Mommy Moments – Family Picture

Hello! This week’s theme for Mommy Moments is family picture taken during the last holiday season. This way we can get to know each of your family members. 🙂

Here is my entry. This picture was taken at Subic on December 29, 2008.

Meet my family. Erwin, Kyla, Toby and me. Kyla is turning 5 on February while Toby just turned 2. Hubby and I will be celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary on February.

Now, its your turn. Join us at Mommy moments!

Comments

1. sweetytots says:

my entry is here

Goofing around with the cousin

2. momstheword says:

Cute picture!

3. Hi Mommy Chris!!!! Here is my 1st entry!!!!! Happy New year nga pala ,,May this year 2009 bring your family Good health, More Love andSuccess!!!!!!

4. weeeeeee…here’s mine dear!!!! =)

5. mali kasi ng automatic paso ng lin si mr linky ung dati pang url ng toy hunt hehehe =) sori! =)

6. Ola! mine is up na rin! Thanks again Chris!!!

7. Oh yes my first entry also is ready…

8. Hello there my friend! I found your blog very interesting so I have added your link in my Blogroll. I hope you’ll link me back. Have a nice day! http://hapiblogging.blogspot.com/

9. ღ pinaymama ღ says:

this is a great meme mommy! Thanks for making this!

Mine is up already!

Love your family photo it is so cute!

10. Babette @ One at a Time says:

Hi Chris, thanks for the invite to join this meme. I was able to do this at the last minute. I didn’t have much time to go through all the photos. I hope this will do. :o)

11. cute pic! seems like you enjoyed your family holiday vacation. ive been to subic ocean adventure when i was still single, but wouldnt mind going there again, when my little tot is already able to walk 🙂

12. I love the photo of all of you as fish! 🙂 Too cute!

13. julliefer says:

hi! joined here through jes. nice idea. here's my entry >> http://www.julliefer.com/2009/01/mommy-moments-1-family-picture.html 🙂

14. i love the way u did with ur family pic. .

15. Thanks for the invite. My entry is up. 🙂

16. hi chris, did my entry na. 🙂 http://coffeeteaandme.blogspot.com/2009/01/mommy-moments-family-picture.html

how do i do that list of participants with the links embedded? do i individually add links to each? required ba to put all the links? 😉 di ko alam mga ganyan eh! hee.

17. a boy's mom says: