos. Unfortunately, I know UP Diliman doesn’t accept homeschooled high school graduates as of now. But other universities do accept them. You can attend You Can Homeschool conference to find out more about homeschooling in the Philippines. Hope this helps!

• Hello Chris, I have a friend she is a mother and under graduate of high school and she wants to continue her study,she leaves abroad and she is a muslim. do you know a good homeschool that you can recommend? shes is interested in paces please let me know .thanks

• Hello! You can inquire from School of Tomorrow since they offer Paces. You might need to purchase the books and enroll for her since I don’t know if they accomodate students from abroad. Hope this helps!

40. Cha Mamuyac says:

Hi,

I would like to ask if you have a list of book suggestions to use for homeschooled grade 2 and grade 4 students? I am planning to use my own books instead of those fiven by IAAP this year.

Thanks,
    Cha

• Hello! about your inquiry, well it actually depends on what curriculum you want to use. There are a variety of curriculum out there. I’m sorry but I am not familiar with the books from IAAP. I have a grade 4 student now and we purchase some of our local curriculum from our homeschool provider (The Master’s Academy).

41. HI Chris, need your help please. I need to home school my 12 year old daughter that I had to pull out of her current school in the middle of the school year. Can you recommend a good but affordable school near Las Pinas area? If I choose to get her back to regular school environment next year, how are we going to go about it?

Thanks!

42. Hello, can you suggest less expensive homeschool provider? I’m looking for a cheaper one coz I believe that that would be more practical since I, the parent would be the teacher, and I can teach my kid better without having to pay too much for schoo, right? 😛 Also, I’d still enroll my kid into other program like Kumon, or Art school etc.

You can message at mic

Thank you.

• Hello, can you suggest less expensive homeschool provider? I’m looking for a cheaper one coz I believe that that would be more practical since I, the parent would be the teacher, and I can teach my kid better without having to pay too much for school, right? 😛 Also, I’d still enroll my kid into other program like Kumon, or Art school etc.

Thank you.

43. I interested to send my 10 year old daughter to homeschooling. Can you send me information? THough not new to the concept, I am unfamiliar with the process. Thank you.

• What sort of information do you need? You need to decide if you want to enroll with a home education provider or will you be doing it on your own? what is the learning style of your child? what curriculum will you use? Hope this helps.

44. hi. I came across your website as I have been doing a lot of research about homeschooling lately. our province was severely affected by Yolanda. we’re now in Manila to spend the Holidays with relatives. my daughter is no longer keen about going back to the province. the typhoon was too traumatic for her (and for me as well!). and since it will definitely take a lot of time for that place to recover, we no longer find the environment very suitable for learning especially for a child as young as my daughter. she’s just 6 years old and a grade 1 student. She’s an honor student and that alone is the only reason why there’s a part of me that wants to go back to the province, just so she can at least finish the school year. but she really doesn’t want to go back anymore. it’s going to be just a few more months to graduation. I’ve always wanted to homeschool my daughter. CFA was my first choice before but she was too young then and they said she could only qualify for their early reading program. If I homeschool, at what level will my daughter start? Will she start at grade 1 again? I want to have better understanding of the homeschooling process. I called TMA but no one’s answering the phone. I called CFA but they said enrollment’s closed already as they follow the regular school year of June to March. Please help me.

• TMA usually offers a diagnostic test for the child before they let you enroll so you will know what grade level you should begin homeschooling. Hope this helps.

45. Jong Poblador says:

Hello Chris,

How are you?

It’s great that I have found your web page. I am from Bacolod and like the mums on your forum, I too want my 5 1/2 year old son home schooled. You mentioned TMA as having remote home schooling program. Would you have any idea how much are the fees ?

Thank you for your help! You’re doing a great job supporting the parents on here 🙂

Regards,
    JP

46. My son is in 6th grade and I am thinking of homeschooling him for grade 7 and if things goes well the whole high school. Please pm me the list of the cheapest home school provider. Thanks a lot.

47. guend de guzman says:

hi ms. chris,

i just want to share my case. my son was formerly enrolled to one of the branches of OB located in marikinalast school year . i need to drop my 5yo kid out of the school dahil doon at doon lang sya nagkakasakit ng ubo at sipon. there came about in 2 mos alone thrice sya naconfine that almost led to primary complex. i told their teacher if they can clean the whole area dahil nagkakahawaan ang mga bata. i don’t know if they did. his pedia suggested a home school/study. so to speak, my child is already late of the k-12 learning. is there an affordable school here in marikina that caters home study program for my 5yo boy? i am a solo parent and i do not earn big as much as the managers do. also, just to clarify, i read one of your answers na sa home school parents ang teachers, but for my case ako po ang nagtatrabaho for our living. yung home study po ba teachers yung magpupunta sa bahay para sa pagaaral ng bata? bago lang po saken ang homeschool or home study. please advise.

thanks,
    guend

• Hi! The usual teacher of a homeschooling family is the mom or the dad. There are some families who hires tutors to do the teaching but it can be counter productive. Since you have a kinder student, you only need to have formal lessons for an hour or so each day. Maybe you can see if it fits your schedule. I also sent you an email reply. Hope this helps!

48. Tania P. Avecilla says:

Hi,

I’m considering to homeschool my 2 boys aged 6 and 7 yrs old. Can you recommend a provider in Subic?
    Thank you very much.

