Mommy Moments – That’s My Dad!

Today’s theme is about dads. You can feature your own dad or your kid’s dad! Its great to see you again this week!

My hubby is a very busy guy! He has his work, then his pastoral work and then us. So, most of the time when he is home, I am very happy to see him spend time with the kids whether at home or when he brings them to fun places!

Happy father’s day to my dearest hubby!

Join us this week at Mommy Moments!

Please click on Mr. Linky image, it will take you to the form where you can type your name and URL. Type in so we can visit your posts! Please remember this is for Mommy Moments participants only. Thanks!

Comments

1. β˜†Willaβ˜† says:

your kids are lucky to have a dad like him. πŸ™‚
    MommyMoments

2. Yey! Piggy back ride is one of Mia's favorite kulit moments with her Dad too. πŸ™‚

Happy Father's Day to your hubby!

I have an award for you here: LOVELY BLOG – http://www.twinkiecalls.com/2009/06/5-awards-and-my-top-5.html

3. definitely a good father. you are very lucky. i've posted mine. have a good day!

4. Pastor's kids seem to have some pressure to be role models for other kids. I think it's great that you're a SAHM, Chris. Here are good thoughts for your husband's ministry, for you and your kids.

Have a blessed weekend.

5. wow!! working and doing some church work pa.. uhave a very good husband chris!! πŸ™‚

mine is up too at yena's blog. ingat lagi

6. you have a good-hearted husband Chris! your kids are so blessed to have one loving father too!

7. onlinemommy says:

You and your kids are blessed to have a God-fearing husband and dad respectively.

Happy Father's Day to your hubby.

Mine is already up to.

8. Clarissa says:

An ideal father to his kids!!No wonder your kids love their father so much!!^_^

9. I have yet to post mine. Your husband is truly an amazing person. You are lucky to have him. And vice versa. πŸ™‚

10. Genejosh says:

My papa is doing pastoral works too while being a field manager before until he quits his job for full-time ministry. It's a blessing to have a God-fearing husband that serves God. Your family is truly a blessed one.

Our Adventures Together/
    Her and History

11. Being a father is hard enough, but also being involved in pastoral work at the same time only shows how God-centered is your hubby. You are truly blessed!

Our kids are very lucky to have a father that's loving and caring. You and your angles are blessed Mommy Chris!

Mine is up too Mommy Chris!

13. Hi Mom Chris Mine is here http://whenmomtalks.com/2009/06/mommy-moments-thats-my-dad.html

YUp,, its nice to see dads having fun with their kids….

Have a great day

14. Laureen says:

It is my first time to join mommy moments.I think its fun and its nice to see other families so blessed like you….

15. Very sweet.

16. You are so blessed to have a loving, caring and God fearing husband.and he is definitely a ideal father.Btw done posting the MM here http://emotemylife.blogspot.com/2009/06/mommy-moments-thats-my-dad.html

have a great weekend=)

17. Mary Ann Moreno-binuya says:

happy father's day to your hubby!

18. you are so lucky to have a loving husband and father to your kids….happy father's day to him and thanks for sharing these pix!

19. you are lucky to have a very religious husband. glad that despite his busy skeds he still spends time with the kids… happy mm

20. Happy Father's Day to your hubby!

You and your kids are all lucky to have him.

21. your kids are so lucky and blessed to have a loving dad.

advance happy father's day to your hubby mommy chris. πŸ™‚

22. It's nice to hear that no matter how busy your husband is, he still gets to spend quality time with his kids. Advance Happy Father's Day to him!

23. hello Mommy Chris, glad to be here again, you really had a great dad for your kids. I just knew that your hubby is a Pastor.
    God bless…

24. oh, your kids a PK din pala just like us. :] happy father's day to your husband!

mine's up here. :]

happy weekend!

25. advance happy fathers day to your husband i know how busy being a pastor cause i saw my uncle busy busy lagi sa mga ceminar anyway have a great weekend

26. Happy Father's Day to your hubby dearest!

27. Happy Father's day to your other half Chris! May you guys be showered with more fun places and happy times πŸ˜€

28. Finally, here's mine. Thanks Chris for Mommy Moments. πŸ™‚

29. ~wickedlysexy c",? says:

love the third pic! more than a mom i believe that little girls need a really good dad on their side…

mine's here:

30. Beth Moreno says:

yey! i was able to join this week! so good to be back!

31. JesuLalaine says:

Hi! thanks so much for Mommy Moments meme.. it's really a wonderful to be here πŸ™‚

32. You have one cool dad and husband. Lucky family! Happy Father's Day to him. πŸ™‚

33. happy father's day to your husband…

34. Hi Mommy Chris! Your kids have such a great dad.

Anyways, it's better late than never, ika nga. So, here's my post for today…

35. life's journey says:

I am sure you are very happy to have your hubby. He looks very happy with his family. I have an entry Chris sorry late na…Take care.

36. Momma Bams says:

Happy father's day sa iyong Mahal =) You're kids are lucky to have a great dad like him =)

37. You & your kids are so lucky & Blessed for having such an ideal father.Happy fathers day to your husbamd Mommy Chris!

38. Nice father and kids moments pictures chris. The love and adore their daddy so much. happy fathers day to your hubby.

Here is my mommy moments entry http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2009/06/mommy-moments-thats-my-dad.html

39. how wonderful dad he is….your kids are very lucky…thanks for sharing Mami Chris…:)

here is mine: http://demcyapdiandias.blogspot.com/2009/06/mommy-moments-thats-my-dad-papa.html

40. such beautiful moments with their dad! it's nice to see how much he loves being with ur kids mommy chris. Happy father's day to ur hubby!

41. ang swerte naman ng mga kids mo to have a dad like your hubby.

Here's my entry. Na-late nga lang. I was too sleepy na kagabi I wasnt able to post it.

42. my hubby is the same… he makes time for us eventhough he is very busy working and travelling.

mine is up, late again πŸ™

43. ღ pinaymama ღ says:

mine is up click here.

44. a boy's mom says:

hi chris, miss ko na naman MM this week..waaa πŸ™ been busy, no time to blog..just dropped by to wish everyone a happy dad's day πŸ™‚

45. hello! would like to join this weeks theme. mejo late na nga lang hehe