Mommy Moments – Special Trips

Before we start with our weekly theme, I would like to let you know that I am planning a Mommy Moments Bloggger’s Meet on December 26, 2009. It is a Saturday and I am still looking for a place in Makati area. Tentative time is 2-5pm. I need to know how many would be coming so that I can plan and reserve a place! Please leave me a note if you are coming so I can make a tentative headcount 🙂

Special Trips is our theme this week… My post features two special trips that my daughter Kyla has gone to! The first trip is our family trip to Ocean Adventure in Subic, Zambales last December. It was the first time that we took a 3 hour trip away from home and stayed overnight. They had fun watching the dolphin show and the sea lion show… after that we went to other places in Subic and had so much family bonding!

And the second Special Trip is Kyla’s first field trip in school. She went with my sister as her chaperon since I didn’t want to leave Toby behind at home with the helper. They went to several places that day… the pictures below were taken at Villamor Air Base. This trip happened on February this year.

I am excited to see all the places your kids have been to! 🙂 It’s your turn to share your kid’s special trips!

MckLinky Blog Hop

Comments

1. I’m excited for MM Post-Christmas Get-Together (kahit di ako makakapunta, he he he).I hope to take my boys at Ocean Adventures the next time we come home. and yes, Villamor Airbase was also one of Patrick’s fieldtrip stop and EK was the last destination.

2. Hi Chris! O diba ang aga ng MM ko. Ang tagal ko ng hindi sumali, so maaga dapa 😉 hopefully next year, Subic naman ang next stop namin. Been hearing exciting things about Ocean Adventure 😀

3. Hi Chris, just posted my MM. Wow, enjoy na enjoy yung mga anak mo. We’re planning to bring Chloe to Ocean Park maybe this sem break. Pati ako, looking forward 😉

4. ang cute ng first pic.. wow! it’ll be nice to have a get together ha, and see everyone in person.. kaya lng hindi rin ako makakapunta.Have a blessed weekend!Lalaine’s WorldFrom Asia and BeyondDay to Day MiraclesTrying to be FitNot a Shopaholic

5. Mom of Four says:

Naku, sayang naman at di ako makakapunta sa Mommy Moments nyo, kasi kugn nandyan ako sa Pians, siguradong aattend ako noh!Anyways, great pictures of your kids. Kasi naman ang hubby ko ang tamad mag drive, kaya di kami nakakapunta kung saan saan. Eh di naman ako maka drive sa highway, kaya ayun, konti lang ang pictures na na post ko, boring pa, wahhh!!!

6. Mukhang maganda nga dyan sa Subic,sana makapasyal din kami dyan.’m so happy to know that the 3 of you got the chance & of staying out together.anclafli

7. Nice family trip pictures mommy chris. Outings and trips are great for family bonding.Woow the mommy momets get together sounds so exciting unfortunately we are millions miles away kaya hindi rin kami makapunta. Birthday ko pa naman sa pesang yan hehehe

8. Meryl (proud pinay) says:

Great pictures mommy! Nice family pic. I’m sure your kids enjoyed their trips. ^_^

9. Just submitted my MM mommy chris.. my very 1st.. hehe.. kahit mag post sa MckLinky di pa ako marunong.. hehe..Here’s my entry po..http://acmumcee.blogspot.com/2009/10/mommy-moment-special-trips.html

10. Nice shots… I’m sure it was one of memorable trips. happy weekend. Mine is up already.

11. I’m sure magiging masaya ang meet up nyo ng MM participants!!I’m excited din kahit na di ako makaka-attend!!^_^I’m sure the whole family had a blast during your family outing!!I haven’t been there at Subic,looks fun!!^_^Have a blessed weekend to you and your family,Mommy Chris!!^_^

Wow Kyla is a big girl now, next time I’m sure kasama na si Toby!Our Special Trips

13. I love the bonding that comes along special trips. Happy Mommy Moments.

14. The Bumbles says:

Hey – that gathering face to face sounds like it will be so much fun for you all. Good luck and look forward to reading all about it!

Regarding your photos – you should use that picture of your face in the cut-out as your Avatar! And your daughter doesn't look all that thrilled on the school trip! She's such a cutie.

15. SASSY MOM says:

Pardon my late posting… The rotational brown out here in Manila is driving me crazy. Good thing I still made it.

Looking forward to the Post Christmas get together .. I just wish it does not jive with hub's family reunion.

16. I am so excited with that christmas get together how i wish im in manila though but anyway mommy chris mine is up na http://annebianca.com/2009/10/mommy-moments-special-trips.html thanks chris and happy mommy moments to you

17. I've heard a lot of good things about Ocean Park Adventures. We also plan to go summer next year. 🙂 Villamor Airbase is near our place, so Gabo went to Clark Airbase for their field trip.

About the get-together, I'd love to go, but it's a day before Christmas? I'll have to check pa. We might be out of town. 🙂

My entry is here.

Happy Mommy Moments everyone!

18. Kyla's field trip is so exciting. Very educational. I hope by next year maka uwi kami for a vacation sa PI para madala ko cla Kei & Rio sa Ocean park…

God bless mommy Chris and happy weekend :p

19. very memorable naman ang mga travel na yan.

mine's here:

20. crazydenzki says:
  21. Mine is up http://www.titik-atibapa.com/2009/10/09/mommy-moments-special-trip/

I heard maganda raw sa Ocean Adventure. Hope one day we can visit the place, how much ba per head, Mmy Chris?
    Nice plan din ang meeting sa Dec. 26. I look forward to see you and other moms as well.

22. sweet_shelo says:

Love to be with the Christmas get together, but it's my due date during that time..

Nice photos sis.. I have not been to Ocean Adventure yet…

23. Thank you for linking me up, Mommy Chris! The MM meet up on December sounds fun. and it falls on my son's 2nd birthday hehe.

We are also planning a subic trip on our next Pinas vacay. looks like Toby and Kyla had a grand time 🙂

24. hi! just swinging by… i'm glad to see a lot of Pinay moms blogging! ^_^ (never really met one…)

btw, i like your blog! following now… *wink!*

25. hala ka ate chris, i can't believe di ako nakacomment. i just realized it when i received your comment. looks like the ocean adventure in subic is a popular family trip destination. would you believe di pa ako nakakapasyal ng subic let alone manila? mas masaya cguro mamasyal jan kasi mas marami ang kasama. tatlo lang kasi naglalagalag dito.

naku ate chris, visit nyo talaga italy esp. venice and the vatican. super ganda!

26. ღ pinaymama ღ says:

That was cool that you guys have the chance to meet each other. Too bad for me, I am here so far away! Anyway, hope you all have a good time!

Anyway, Love the place where the Ocean Adventure is. I wish I could able to got there and visit someday…

Well, mine is up too!

27. very nice theme and entry, Chris; thanks for sharing :-)!

28. Subic sounds a great place to visit…

29. ♡Grace Draper♡ says:

mine is on thanks for visit, wow nman nuod ng dolphin i bet they enjoy watching

30. Any trip becomes special when you bring your family along. That was also a nice field trip experience for Kyla.

31. Desire ko din to bring the kids in Manila para makapasyal especially Ocean park.Sana! GOd be willing….

goodluck to the participants!

heto ulit ako nangangampanya for your vote today for Rylie. Salamat Ulit! Balik ako bukas hehehe..