Tania

• I know you can inquire with providers like The Master’s Academy (TMA) they offer remote services to families who are located outside Metro Manila

49. Kristine Lacanilao says:

Is their a homeschooling program for pre-school accredited in ateneo gradeschool.. We are based in the province and i don’t think the current education system in our province is enough for my son to pass in ateneo. I plan to hire a licensed pre-school teacher that will teach my son at home.. Thank you 🙂

• Hello Kristine! I know that DepEd accredited homeschooling programs from CFA, TMA and School of Tomorrow shold be accepted by Ateneo gradeschool. You can inquire from these homeschool providers for more infomrmation. God bless you!

50. Sol Santiago Castor says:

Hi, Chris..

We will be moving sometime this year in Calamba Laguna and I am considering a home schooling program for my only kid. She will be in grade 4 next school year. Please help me find an affordable yet accredited school for her since we are not rich. Thank you so much. I love your blogs. 🙂

• hi Sol!

I don’t have the current rates of the homeschool providers but you can contact School of Tomorrow to inquire.

Thanks
      Chris

51. Hi Chris,
    Since homeschooling here is accredited by DepEd, is Filipino/Tagalog class a must subject/course in high school? My child is not versed in Tagalog as he grew up overseas. In addition, I have plans to relocate the family to other countries in the near future. Will my child be accepted at regular schools overseas after they complete or partially complete locally based homeschool programs? Thanks.

• Hello John! If you enroll in Local Homeschool Dep Ed accredited homeschool providers, they wil require you to study Filipino or Social Studies. If you have plans to relocate to another country, why don’t you try to enroll in foreign homeschool providers like HomeLife Academy? Hope this helps.

52. Hi Ms. Chris!
    Been thinking of homeschooling my kids, an incoming grade 4 and kinder 2. And I’m considering TMA, do you have idea how much will it cost us all in all (tuition fees, books, misc.,etc)? And what is the payment scheme? And what is their curriculum? Do they have mandatory activities or meet ups for the homeschooler?
    Pardon me for so many queries. Appreciate a lot your answer. Thanks and God bless!

53. Hello, I am planning to homeschool my 4-yr old daughter. We are currently based in Singapore but we do not plan to stay here for good. We are still unsure if we’ll be coming back to Manila since there’s a chance for us to relocate in the US because of my husband’s job. I am leaning towards a US-based homeschool program like Seton or Sonlight but I’m just worried if she’ll be accepted in Manila’s traditional big schools (like Assumption or Poveda) should we decide to go back there. I hopeyou could enlighten me. Thank you.

• Hi Frankie!

Most traditional schools do accept homeschoolers as long as they can provide the necessary documents and pass the entrance exam. If you have specific schools in mind, it is best to contact those schools to ask them their policy regarding accepting homeschoolers. 🙂

Chris

• hi Frankie 🙂 i’m currently a home school teacher. We are using a US curriculum and its been working well. Let me know how I can be of help.

54. hi ms. chris,
    Is there a homeschooling program for my son with ASD. I need to do some research and inquiries while waiting for his next assessment on his developmental pedia. He already spent 4yrs. in an intervention program with pre-academic program too. Will appreciate if you can send me the list of schools and their contact nos.. thank you so much for helping us.

• Hi Jinnie!

I have heard of parents homeschooling their children with ASD, but I am not sure which providers they are with. You can contact each provider to check with them instead.

Sorry, I don’t have much info about that. Will probably write about that soon to have more information.

Chris

55. Hi.
    I was a homeschooled kid and now that I am a parent I am homeschooling my children too.

To help homeschooling families and would be homeschooling families
    My husband and homeschool family friends opened up GOPALA PLAY CENTER

We help families with curriculum and accreditations.
    We also provide activities and workshops.

Thanks for helping other homeschool families.

Laksmi

56. froilan says:

Hi,

I contact Philippine Christian School of Tomorrow about deped accreditation and they told us, they are not. Will there be a problem if my child will return to onsite school after a few years of home schooling using PCST? Will she needs to have the validation exam from deped to continue to local schools? I just want to clarify what is means to be deped accredited for a home school provider?

thanks,

• Hello! I didn’t know that PCST Homeschool is not accredited by Dep Ed. If your child is not enrolled in DedEd accredited homschool provider, your child would need to take validation exam from DepEd before being enrolled in a conventional or public school. If they are enrolled in DepEd accredited homeschool provider, ther should be no need to go to DepEd to get certificates or exams anymore.

57. Mary Ann Fernandez says:

Hi, we are residing in Las Pinas. I want to enroll my children in a homeschool program accredited by DepEd.
    How much is the tuition fee? Pls. reply thru my email. Ty.

• Yo may contact School of Tomorrow, but I am not sure how much is their fee. But I think they have lower rates.

58. momathome says:

Hi,

I’m a single and a work at home mom.
    and since it’s hard to monitor my kids when they’re outside I preffered to home school them.

We lived in Las Pinas, i have a grade one and 2 highschool students (1st year and 2nd year)

I’m looking for an accredited homeschool program and probably the cheapest around the area.

Thanks 🙂

59. Nicole C. says:

Hi Chris!! It’s Nic from COG remember?! i’m trying to decide whether to homeschool Arianna.. she spent 1 year in Nursery in a Catholic preschool and this year we’re transferring to the North, thinking of homeschooling her, kaso i’m also working full time!!! 🙁 what do u think?

• Hello! Nice to hear from you Nic! 🙂 She will still be in preschool right? What time is your work? I think it is doable but requires lot of effort from you 🙂 If you are ready for it, you can try to attend orientation so you can assess your situation better and whether you can commit to homeschooling her even if you have full time work. Hope this helps! 🙂 God bless you!

60. lilibeth says:

hi,please email me the affordable schools with home study program being offered. thank you

61. isabellaimportante says:

Hi. I was thinking about going to a homeschool program instead of going to regular schooling.
    I was wondering which homeschool program will be having an affordable tuition fee and it is within metro manila. Im going to convince to transfer me into a homeschool program avoiding the pressure i get from regular schooling.

