Thursday 13 – Meme

header from samulli

I love memes. I have gained lots of new friends and learned a lot of new stuff because of memes. So, if you are looking for other memes to join in aside from Thursday Thirteen, check out the Thirteen Interesting Memes I’ve Found:

Weekends

ffi
Friday Fill In

FoodTripFriday
Food Trip Friday

Mommy Moments

For more lists, check out Thursday Thirteen

Comments

1. ☆♥ ☆Willa☆♥ ☆ says:

Nice list, I don't have mine yet, i'll be back for the link. 🙂

2. Awesome list.

3. Maricel says:

Hi Mommy Chris,

Thanks for the visit. Yep I did get a new template since the previous one didn't look good in other browsers. =)

And yep I'm a Fil-Chi too married to a non-Chinese. Hehe. ^_^ Glad to know someone who's in the same position as me. LOL!

Maricel — Momhood Moments

4. Sweet Serendipity says:

Great list! I need to try a few new ones. Life has just been crazy lately and I don't have as much online time as I would like.

5. Clarissa says:

Ang daming lists of meme!!I love joining meme's coz it can gain more friends here sa ere!!^_^

6. Oooh you mentioned my Fill-Ins! Thank you 🙂

7. lv2scpbk says:

I posted 13 meme's too. Some of yours I don't have and never seen. I posted some you don't have listed. Please visit. I also posted about my new meme I started yesterday called Craft It Wednesday. If you do anytype of craft, no matter what it is, post a photo each Wed. and share. I explain it on my blog and have a linky set up. Thanks.

8. great list… will check them out.

Mine's up. Happy Thursday!

9. I'm planning to join Monday Movie Meme, Music Monday, Friday Photo Flashback, Tuesday's Tribute and I'm getting a post ready for Weekend Memoirs. Nice list, Chris.

10. Americanising Desi says:

lovely 😀

awesome list!

Click Here For My Thursday-13

11. I am Harriet says:

Great list!
    There are some that I haven't heard of. I love memes!

12. Hootin' Anni says:

I too love working with memes…try to do one daily along with my other blogging.

I played …come on over if you can find time to visit with me. I'd love your company. Happy Thursday.

13. sherilee says:

Good list–I will definitely check a few of those out. Right now I do TT, and Wordless Wednesday, but haven't made the leap to any others…

Check out my 13 favorite summer salads at http://www.sweetteasunshine.blogspot.com

14. storyteller at Small Reflections says:

Oh my gosh … I can't believe how many memes are out there that I've never tried. Methinks I'll check out Thursday Thunks first ;–)
    Hugs and blessings,

15. i beati says:

thanks I see some good ones I might try/sandy

16. She Became A Butterfly says:

i love memes. thanks for sharing all these with us!

happy tt! pls visit mine!

17. The Bumbles says:

Thanks for the plug! And your continued participation and support. I finally got around to responding to the award you gave us – post will be up a little later. Thank you Chris!

18. jillconyers says: