Mommy Moments – Time Out With Friends

Today’s theme is time out with friends. The theme was suggested by one of the mommy moments participants. Does your kid have his own set of friends? My eldest have one friend in school whom we used to regularly visit during afternoons so she can play with her.

This picture was taken during the family day of her school, Monarch.

Taken while they were playing one afternoon. My youngest doesn’t have friends of his own yet.

How about your kids? Join us at Mommy Moments!

Just click on the image of Mr. Linky and add your name and link so we can visit you!

Comments

1. Mommy Phebie says:

hi mommy chris…I am the first in here….your daughter is so cute…

my entry is up now….

2. Lovely pics.. Cute nila..

I think pass again ako this week =) TGIF

3. wow i have my own perception pla ng theme but its okay coz I really wanted to post that and besides, walang pic angank ko with friends kasi ala p sya gaanun friends, puro cousins lng so here's mine – http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/06/mommy-moments-no-22-take-break.html

4. pareho kmi ni Jes! πŸ™‚
    anyway, good to know that your daughter has some friends na din. πŸ™‚

5. wonder lang ako why mr linky doesn't work anymore? will try to make my entry when we get home… thanks for sharing

6. nel's bebi says:

ok, iba rin ang perception ko about the topic. but i still posted it para may variety diba? ehehehe. kasi wal apa ring friends yung anak ko bukod kay dora, backyardigans, wonder pets, moose and zee. hahahaha

7. Such sweet pictures.

8. Aww what cuties! TFS

9. Mommy Phebie says:

ahahaha…I was so shocked mommy chris as I woke up and checked some MM entries, parang iilan lang ang nag post ng pics for their kids…I think iba-iba ang pag perceive namin sa Time out with friends…heheheh

anyway, okay lang yon….heheheh

10. the little princesses! – they're so adorable. Toby reminds me of myself when I was a kid – buntot-buntot sa mga malalaking pinsan:-)

11. yena's cousins are also her friends!! πŸ™‚

mine is up at yena's blog.. tc chris! mwah mwah

12. Your daughter and her friend on the first pic can be mistaken for sisters. ; )

13. Ang bilis naman ng araw mommy moments na naman, ang ganda ng theme, pero yong jake ko walang mga friends dito, mayroon isa but no picture, baka pass muna ako for this theme mommy chris. Ang sosy ng anak mo may ka berk hehehehe.

14. β˜†Willaβ˜† says:

muntik na rin akong mag pass this week, but i found one,although not my boys but my pic instead..

15. Clarissa says:

They're so cute!!siguro nga close silang dalawa–magkahawig na sila eh!!^_^

here's mine:

Have a great weekend to you and to all Mommy Moments participants!^_^

16. AnnaVille says:

Ako rin iba ang perception sa theme for the week…Dinagdag ko na lang ung collage ng son ko with his friends…

Your daughter and her friends are like sisters..

Mommy Moments: Time Out with Friends

Happy Weekend!

17. Evan's Mom says:

Lucky girls, they can play together during and after school πŸ™‚

tow rose and a thorn hehehe.. They're cute!

Mine is up too!

19. Parang elder sister nila yung friend ni Kyla! The three of them look like siblings.

20. Glad to be here again. Still looking for the linky. Sarap pag may mga friends ang mga anak.

Anyway, here's my link:

21. You have cute kids! πŸ™‚

Thanks for welcoming me to this lovely meme.

I finally posted mine. Thanks! πŸ™‚

22. Hi Chris! I have an entry for this week. I adore your children….so cute!

23. earthlingorgeous says:

Pareho tayo my daughter does not have friends of her own talaga but she do has friends since birth:
    Friends forever

24. ang cute nilang tatlo. :))

here's my link:

Happy Mommy Moments and have a blessed weekend everyone πŸ™‚

25. ang cute nilang tignan mommy chris. :] they're like sisters. :]

Methodist po kami. Dito kami sa Paombong UMC and my dad is the Pastor here. :]

26. hi mommy chris! your daughter is lucky to have a friend who lives nearby.. it's easier to visit and play with them. toby is so cute to be tagging along with his sister! reminds me of my childhood. hehe! my entry is now up too! hugs!

27. how nice that your daughter already has a friend. I hope mine has one soon too. my entry is up now. Plus, i hope you take a tag/meme I am starting at my blog. Thanks.

28. hi mommy chris..eto n ang first timer dito sa Mommy Moments..hehehe..hey ur daughter is so cute..buti siya may friends na.

anyway, here's my post for today:

HAPPY WEEKEND!

29. Hi Chris! I'm Mauie. I assume you're from Laguna Bel Air as I browse through your past posts. My family lived there for 5 years before relocating here in Cainta. (I was a teacher at Seven Pillars.) I am glad to stumble upon your blog. I'll be joining next Friday. πŸ™‚

30. hi chris. it's my first time to join and I had fun. you have such cutie angels.

31. Babette says:

Hi Chris, thanks for reminding me about this week's theme and thank you for using the theme I suggested. My entry's up although I'm late as usual but it's still Friday where I am. :o)

32. i'm with Jes.. akala ko time with friends ng mommy since this meme is mommy moments haha.. and I was really looking froward tot his theme wahaha.. but I will post two set na lang, one with my friends and one with my kid's classmate last summer πŸ™‚

Make or Break

33. asan ang ibang friends? hehehe…joke..will try to post mine bukas….thanks for sharing MAmi chris…:)

34. Adorable!

35. It's really nice seeing our kids w/ their friends.Ang cute ng nilang tingnan dun sa unang photos nila so sweet.Happy Sunday Mommy Chris!

36. Cute pictures! Oo nga, at first akala ko din time out with mommy's friends, hehe. Pero wala rin akong post this week, kinda busy. Next friday na lang. Have a nice day! πŸ™‚

37. sorry po mommy chris late na naman. ayw kasi mapost nung collage last time when i tried.

it's good to see our kids also having fun with their friends.

parang maliit na ikaw yung girl mo hihi

38. hello Chris! I just posted my very late entry πŸ™‚ It has been on draft for almost a week now. Just got my laptop prob fixed. Here's my entry:

God bless you! πŸ™‚