• Hello!

You can check out the which school is nearer your location or you can just call the school to inquire about their homeschooling fees. I have also sent you an email. Thanks!

62. Hi! I’ll be homeschooling my boys pretty soon and we like tma to be our provider. Unfortunately, i happened to read some bad reviews about them( staff issues) . Can you share your experiences working with them ? Did you have some problems dealing with consultants or getting materials?

Thank you!

• Hello Con! I have been with TMA for the past 4 years and we never had any problems with their staff. Was in close contact with our academic consultant for those years and I’ve never had any problems with them. Hope this helps!

63. Hi Chris!

Of all the schools in this list, what are the top 4 you could recommend in terms of quality and affordability (for elementary kids)? TMA seems to be the most established and most popular but my only issue I have with them is the payment scheme. I think you either pay in full, cash basis or installment plan but through PDCs. (pls. correct me if I’m wrong) This is an issue for me because I don’t have a checking account. Pls advice.

Thanks!

• Hello Anne!

TMA only acccepts: full payment or installment plan through PDCs.

As for the Top 4 schools aside from TMA, I would advise you to check out:

Philippine School of Tomorrow
      VCIS
      CFA
      Peniel

I think they are the most established. Hope this helps!

Chris

• Hi Chris,

Thanks for the quick reply and for the advice. I will look into your suggestions. I really appreciate the help. Thanks again!

64. ruth manayquee says:

Hi Chris. Would you know if School for Tomorrow is dep ed accredited? And if they have a branch here in ortigas? Thank u

65. david guloy says:

Hi chris! Pls email me affordable schools w/ home study program. We’re from sta.rosa laguna. We’re planning to home school our 8 yr old son, he has episodes of seizures that’s why we don’t enrol him this school year. Thanks in advance.

66. Hi Chris,

I’m from Taguig city, Im planning to home school my 6 year old son, can you give me some ideas on homeschool programs that arent too expensive? Thanks!

• You can check the Homeschool Conference on Sept 6 and try to attend! 🙂 You can gain more insights and meet homeschool providers there.

67. Hi Chris,
    I was not able to enroll my son this school year for Grade 1 and planning on home schooling him to still be able to catch up and enroll him as Grade 2 in a normal school next school year. I’m from Paranaque. Can you suggest which homeschool to check and please give me ideas on how it works and about the tuition fees. It would be better if you can also include which might be the least expensive. Thanks in advance.

• I have sent you a reply through email 🙂

You can start with looking around with some of the schools listed here then attend orientations so you will have an idea how everything works. 🙂

68. jen palconet says:

HI Chris,
    I’m planning to home school my 2 boys aged 9 and 7. I live here in Cavite and near IBA.
    Can u help me about the things that I need to know and ask before I go and inquire about their home school program.. and do u know how much is their rate?
    I also want to attend Home school conference on Sept 6. I know this will help me a lot.
    Can u please email me the full details about the conference.
    Thank you so much for your help and God bless!

• Hello Jen!

Thanks for leaving a comment. Sent you an email. I hope to see you on Saturday! It will be a lot of help to you as you start your journey in homeschooling. 🙂

God bless you!
      Chris

69. Hi po,

Hope you can help me po, I use to homeschool my son for nursery. Last May we enrolled him in a traditional school, unfortunately we had to pull him out because the preschool teacher is always mad, naninigaw at namamalo and so many more incident of the school being incompetent to provide a safe haven for the kids. After the last incident na ung mga kids pinag tuktukan sa ulo my son doesn’t want to go back to school. We tried convincing him for another school pero it was already to late kc po August na at wla n ngaacept kc first peroodical exam na. My problem now is itried to inquire sa CFA but they said (from their fb pagr) late fore enrollement na kami and we can opt for the one na wlang reportcard. I checked with TMA and we are late for enrollement na dn. would you have a list of affordable homeschool provider which can offer report card and curriculum po? TIA po ng marami.

• Hello!

I’m sorry to hear about your son’s experience at school. I would highly recommend that you attend the upcoming homeschool conference on Saturday so you can find out more about homeschooling and meet different homescchool providers which will suit your needs.

I also sent you an email. Hope this helps!
      Christine

70. Hi! I’m currently a Grade 9 student in General Santos City and my parents are planning to take me to Papua New Guinea with them so entry to Australia will be easier because I’m taking my tertiary education there. I’ll be finishing my Grade 9 here in my current school and I’ll be home schooled through out Grades 10-12.

I’ve tried being home schooled before (Grades 1-5) and I loved the freedom. My parents opted for the Philippine Christian School of Tomorrow’s curriculum in the past but I wasn’t too convinced that I was getting the proper education. I was hoping you could help me choose a better home school program. I’m currently choosing between The Master’s Academy and Homeschool of Asia Pacific. Maybe you could recommend some place else? Also, do you have any idea about the rates of TMA and HAP?

As I have mention above, I’m taking my college education in Australia. Will I have any trouble applying for universities there because I’m a home schooled student?

Hoping for your reply,
    Nadine 🙂

• Hello Nadine!

Thanks for dropping by on my blog. I only have rates for TMA and will email them to you shortly. I don’t think that you should have any trouble applying for universities in Australia since they also recognize homeschoolers there. But it would be great, if you can check out the specific university that you want to apply for in Australia and see if they do accept homeschoolers. 🙂

Do give TMA or HAP or VCIS a call and inquire about their existing homeschool programs and see which would fit your family’s situation and financial standings the best 🙂

God bless you!

71. dang pantaleon dizon says:

Hi..are there new lists of homeschool programs within the Sta. Rosa Laguna Area? For Secondary education. Many thanks.

• Hello! I don’t know of any homeschool providers within Santa Rosa Laguna but you can still enroll with the listed providers. You don’t have to frequently go to their offices anyway. 🙂 Hope this helps! Where in Santa Rosa Laguna are you from?

72. hi.. i want to homeschool my 8 yr old daughter but having trouble the right one… i cant open tma website its block here.. how about homeschool of asia pacific??? thanks!

• You can also to check out TMA Homeschool’s FB site. I am sorry I don’t have much information about Homeschool of Asia Pacific.

73. Gordon Griffith says:

Hello,
    My wife had to drop out of high school when she was 13 and she is now 25 and looking to get her high school diploma. We live in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines. We are inquiring about the School of Tomorrow and Homeschooling of Asia Pacific and still open to other options. We don’t see any school listing fees and that is critical as we do not have a lot of money (I am a missionary). Do you have any suggestions for our best option for an accredited online schooling program that is fairly quick and inexpensive? Thanks.

74. CRADLE PLAYSCHOOL in Imus Cavite offers Homeschool Support. 🙂

FB: CRADLE PLAYSCHOOL

75. Good day , do you have any idea of homeschool programs within Marikina area For Secondary education. Tnx and God bless

76. Hi,
    How about in pasig area?
    Thanks!

77. Hi! You may want to click on this site so that you know which schools are accredited by DepEd to offer Homeschool Programs. https://eedncr.wordpress.com/school/hep-hsp-schools/. Angelicum College, Colegio de San Juan de Letran, Seibo College, and Our Lady of Carmel are also recognized for secondary program and are Catholic Schools. I need to check on the other four which are Christian schools if they are also recognized for the secondary program.

78. Hi Chris,
    I’m actually looking at VCIS to homeschool my 3yo son. But I cannot find any reviews about their program can you somehow give me any feedback I’m from cebu by the way. Thanks

79. Tanya Marquez says:

Good pm, i plan to home school my 2 kids this coming school year. My 10 yr old son is currently enrolled in pcst but am somehow not satisfied with their method. Would you have any suggestion or a better option of a homeschool for my 10 yr old and 5 yr old kids. Would appreciate a reply. Thank you!

• Hello Tanya! It would be great for you to contact VCIS, TMA and IBA so you can have an idea which would best fit you family’s learning styles. Hope this helps!

80. Hello Mommy Chris!

Good thing I found your website 🙂 I plan to home school my daughter too, would you be so kind to send me a list of affordable accredited home-school providers?

81. Donna Macaraeg says:

Hello Mommy Chris,

I have been eyeing VCIS as for my son’s provider. Do you have more information or reviews? Thanks!

82. Jo-Anne Lames says:

Hello! I have a son who is tuning 3 years old this June and I want him to enroll him to home school. Pero we are in Bacolod City. Suggestion po ng home school dito sa Bacolod na affordable. thank you! 🙂

• Hello Jo-Anne! I can only recommend TMA (The Master’s Acaedemy) since I know they provide remote service to those who are outside Metro Manila. Give them a call or email them for more information 🙂

83. Isharivers says:

Hi id like to know if you can recommend to me any christian (protestant) homeschooling here in dasmarinas cavite. Id like to homeschool my kinder 2 daughter. Pls msg me or txt 09062387084

84. Paola lee says:

Hi, I have a friend who just moved to Al Ain UAE. She wants her son to be homeschooled. Do you know any that is accredited by Deped or internationally? Thanks in advance

• TMA Homeschool is accredited by DepEd and services those in the Middle East. For international accreditation, you can check HomeLife Academy. Thanks!

85. klarence says:

Hi,

Any suggestions po where we can buy cheaper books/materials based on TMA curriculum for grade school? TIA.. 🙂

Klarence

• You can check out the resellers at Homeschool in the Philippines FB group page or Awesome Book Swap FB group page too. God bless you!

86. hi ms. chris,

i have a 5 y/o daughter who gets sick very easily.She is an incoming gr. 1. I ‘m planning to enroll her in a homestudy program.Do you know any accredited homeschool near here in iriga city, cam. sur. and please also send it to me how much is their tuition fee.i hope you can recommend me a good and affordable homeschool.
    many thanks!

87. hi, chris! I’m a mom of 3. I’m planning to homeschool my two kids ages 5 and 7. They’ve been in traditional schools but i dd not like the way they taught. Do you know schools here in pampanga that offer homeschool program and accredited by DepEd as well? Pls let me know. Thank you very much!

• Hello! I know TMA Homeschool offers remote services. So even if you are in Pampanga, they should be able to help you. Hope this helps!

• Hi lily b! We’re from Pampanga, too! Did you homeschool your kids? I’m planning on homeschooling my 3 kids next school year. Did you find a homeschool provider here in Pampanga?

• Hello! I found this for those who are in Pampanga.

St Paul American Christian School: Located in the Clark Freeport Zone on the north-west side of Angeles City in Pampanga. Saw in their website that they offer homeschool program. Hope this helps!

88. Hello po!
    Looking for the suitable homeschool for us for our 3 kids, level 2,6. and 8. We came across with HAP, but i would like to ask kong ano status nila. since i’m looking all the sites na meron sila. But they don’t have comments or followers. We are from mindanao and planning to homeschool our kids, since we are transferring to a a town from the city. Is there any other homeschools that caters the same with HAP the do the pace and DepEd accredited. Thank you so much Ms. Chris.

