Mommy Moments – Sleeping Time

Greetings! This week’s theme is SLEEPING TIME. Here is my entry!

My little angels, Kyla and Toby.

Toby can sleep anywhere. In the car, or at my shoulders. He has learned to sleep by himself. Ever since he was weaned from breastfeeding at 22 months, he can sleep through the night. Though there are nights that he just wakes up and asks for his milk (he drinks milk from the cup) or needs mommy to embrace him so he can go back to sleep.

Kyla always sleeps in this position. Ever since she was a baby until now. When she turned 4, she let go of her bottle and can now sleep through the night and sleep by herself.

Our night time routine includes a bath then playing (for Toby) and writing or projects (for Kyla). Lights out is around 8-830pm. Before lights out, we usually read a couple of books together. Then we pray. For now, we all sleep in our room.

Now, its your turn! I can’t wait to hear from you.
Join us at Mommy Moments!

Comments

1. Elizabeth says:

How cute they are, Chris! Buti ka pa you have pics of them sleeping, sige from now on, I’ll take shots of their snooze time! 🙂

2. cute nnmn ni Kyla…..yun p dn ang position nya til now hehehe =) mga ank ko malilikot! ahahhaha =) heres mine po http://jeslising.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommy-moments-10-sleeping-time.html

3. Upstatemomof3 says:

Oh I just LOVE sleeping babies!! And the hand on face pose is adorable. 🙂

4. Amanda from Faith, Food and Family says:

What beautiful children! I love pictures of kids sleeping. They just look so angelic!
    God bless,
    Amanda

5. how cute the way kyla sleeps! 😉

6. Ang cute ni Kyla, Chris! lagi nakapangalumbaba. 😀

At si Toby ay para palang si Mia, pag oras ng tulog, tulog na. Pero kailangan din pray and read muna. 🙂

7. Gosh!! ang cute ni kyla matulog!!! 🙂

8. Mommy Phebie says:

Wow Mommy Chris…ang cu-cute nilang dalawa…You were truly blessed by God with your two little angels…God Bless…

Mine is up: http://lovelydanielle.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommy-momments-sleeping-time.html

Happy MM!

9. SASSY MOM says:

They look like an angel when they’re sleeping….

10. at peace with the world:) and the hand on face is a winner! great photos.

11. Ang cute ni Kyla!!! Great moment to capture Chris! and Toby’s like tulog-mantika…parang hindi basta- basta nagigising.
    I’ll be back Chris, for our Mommy friend’s entries 🙂

12. hi re sa digiscrap hehehhe bngyan ako ng pinaymama ng website kung san ako pede mag digiscrap heheheh =) saya nga eh! kaso nga kelangan ng time tlga kasi sa isa plng n page gahol na ko ahhahah! =) pero masaya hehehe love it! sana makagawa ako ng isang book at makapag pa print! i love collecting pics tlga sa album pa….kaso ngyun mas maganda ang book ehehheh =)

13. hi re sa digiscrap hehehhe bngyan ako ng pinaymama ng website kung san ako pede mag digiscrap heheheh =) saya nga eh! kaso nga kelangan ng time tlga kasi sa isa plng n page gahol na ko ahhahah! =) pero masaya hehehe love it! sana makagawa ako ng isang book at makapag pa print! i love collecting pics tlga sa album pa….kaso ngyun mas maganda ang book ehehheh =)

14. So cute sis! Such angels! 🙂

Mine is up too!

15. Your kids are gorgeous, Chris! I particularly like Kyla’s sleeping position, kakaiba! I hope we can also practice lights out by 8:30pm. My son is a late sleeper like both mommy and daddy. These past days, he sleeps at around 10pm, sometimes even later than that.

16. Laine's Cutie Abode says:

mommy chris hi,

ang cutie nilang dalawa. :):) si kyla nakakaaliw tingnan magslip, sarap kurutin. hehehe.

anyways, here’s mine:

Happy Mommy Moments 🙂

17. Clarissa says:

awww!!ang cute talaga ng mga bata!!para silang mga angel!
    napansin ko ke baby kyla mo eh pagnatutulog cya,nakalagay ang hands sa cheeks nya!habit po ba nya yan?

18. ganun din kame.. we have a sofa bed near our bed.. just in case may magipit.. hehe..

Sleeping Time naman with Chico during nap time is on the living room..para I can blog while he is asleep 🙂

Make or Break

19. hazel&elmer says:

kyla is sooo cute in her sleeping position! =)

20. Babette @ One at a Time says:

Kyla’s so cute, she always have the same position. LOL

21. H ah ha,, Kyla is so adorable!!!!!!!!

22. i love taking pictures of my baby sleeping. Sleeping babies look serene and adorable…my baby sleeping position looks like Toby.

23. earthlingorgeous says:

Hi Chris I am not late this week for the Mommy Moments 🙂

Off topic: post ka naman comment about this Fish-tacular Gastronomical Experience at Fish and Co. post ko. Will appreciate much! Thanks in advance.

24. earthlingorgeous says:

Thanks bunches Chris! 🙂 Fish and Co. will branch out so probably they will have one near your place in Laguna so you can try it out without going far. 🙂

25. I almost didn’t make it with this week’s mommy moments because I forgot…again. Anyway, children are like angels when they sleep. Hehehe.

26. Evan's Mom says:

I love this week theme, kids look adorable when they’re sleeping 🙂

Btw about Mr Linky, it doesn’t show-up if my connection isn’t strong enough, like today for example, so sometimes I’m late to left my link there, sorry. I’ll come back tomorrow and see if it shows up. Thanks for reminding it though. Have a good weekend.

27. Hi chris, here’s my post for this week theme

28. cute namn matulog ng girlie. naka-pose pa! wehe!

29. our family story says:

hi chris, sorry for my late entry… but here it is. they really look like angels when asleep, hey?

30. hello chris! eto na post ko. sorry at delayed. you’ll find out in my blog why 🙂

31. Hi Chris, I submit mg post again cause there’s something wrong on the url,http://www.lanieonline.com/2009/03/mommy-moments3-sleeping-time.html

32. AAWWWW They’re always so precious WHEN THEY”RE SLEEPING… hahahaha

33. a boy's mom says:

haha, katuwa naman si kyla, consistent ang sleeping position. 🙂

late na naman ako but here’s my entry 🙂

34. { Jhari } says:

Lagi nalang akong late, hehehe!