Mommy Moments – First Smile

Hello! Another week here at Mommy Moments! This week’s theme is first smile of your kids! This can either be the first smile she/he gave you or the first smile you were able to capture.

Here are my entries!

This is Kyla.

This is her first smile. If you can call that a smile at all. Taken when she was 1 month old.

So let’s give it another try.
Taken when she was 3 months old. Playing with daddy.

Here are Toby’s pictures!
Taken when he was 1 month old. 🙂

Taken when he was 2 months old.
Toby just loves to smile.
Until now, he has a happy disposition. 🙂

Now, its your turn!

Come and join us!
Share your precious mommy moments with us!

Comments

1. Beth in NC says:

Oh my goodness — so precious!!!!

2. First on your list! excited kasi ako…kakatuwa yung theme for this week :)your little angels looks a lot like you :)have a fun weekend Chris!

3. yey!!! dito na ako ahahha me kausap pa ko kaninang client kaya na late ako mag post hehehe =) nwies cutie ng baby mo singkit hehehe =)

4. He has a really cute smile.

5. Hihi! What’s your kids and my daughter’s common feature? Chubby cheeks!

I enjoyed my first entry so much.

Have a great day!

6. you have lovely kids chris! their first smiles are really cutey..

mine is up too! i like this theme.. reminiscing part is cool!!! 😀

take care chris!!

7. CUTIE!!!! Angcute ng eyes nila!!!!!!! I really enjoyed this weeks theme Mom Chris!!! thanks

8. Mommy Eds says:

So cute!!! I love this meme!lol! Mine is up too! 🙂

9. Life's Journey says:

Babies really are cute. Nice one. Mine is up also.

10. Evan's Mom says:

They were cute and chubby, lol, love to see them. Btw I can’t see Mr Linky, I saw it last nite though, so I paste my link here.

11. hi mommy chris! my first post for mommy moments is up na! hehe! your babies are so cute… those first smiles are just precious!

12. Mommy Chris they are intsik! Toby looks playful..

13. i gota join! i love baby smiles 🙂

14. sweetytots says:

cute.. singkit na singkit.. cutee see my entry a smile and a wink!

15. HI mommy Chris! I had fun with this round of mommy moments today. A bit confused what pics to post..hehhe! anyways, at last i get the chance to post here. Here’s my entry for this round: http://dihayco.blogspot.com/2009/01/mommy-moments-first-smile.html

btw, ur kiddos are so cutie.

16. Stacy's Random Thoughts says:

Absolutely adorable! 🙂

17. SearchingWellness says:

Oh gosh, sis. How beautiful! My baby just turned one and has taken her first steps. So, she is officially a toddler. I often look at her pictures when she was just a few months old and often get teary-eyed. I miss the infant in her. 🙂 Oh well, maybe, time for a sibling!

18. ღ pinaymama ღ says:

mine is up! Mommy! your baby is sweet…looks like you too!

19. it’s really refreshing to see babies’ smiles.
    mine’s up too. a day late lang this time hehe! thanks!

20. Aw.. so cute.. I’m late again in posting mine. lol

habol ako ulit mommy! ^^

21. Wow! More and more mommies are joining.

You’re babies are such cuties!

22. Ahhh… what sweet pictures!

Thanks for visiting me earlier this week for WFW!

Hope you’re enjoying a GREAT weekend!

23. earthlingorgeous says:

as always late na naman hahahaha! ang cute ng babies mo!

I have mine here: Earthlingorgeous