89. I’m going to homeschool my incoming Grade 5 son while overseas (Oman) starting August this year. Kindly pm me the list of the cheapest DepEd accredited home school providers that accept enrollment all year round and idea of how much their tuition cost. We live in Molino, Cavite. Thanks a lot.

90. Laurel Myrth says:

Hi.
    I saw this post while searching how I can enroll my son in 8th grade even when classes have already started. He got sick for more than 2 weeks and we had to move from our province (Isabela) to Las Pinas because of my new job. Are all these home schooling options available for enrollment year round? I only plan on home schooling my son for just 1 year while we are transitioning. How much is the tuition for homeschooling? Can you recommend a school near Las Pinas? Thank you.

• I have listed here on this post those who offer year round enrollment. But I’m sure you can still enroll on those schools who offer June – March school year calendar since it is still the month of June.

The school nearest Las Pinas would probably be HAP and School of Tomorrow.

Hope this helps!

91. Hi Chris!

I’am planning to enroll my son through home school program. Do you have list of accredited providers within Manila area for friendly budget? Btw, my son is in his Grade 7. Appreciate your email 🙂 Thanks!

• Hello! You can check with Peniel and School of Tomorrow since I believe they have the most affordable rates. thanks!

92. Hi, are there any school that provides homeschooling here in Naga City, Camarines Sur Bicol?

• I am not sure if there are local schools who provide homeschooling accreditation but you can check with TMA Homeschool as they cater to those located in the provincial areas as well.

93. Hi! Is there any homeschool here in Marikina City?

• I am not aware of any homeschool providers there in Marikina, but you can easily inquire among the other homeschool providers since you don’t need to regularly go to the school anyway.

94. I wanna inquire if you know any supportive school near paranaque bettrliving with below 20pqx in class. My son has adhd but being in full therapy to helped him manage expected and unexpected behavior. Currently, he is with philippine christian school of tomorrow in paranaque. We just found out that they dont have a guidance to assist kids when they encounter bullies or behavior problem, they dont know how to process and would call the parents each time they cannot resolve issues. The staff also defensive when you try to ask why they were not able to do their responsibility. We are already checking for a school, it is not recommended by doctor to go in a sped school. Just a normal progressive school with less than 20 in a class.

95. Mrs. Gabriella says:

Good day Chris,

I need help and advice, im planning to pull out my son from his current school now due to behaviour issues and have him undergo OT then have him schoolin so he wont be left behind or repeat grade 4,we live in sta. rosa laguna… I just have a few questions hope you can answer me back

-List of schools near our place?
    -Any suggested schools that has that can handle kids with special need?
    -How much doesnt it usually cost?
    -what are the requirements usually asked?
    -how does home schooling goes?

Thank you so much Chris. God bless you

• Hello!

I don’t know of any homeschool providers in Sta Rosa Laguna, I guess the closest would be School of Tomorrow in Paranaque. As for homeschooling for special needs, I think it is doable but it also depends on what your Dev Pedia suggest. You have to look for curriculum that would fit his needs. Cost would be around 15,000-30,000 per year. As for requirements, you would need to attend the orientation of the school to know what they would require since each school is different. And homeschooling is a lifestyle, where parents is the primary teacher of the child. You don’t have to bring “school experience” home, it is best to research and attend orientation so you will have ideas. Hope this helps!

96. Tessie Hong says:

Hi Ms Chris, just want to ask if there are other schools in Cavite aside from IBA that caters home schooling? i wanted to transfer my kids, currently studying in Pangasinan. A friend mention of home schooling? is it possible to transfer them now that schools nearing the 2nd grading? by the way, my kids in grade 10 and grade 7. Pls advise. Thank you.

• Hello Ms. Tessie! I know only of IBA in Cavite. As for transferring your kids to homeschooling in the midst of 2nd grading, you can check with schools like TMA Homeschool, The Learning Place Homeschool, School of Tomorrow since they offer year round enrollment. God bless you!

97. hi chris!Can you send me also rates/list of homeschool providers.thanks =)

• Hello Ms. Ethel! This post is the list of homeschool providers that I know of. You can contact them for updated rates since I don’t know how much each school cost. I know that it ranges from 15,000-30,000 pesos per school year. Thanks!

98. Judith Sulit says:

99. hello chris pwede po paki send din sakin yung mga homeschool program na affordable dito sa davao city thanks

100. Isaiah Helt says:

dear Chris,
    I have a daughter in Davao who is having a hard time in school, and we are looking for a tutor in Davao, I look forward to your response thanks,
    Isaiah

• Hi Isaiah!

Sorry to hear that your daughter is having a hard time at school. What I wrote about is homeschooling — basically, it is the parents teaching the child. Although some hire tutor for certain subjects that the parents might not be comfortable teaching. I am sorry but I personally dont know of any tutors in Davao since I am located in Santa Rosa Laguna. Sorry!

101. hello chris pwede po paki send din sakin yung mga homeschool program na affordable dito sa cavite thanks

102. Hi Chris. we reside in Abu Dhabi, UAE and our 6 yo daughter is currently enrolled in regular school. We are planning to home school her. Will appreciate if you can help us find DepEd accredited home school provider. Thanks in advance and Godbless.

103. Hi im gemma. I would like to ask if there is a home school for senior high grs
    ade 11.? And is there a home school in davao city?

• Hello Gemma! As for the next school year, I think grade 11 is not yet available in local Dep Ed accredited homeschool providers. But if you want to homeschool using international school accreditations, it might be available. You can check with TMA Homeschool as I believe they provide services to families in Davao City. Hope this helps!

• Hi Gemma! My cousin is currently enrolled in ABEKA. It is US accredited.

