Mommy Moments – Silly Moments

I am excited to see today’s post as I am pretty sure that every mom has some silly moments with their kids. Of my two kids, my son is the one who always loves to make us laugh. He is not afraid to make fun of himself and he enjoys making silly faces too! Here are some of his recent attempts in making us smile! (these shots are taken from Nokia N70 so it can be a bit blurry!)

These shots were taken just after he had his recent haircut and we went to McDonalds as a reward for his good behavior at the barber shop.

We were making a crafts project when we just saw him with these on! πŸ˜€
We couldn’t stop laughing after we saw him…

So, I am excited to see some SILLY MOMENTS with your kids!
Join us this week at Mommy Moments!

Comments

1. earthlingorgeous says:

Oh my! scary silly little monster! πŸ™‚

2. Upstatemomof3 says:

Oh what a silly little man!!! He is adorable. πŸ™‚

3. Twinkie says:

Hahaha! What a very funny Toby salvo this is. I can’t wait to see the rest… πŸ˜€

4. I love the last picture, Mommy Chris!

5. This is very funny silly face of your kid hehehe.. mine is up too.

6. The boy is a natural clown. No dull moments with this adorable creature. πŸ™‚

7. Toby is so cute! He loves to make faces, just like my kids! πŸ™‚

8. I love your entry! very silly! Can’t wait to put mine… i just wait for few hours thursday pa kasi hehehe

Hahaha this is cool.. I am joining today.. thanks..

10. Hahaha…. he looks cute!
    Thanks for sharing.

Hi Mommy Chris, just posted my first entry… I added u nga pala on my Etcetera blog.. Thanks again!

12. hahahah ang kulit ni toby!!

mine is up mom chris! πŸ™‚

13. Cutee!! Siguro next year makakasali na me here;)

14. Cute little boy!
    This is my first time to join Mommy Moments.
    here is my entry, http://www.titik-atibapa.com/2009/05/15/mommy-moments-silly-mommy-moments/

15. mommy jac says:

hahaha love the last picture Chris,very funny.Cute

16. To funny! I really love the last one. I will get mine up first thing in the morning. I’m in bed and on the laptop and don’t have any of my pictures on it.

Thanks for coming by today and leaving such a sweet comment.

17. mommy jac says:
  18. here you joining again he he ganyan c nicole making face too

19. The Bumbles says:

I love the last photo – and the explanation behind it makes it that much more entertaining – silly boy!!!

20. The second to the last pic made me giggle, and the last pic is also creative. Happy MM, Mommies

21. Clarissa says:

hahahaa!!Ka- cute naman ni Toby!!funny pics!!I really enjoyed looking at them!!\(^0^)/

22. nel's bebi says:

haaanag kuleeet!!! aliw na aliw ako sa topic ngayon , hahahah

23. ang cute ng pics. check mine thanks

24. your kids are cute talaga lalo na sa mga poses nila dito
    thanks for hosting…

25. Beth Moreno says:

hahaha! i love the pic with the fake eyes…

happy MM mami chris!

26. CHE-CHE says:

hahaha nakakatawa naman yung last picture!

happy weekend!

27. kids make the funniest faces! πŸ™‚

first time to join and i had fun!

28. hehehe. . . mommy chris ang cute ni toby. :))

happy mommy moments πŸ™‚

29. Evan's Mom says:

Isn’t it fun to see kids making silly faces πŸ™‚
    Happy weekend Chris.

30. Genejosh says:

ang galing nyang magpatawa..ha..ha..ha..nagiging kalbo sya after the haircut..he..he..that’s good he’ll going to have thick hair…

Mine’s here:
    Silly Moments

31. LOL I am literally laughing now. Nothing beats the last photo. I even want to try it myself lol

32. May napansin akong hindi ko nagagawa for the past MM. Hindi ata ako nakakapag link dito…

33. Ha ha ha….. what a funny silly little boy!!!!!!!
    Its nice that you captured his silly moments!!!

34. oh look at toby! LOL!!!! ur kids are really full of surprises mommy chris! hehe!

35. Haha!!I love the last part of the pic of Toby here.Happy friday!

36. anu b yan mommy para nkongbaliw kakatwa dito!!! ahahahah nakaktuwa nmn si toby =) hay naku kakatawa tlga mga bata =) mine is up here – http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/05/mommy-moments-19-silly-moments.html

37. ~wickedlysexy c",? says:

what could be a sillier than the last picture!..

even at times kid’s are at their silliest they can still be adorable.

~annaville

38. Life's Journey says:

really silly hehehe my entry Chris is ready sorry now lang nakaposting…

39. You baby really silly chris, he is still cute though even if he makes silly face. Fun-nay!

Mine is up

40. hahhaha….he is wacky…he’s cute! love to see his silly faces!

41. a boy's mom says:

toby’s so clever to have thought of that “eye trick” hehehe

my entry’s up

42. ღ pinaymama ღ says:

that’s pretty silly mommy!! you got a joker there!

43. Babette (Lifetime Mom) says:

Same here Chris, yung boy ko rin ang silly. Sobrang late na ako pero sali pa rin. :o)

44. Clarissa says:

same here–late din lol!!mine’s up na po!!

Thanks!!^_^

45. i can’t miss this Chris! humabol pa ko.your last photo is equally scary and funny πŸ˜€