104. Bj Ramirez says:

Hi Ms Chris

Me and my wife are considering TMA for our boys (5yo and 3yo). We are moving them from traditional school to homeschool next school year. We are living here in bataan and we’re considering TMA, do you have an idea how much are their tuition fees for the next school year.

• Hello Bj! As of this school year, their tuition fee is 30,000 for the first child and additional 5,000 for the next child. Hope this helps!

105. joey pontevedra says:

Hi Chris,
    Me and my wife are working here in Dubai UAE and we’re planning to bring our two sons ( aged 9 and 13) here with us.I’m thinking of providing them home schooling but no idea how to get started and which school. We are from San Fernando Pampanga. Do they need to be enrolled same as Philippine School enrollment term and how much?

Thanks…

• If you want to enroll with Department of Education accredited home education providers, then most of them are following the philippine school year calendar.. TMA Homeschool has 4 options for you to choose from (June, Sept, Dec and March). I only know the tuition of TMA for this school year which is 30,000 for the first child and 5,000 for the next child.

106. Hi chris ask ko lang saan maganda mg enrol at murang tution fee sa homeschooling.
    Under grad po kasi aq pero nakatira n po aq uae with my kids gsto ko sana pg patuloy ko un high school ko and paanu mag enrol sa ganto kailangan ba my maglakad sa pinas or kht by email lng sana matlunhan mo ko salamat po

• hello! if you want a diploma issued by Department of Education, you would need to enroll with homeschool providers. Im not sure how the system works pero you can inquire with TMA Homeschool as they offer their services remotely.

107. Hi Chris,
    I’m so glad to come across your blog, and so far found it so informative. I’m a homeschooling pinay mom but currently residing in the UAE. Do you have the updated list of accredited homeschool providers with DepEd?
    Thanks a lot in advance and i’ll be visiting your site again soon 🙂
    God Bless!

108. Hello po. I’ve just found this site po about home schooling. We have a 5 year-old kid and turning 6 in may. We are currently residing po in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Matagl na po kaming naghahanap ng mga sites ng home schooling sa pinas pro wla po kming makita na affordable. At first po we enrolled our daughter in a Mongolian kindergarten however, because of language barrier wala pong progression. Baka pwede nyo po ako matulungan kung saan po nmin pwedeng ma enroll yung daughter nmin which is affordable at maganda na nag offer ng home schooling. Im a licensed teacher po. I hope to hear from you soon. Maraming salamat po. You can send me a message po through my email: ilovecassey12@gmail.com

• Thanks for dropping by my blog. Since you are located abroad, I would recommend TMA Homeschool since I know that they provide services to those families outside of the Philippines. You may check their website tmahomeschool.org and FB page for more information. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have further questions.

• Carmen Cueva says:

Thank you so much for this helpful information Chris. We will visit their site and figure it out. If you know other schools that offer the same program, please let me know. Thank you. God bless 🙂

109. Hi can you also send me the rates and programs of each schools. Thanks,

By the way my son is 5y and he has special needs thats why i got to do Homeschooling

• Hi Jessica!

I dont have the rates for each of the schools, only of TMA since I am enrolled with them as well. It maybe a good idea to contact each school which interest you so you can have accurate details of the fees and the school information.

110. Hi Mommy Chris,
    New Era University of Diliman Quezon City is now offering Homeschooling Program, I hope it will be on your updated Homeschooling provider list also, here are the official details –
    website: http://www.vem.edu.ph/?page_id=241
    Accepting Kindergarten, Elementary, and High School
    ADMISSION is done through e-mail: hip@vem.edu.ph or neuhip@gmail.com
    (+632) 906-6327 (Direct Line); Mobile No: +63-917-315-7531

111. AUDREA CARO says:

Hello po! I want to be homeschool for Senior High. I am from Gensan, and I have no idea if there is any homeschool provider here. Or, if you have any suggestions po kung saan pwede. Thank you po!

• Hello! Im sorry but I don’t know of any providers that have homeschool for Senior High School for this coming school year.

112. Angelica Curato says:

Hi, I am Angelica from Kidapawan City, North Cotabato, I would like to ask’s TMA’s contact number, I would love to homeschool my tot.Thanks for your help.

113. Lexi Miras says:

Hi! Iown a center in Quezon City called Balay Gabay, we do Tutorials, Playgroups and Workshops. I wish to add homeschooling as one of our programs. There are parens who have been asking me. However, Idon’t know Where ro start and how to go about it. Can You give me an overview or advise please. Here’s ny email address.: lexinia@gmail.com
    Many thanks.

114. Hi po ! Im upcoming 8th grade student this year and I want to try homeschool because it’s alot less stressful . What are the chepeast home school programs you suggest for me ? Thank you 🙂

• Cheapest would probably be School of Tomorrow or Peniel. Please contact the schools directly for their fees. Thanks!

• Hi po , I really want to go to homeschool this year . How can i convince my mom and dad ? Please :'( I don’t want to go to regular school because it’s stressful and expensive

• Hi Mickey! You may research on homeschooling and present its pros and cons to your parents. You can also let your parents know why you want to homeschool and you can let them know that there are seminars they can attend to know more about homeschooling too. Hope this helps!

115. Eleanor Osma says:

Hi! What’s the nearest homeschool in San Miguel Manila? Thanks☺️

116. Christy Salazar says:

Hi,
    I want to enroll my Grade 9 and grade 1 kids a a home study program. Any suggestions for nearest and affordable school in molino,bacoor..thank you.

• Hello! You may check out International British Academy (IBA) since they are located in Cavite and also offer homeschool services. Hope this helps!

117. I live in Cagayan de Oro and my nephew’s parents wanted to enrol him in homeschooling, can you please give us an advice Thank you so much.

PS. your blog is a savior, Ive been on the internet for days trying to look for this.

• Hello! Thank you for visiting my blog. Your nephew’s parents might want to research online about how homeschooling works. In the Philippines, you may opt to go independent or enroll in homeschool providers. Please check the list of homeschool providers as each one offers different rates and services. Hope this helps!

118. HI! How much is tuition fee in TMA for grade 1? How much will the total books cost? Do they provide a lesson plan? Thanks.

119. Aram Aripio-Bantug says:

Good day! I’m thinking of homeschooling my son after a disappointment from his previous regular school.. Any suggestions re: nearest homeschool here in Subic, Zambales…do you also know seminars that i can attend to so i would understand and learn more about hoemschooling? Thanks in advance! God bless!

• Hello! I don’t know of any schools that provide homeschool in Subic, sorry. I can recommend TMA Homeschool in Pasig as they offer a Homeschool Intro seminar so you can learn more about homeschooling and see if this is what you want for your son. Thanks!

120. Hi, just wanna ask if k12 aready na sila i pm alot of schools but not k12 already 🙁 and how much po yung tuition for 12 homeschoolers? Sana po may sumagot thanks! 🙂

• As far as I know, there are no accredited homeschool providers that provides grade 11-12 for this school year.

121. Hi! I have 3 girls (9, 6 and 5) that I would like to homeschool. We live in Saudi Arabia and will be here for a while. I’ve been researching on this but I hope you can enlighten me on some points. My biggest question is, when we decide to settle in the Philippines and enroll them in regular school is it really necessary that they were homeschooled with a program that’s DepEd accredited? I read somewhere that it doesn’t matter since they are only required to take an equivalency exam to determine what grade they will be in when enrolling in a regular school. Also, is TMA the only one that offers homeschool for those outside of the PH? I find their tuition fee too high and would like to enroll in a more affordable program so we can invest in other materials for the kids. I’m hoping you could help me out and thank you in advance.

122. Hi,

We are from Cebu and wanted to homeschool my son grade1, can anyone recommend a good school and how much you think is their school fee?

Much appreciated,
    Mathew

• Hello Mathew! I have only tried 1 homeschool provider so far….I will email you about them. but you may try to contact other schools listed in the page so you can get more information about the other providers too. Thanks!

123. Hello! Do you know any homeschools that acceppts late enrollees for grade school and offers affordable tuition fee? Thanks!

• Hello Cherry!

There are some homeschool providers that accept year round enrollment. Please try to check my list to see which ones accept year round enrollment. Hope this helps!

124. Eleanor Osma says:

Hi! Aside from the Homeschool of Asia Pacific, are there other homeschools offering US based curriculum?W/c one is the cheapest? Thank you!

125. Hi! I’m a grade 10 student now and my parent are interested in homeschooling me next year. For grade 11-12. May i know what schools offer grade 11 and 12? Thank you 🙂

• Hello! Right now, I don’t know of any Dep Ed accredited homeschool providers that offer Grade 11-12 but you can check out the foreign providers like Seton and Homelife Academy. Hope this helps!

126. Shai Bercasio says:

Hi. May I ask for the rates of the deped accredited home schools? I’ m planning to enrol my kid who’s now in third grade. Thank you very much for your help.

• Hello Shai, the rates depend on the different homeschool providers. They will range from 12K to 35K.

• Shai Bercasio says:

Hello Chris! Thank you very much for your reply is there a way when I can check if the home school is DepEd accredited? Is there any available information online? Thank you very much.

127. Im interested in homeschooling. One of the requirement is that the teaching parent should be a college graduate? What if a parent like me who spent 4 years in college and found out later that the school i graduated from was not CHED accredited? Would they still allow me to teach even if the parents credentials is not i should say valid or official.? Do i need to study again get some units in order for me to qualify? But i have a confidence that i can teach my child since i worked as a part time preschool teacher before for 10 years..im passionate in teaching, i love researching and im a learner too..thanks..

• You may contact the Homeschool Provider you are interested in and inquire with them. Your case is quite unique and the provider can give you a clearer answer.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

128. Hi. Nag inquire na ko sa home school of Asia and pacific. Medyo uneasy lang ako kasi bakit andaming discrepancy nung email nila sent 11 days ago saka yung recent. Yung Una sabi 4k ang monthly yung pangalawa naging 8500 monthly pero same na 65k pag one time full payment. Yung Una sabi maeenroll sa cavite the next is Laguna. Worried na kasi ako, since malaki yung amount kung scam😓 May receipt ba pag magbabayad? Please help.

• If uneasy – please do not proceed. Do further investigation first and ask around FB group of Homeschoolers of the Philippines and see if anyone will reply if they have enrolled under Homeschool of Asia and Pacific and ask about their experience. i can not help since I dont know anyone who is enrolled under them.

129. Hi! May I ask if you are familiar of CAL Academy? They also offer homeschool and their blended curriculum is prescribed by DEPED and CSS (US). I am torn between them and IBA. I appreciate any feedback please. Thank you so much.

• Hello Ms. Bea! maybe it would be best to ask parents who are directly under these homeschool providers. Try to post at Facebook group of Homeschoolers of the Philippines and ask parents of their experience. I know many parents are enrolled in IBA and in CAL. Thanks!

130. Mylene Quioco says:

Hi, this mylene from pasig…i have a daughtet who’s 6 years old and she’s study in Stella Mariz College in Oroquieta City but for a sudden change of schedule i have to transfer her in Manila but i was decided to enroll her in an alternative learning like the homeschool program…i am bot very familiar with the process for this learning and i wanted to know if there is a very low cost homeschool studies….

• Hello Mylene! It would be best to attend orientation given by the homeschool providers so you can familiarize yourself with the process. Different homeschool providers have different requirements so it is best to inquire with each school. You may check Peniel Christian Academy since I think they offer lower rates.

131. Martha Pineda says:

hi…how much is tuition fee in HAP? for grade 1 us program . ty for the help

132. Anna kristina T.tagun says:

Hi, i would like to ask if there is any homeschool in Sta.rosa? Or near sta.rosa laguna,which is affordable?I am searching for my 2 kids.thank you.

• Hello! We are also located in Santa Rosa Laguna 🙂 Anyway, we are enrolled with Homeschool Global since we are not required to go to the center very often, we chose to enroll with them even if it’s not so near us. But if you like, you may check with School of Tomorrow (Paranaque) or International British School (Cavite) or The Learning Place ( Los Banos Laguna).

133. Hi Chris,

Do you still have information regarding the tuition fee of TMA? I have 2 kids, an incoming grade 7 and incoming grade 3 for school year 2017-2018.

Are the fees one time payment?

Thank you.

134. Hi Chris. Can I ask a question if how can I enroll my daughter into grade 11 next year. Because she stopped for 1 year and now she is in grade 9…… Just emailed me your reply… Thank you
    Leizl Abenir here!

• Hello! I tried to email you but my email bounced back. As of now, I don’t know of any homeschool providers who offer Grades 11 and 12.

135. Hi Ms Chris,

I know its a bit late but will HOMESCHOOL GLOBAL accepts late enrollee? We ust came back from the US and I wanted to enroll daughter so she wont miss a schoolyear. She will be Grade 8
    this year.

Regards,
    Acel

• Hello Ms. Acel, yes they have year round enrollment. You can enroll in March, June, Sept or December… God bless you!

136. Joseffin Salgado says:

Hi miss chris.. can you pls send me email of the rates of TMA… planning to transfer… by the way i am from.cebu city…

Thanks,
    June

137. Hi Chris! I love your extensive list of accredited providers here in the country. I was actually planning to make a directory, but I decided to bookmark (and share) yours instead. You might want to add to your list the following:

International Christian Academy Elementary Home Schooling

The First Philippine Christian School accredited by ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International), Colorado, U.S.A.. ICA seeks to serve as the third strand after the child’s own family and church in ensuring overall development – physically, emotionally, socially, spiritually and academically.

Website: http://www.ica.edu.ph/
    Contact Number :820-4521, 820-4524
    Email: ica_manila@yahoo.com

Westfields International School
    (Open curriculum: Elementary to High School)
    Telephone: 045-887-4966
    Website: http://westfields-is.com/
    Mailing Address: 21-2 Friendship Highway, Cut-cut, Angeles City

Proverbs Ville Christian School
    (082) 298-03-23
    Email: victoriasupan@yahoo.com
    Km. 7 Central Park Road, Bangkal, 8000 Matina, Davao City, Philippines

Disclaimer: The 1st two I haven’t verified if they are depEd accredited, but the 3rd one is. Hope to see them included in your list so they will not be buried here in the comments section.

Thanks!

138. It’s me again. Here’s another one:
    Colegio de San Juan de Letran Home Study Program
    4042958 loc. 214

139. Hi! Good Evening, Ma’am! I just want to ask if enrollment is still available this month in PH for homeschooling of a highschool student? I was recently diagnosed of having an asthma and I still wan’t to go to school but I can’t. So hopefully, the enrollment for homeschooling is still available. Thank you and God Bless

• Sorry to hear about your sickness. Yes, there are several homeschool providers who accept year round enrollment. I am certain that Homeschool Global accepts year round enrollments. (March, June, Sept and Dec)

Hope this helps!

140. Hi ms. chris. I have a child currently enrolled as kinder in a sped school. Im planning to put her in a homeschool program. Can you pls refer to us schools here in laguna particulary in biñan or sta.rosa area that offer homeschooling for sped kids? Thanks in advance!

• Hello! We are from Santa Rosa Laguna and we are enrolled with Homeschool Global. As far as I know, they have homeschooling for SPED. Hope this helps!

141. Angel Magbujos says:

Hello there can you suggest homeschool programs near BGC Taguig for 2017 schoo year. Thanks a lot!

142. My son will be in grade 6 next school year and we’ll be moving abroad. I plan to enroll him in a Philippine-based homeschool program.

Will he still be required to get the National Achievement Test when we’re under the homeschool program?

Thanks.

• Hello! I can only speak for Homeschool Global because that is where we are enrolled and my children are not required to take the National Achievement Test, but we do take the OLSAT-MAT at the school year’s end.

143. can you share the source where you got the list of DepEd Accredited Homeschool Providers in the Philippines? thanks.

• Hello! I made this list while researching over the years for homeschool providers in the country. I contacted each of the homeschool providers and they said that they are DepEd Accredited. If you want to be sure, it is best to contact each school directly. Thank you!

144. Jai Cesario says:

Hi chris, meron ba homeschool provide ( kindergarten )sa tagbilaran city bohol?

145. Hello, my daughter was transferred to Ateneo de Iloilo from a catholic private school in Los Angeles county. She 9 us old now and currently on grade 3 in Ateneo de Iloilo. But she does not want to go to school anymore. I gave her options and she chooses home schooling.

We’43 here in Iloilo City now.

Thanks much!

Jo Ann

Trackbacks

1. […] Homeschool Help : Accredited Homeschool ProvidersMar 28, 2011 … Well fear not, since there are a number of accredited homeschool providers in the country where you can enroll your child while you are … […]